A Tale Of A Mermaid

A Tale Of A Mermaid

As we were finish eating our castle some music started to play. This was my check to dance with Dillan. I swam over to him and stretch out my hand to him. He looked at my hand then at me. “I want you to dance with me silly” I said smiling.

His eye’s got wider and he said “but I don’t know how to dance and I might step on your feet.” I looked down at my fin and said “I don’t have feet right how, so no worry.” I took his arm and pulled him to the dance floor where other fish’s where dancing too. I place his hand on my waist and the other in my hand and I place my hand on his shoulder. “Now all you have to do is swing back and fore, ok” I told Dillan?

“Ok, Ula” he said a little scared. After a while he got the hand of it. “See what did I tell you it easy” I said. “Yeah I guess it is” he said grinning. “Maybe it’s because your feet aren’t touching the ground” I said.

He looked down and saw that he was floating a little off the dance floor like me. We looked at each and laugh. Then a new song started and a very big blowfish came on the stage and started to sing.

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling by like thunder now
As I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I’m your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

Lost is how I’m feeling'
Lying in your arms
When the world outside's to much to take
That all ends when I’m with you

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
But never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side

'Cause I’m your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
´Bout the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear suddenly
The feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away

'Cause I’m your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'm goanna do all that I can

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
´Bout the power of love
(X2)

Oh the power of love
The power of love
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
´Bout the power of love

Everyone stopped dancing and clapped for the blowfish. “Wow she sound great” Dillan said. “I know, I love when she sing’s” I said. I looked up and saw is was getting brighter. “We better get going Dillan the sun rising” I said.

He looked up and said “Yeah your right Ula, we better get going.” we swam up to the surface right next to the ship. Good thing Dillan leaf a ladder hanging over the ship so we could clime back, well more like Dillan clime it and I hand on to him.(Seeing that I don’t have any leg’s right now.) Once we’re on bored, I fell flat on my butt.

Dillan turned around and picked me up and carried me bridal style to his room. Once he place me on the bed, he got a towel and started to dry off my fin. “Dillan, I hate to tell you but, my fin will turn back to legs when it morning” I said. He look at me and said “oh, ok then.” he use the towel that he was drying my fin off when, to dry himself off when.

After that he change into some dry cloths and got into bed when me and covered us both up. “Goodnight Ula, I had a great time to night” Dillan said. “I’m glad you did Dillan” I said. He rubbed his leg’s up against my fin and wrapped them around it holding my fin tight. “Oh, Dillan” I said looking at him surprise?

“Legs or fin you’ll always be beautiful to me” he said leaning in and kissing me on the lips. I blush when wide eye’s. he put’s his hand behind my head, deepens the kiss even more. I knew I had to stop this now. I push him away and said “Dillan, it not you, it’s just that we just met and I don’t want to rush into it” I said. He looked sad but he understand too.

“That’s ok Ula, I don’t want to do any thing against your will anyway, I mean it not like I can do any thing, you have a fin” he said. He was right he couldn’t do anything because of my fin. I laid my head down on the pillow and so did he “goodnight Dillan” I said and I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
it here now commet's now