Estrella; where it all began.

Missed.

Frank carried Gerard up. Gerard still continued to stare at the walls, unaware that his state broke the hearts of the ones that he love.

Gerard, you shouldn't let go like this!

With the help of a doctor, we went into the room where Mikey was.

"He's still in a coma. I know this is hard, but we are trying our best to make sure he gets treated the best way possible. Now, everything lays in God's will."

I stared at the doctor. My spirit sunk as low as it can get.

Frank was on the verge of shouting.
"Trying?! You're a doctor! You're suppose to do your best! Not try your best!"

"Frank, please... They are doing their best. Just lay off the pressure. Its hard already as it is."
Frank muttered something like Mother****** before laying Gerard on a chair.

"Gerard, Mikey needs you. I need you. Everyone needs you. Please come back. Please..." I whispered and stroked his hair. I looked into his eyes, but there was nothing that I could see. No warmth, no feelings, nothing.

Just a pair of iris staring back at me.

On the white bed, covered in blanket, Mikey looked serene. He looked as though he enjoyed his deep sleep. I looked at Gerard.

My shattered heart melted. I hope they meet, wherever they are.

"Mikey, I know you're listening. Please come back. Help your brother. Help him."

Frank went out to call Ray and Bob to come.

My fingers slid to Mikey's wrist. My eyelids snapped shut, and my eyes became blurry.

The whole world seem to spin around me, and I suddenly felt light.
A shot of pain shoot through my whole head.

Flashes of black and white images rushed past my eyes.

Mikey's funeral.
Frank crying with mom by his side.
Ray's constant prays.
Bob's silence, staring at mikey and stroked Mikey's face.
Gerard looking somewhere else, as though in catatonic. Unaware that his own brother just died of too much blood loss.

I knew it. I already knew this. He was going to die. Nothing could stop it, unless...

I had to try. I knew healing others was the most forbidden one of all. I was only granted the power to transform. To heal will be crossing boundaries of fate. But right now, who cares about fate? I have looked at many others who had given up too easily. Given up on fate, lose their faith and left their life to waste. What's more is there to say? They're just a sad song, with nothing to say, about a lifelong wait for a hospital stay. I won't let history repeat with Gerard and Mikey, I love them too much. Including the others as well. They are like my family now. More than that. And now,Mikey's life and Gerard's sanity is already fading away, and I just cant let them go!

I had to try. Even if I lose everything, I still had to try.

At least, Gerard and Mikey can still have hope to breathe again .
And Frank, I hope he's happy again.
I'll truly miss them all.
-----------------
GENERAL POV:
She hugged and gave Frank a peck on the cheek.
"If anything happen to me, use this vial. Explain to the others. I would be waiting."

"What does it do?"

" A red full moon signifies the arrival of Gordon and the others. You don't want to know who is Gordon. When the full moon turns red, smash this bottle at any glass or mirror. Then, walk into the mirror with the others... into my world."

"Walk into the mirror?! That's insane!"

"When Gordon arrives, anything's possible. Trust me."

"What do you mean if anything happens to you?"

"Frank, I might not survive. In Earth, its not a safe place for me. Anything can happen. I need to heal Mikey and the others. Me alone defeating Gordon and his minions would not be possible. But the five of you, the five of you are able to defeat them. Just keep this vial and make sure its with you at all times. When the time come, I will explain more."

"What's going to happen to you? Aisyah, you know I can't just let..." He began to whimper.

" I know. Keep the vial. And keep me in your heart, Frank. That way, we won't be apart. Ever."

"Aisyah.. are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"I'll miss you..."

"I will too."She clenched her fists. " Keep this locket if it helps you."

She gave the locket to Frank. He grasp it as though it was his life.

"Aisyah...I don't how to thank -"

" No need. Just trust me, okay?"

Frank nodded lightly. He hugged her, for it maybe their last.

"I love you..." He whispered.

She walked away, not hearing any of it.
-------