A Tale Of A Mermaid

A Tale Of A Mermaid

~late that night~
I was in the caption's bedroom looking out to sea in the window, as everyone was in to bed. How I miss my father so but, I promise him that I would return with this cursed broking. just then the door open and Dillan walked in. "Ula I just wanted to see that I was sorry for what I said or though early" he said rubbing his head. "It's ok Dillan it's not offend you have a mermaid on your ship" I said with a smile.
" I know but, it's just that with no women on the ship it's hard not to think like that with you on broad" he said blushing. "Well I am beautiful and back home most of the men there ask for me hand in marriage so I forgive you" I said. " you know everyone a sleep and there's no wind so the boat is not moving" he said. "you want to go for a swim " I finish for him? "yeah" he said looking away.
"I would love too" I said walking out the door with him behind me. we got out on deck and I took off the dress I had on. "uh, what are you doing" he ask? "remember I’m a mermaid when I touch the water" I said. "oh yeah but, why are you getting out of your dress" he ask?
"well I don't want to wet the dress" I said standing there naked.

~Dillan~
she looked as if she was glowing in the moonlight. so full of life and hope with her hair blowing in the wind. "come on then" she jumping over board. I was so busies looking at her that I didn't get undress. I took off my shirt and shoes and dove right in after her.
when I popped my head out of the water I could see that she already had her fin's. "come on she said diving under water with her tail in the air. I followed after her.

~Ula~
I looked back at Dillan to find his face looked like a blow fish. then I remember that I can talk and breath under water but, he can't. I swam to him and held his face in my hands and looked straight at him then did it. as I kissed him I blow in his mouth(a other power of mine) and then let go. "what was that for" he said shock that now he could talk under water.
"so you and I could talk under water" I said with a smile. "oh thank you" he said blushing. "now follow me I know a great place you have to see" I said swimming with him beside me. I was taking him to a place where there's music, light, dancing and fun under the sea.
♠ ♠ ♠
commets pls