Estrella; where it all began.

I kindly seek is to cure

FRANK POV:

Ray was gasping for air when he burst through the hospital doors. His guitar was with him. Bob was with him as well, red in his face, probably from running all the way to the hospital from wherever he was.

"Frank, where's Mikey?! Others?! "

"Relax. Mikey's still in.. erm, coma. And Gerard, I don't know."

Bob was puzzled. "What do you mean you don't know? Gerard is okay right?"

"Let me show you."

I led them into the room. All eyes were fixed on Gerard.

"Mikey? I think he's playing hide and seek with me. Did anyone see him?" Gerard spoke casually.

Ray was aghast. Bob was terrified. I didn't know what to say.

"What the.."
"Ray, Bob, there's something I need to tell you.. about Aisyah."
--------------------------

Her arms went around Gerard's waist. Gerard made no attempt to respond, eyes glued to those walls. She held him close and snuggled beneath him. She laid her head on his chest, blinking her eyes to the beat of his heart. Slowly, she looked at Mikey one last time and closed her eyes. A tear slipped away but her lips still stayed the same, smiling. Her lips muttered words no one understand.

"Usted , el curador de la corazón y cuerpo."
You , the healer of the heart and body.
"YO ambicionar vuestro aceptación en recepcionando el poder de la sagrado joya."
I seek your approval on receiving the power of the sacred jewel.
"Por lo único cosa."
For the only thing
"YO bondadosamente ambicionar es a cura."
I kindly seek is to cure

Aisyah's hair somehow seem alive.A faint bright glow shot in many directions from Gerard's chest and Aisyah's eyes. Gerard just stared at the wall. The glow became brighter, stronger. The light twirled and surrounded both Gerard and Aisyah. Slowly, it engulfed them. Now, it was so bright, everyone in the room covered their face. The whole room felt heat radiating everywhere. The tables, chairs and glass windows rattled and trembled.

And then, the sound stopped.
---------------------------------------
BOB POV:
I waited in anticipation, my palms were sweating now. Mikey's probably still laid on the hospital bed.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I can't see a thing right now..
Come back gerard. Come back, wherever you are. Mikey needs you here. You cant just leave!

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The light faded. My eyes adjusted to the surroundings pretty well, and now I can see Ray. He cupped his hands together and whispered a prayer.

Now, I can see Gerard and Aisyah. Gerard was throbbing.

Extremely hard.

Aisyah held on to him, as though she was afraid that he will blast off through the walls and out of this world.
Gerard's head suddenly slumped backwards. Aisyah sighed in relief.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

She bend Gerard's neck so she could whisper in his ears. She looked too pale that I was afraid that what Frank told me was going to be true. Gerard's eyelids flung open. She continued whispering in his ear.

"What's going on?"Gerard gasped.

Oh my god. I saw fangs.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Razor sharped gleaming fangs in Gerard's mouth. What's happening to Gerard? Is this part of the power or something?!

"Mikey!"
Aisyah's legs were already trembling. She was gasping for air, clinging on to Gerard as she whisper her last words.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Is Mikey alright? Aisyah..? "
She slumped to the ground before Gerard could even finished his sentence.

Gerard quickly held on to her. I rushed to his aid, and so is Ray. The three of us carried her to a chair.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Gerard rushed towards Mikey, hoping somehow that he can try and stop time.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

"NOOO!!" Everyone screamt.
-----------
GENERAL POV:

THe clang of the guitar as it left Ray's body and smashed to the floor. Frank stared at Mikey and sank down to his knees, shaking his head in denial.

"No.. This couldn't be.." Frank uttered a whisper.

Gerard screamt. He shook Mikey's lifeless body.
"MIKEYY!!!!"
The tubes that were connected to Mikey was thrashed and broken. The bed rattled and shook. Bob's muffled cries. Gerard still desperately shakes Mikey, wanting him to wake up.

Suddenly, Gerard's eyes caught sight of a mirror. Blood vanished from his face. He stopped shaking Mikey.

There, in the mirror, only Ray's, Bob's and Frank's reflection were imprinted. But Gerard's reflection wasn't there.

At all.