Estrella; where it all began.

Diamond ain't always clear.

------------------
AISYAH POV(In Queriah):

“Adeline, are you… there? I… I need you here.. Why is everything so dark? … Adeline?”

A white light burst from the pitch-black sky and as a figure descends from the sky, I heard hooves colliding with the ground. I had missed that sound of those hooves, ever since I left Queriah for Earth. Adeline was a beautiful girl before, brown, wavy hair and blue eyes. Such a beautiful contrast of color was gone and replaced by the body of a unicorn when Gordon cursed her. She had tried to stop Gordon from cursing my mother but she became the victim instead. But even as a unicorn she was beautiful. Her fragile unicorn body was covered with lustrous, soft white fur and her eyes still remained azure blue. Since I was born, she was there for me, taking care of me. In short, she is my angel in disguise.

My fingers stroke the long soft white mane on her neck and I stared longingly into her black hole.

“I miss you so much…What’s going on here? I don’t remember Queriah being so foggy before..”

She adopted a stance posture and tilted her head up with tremendous energy; it made me thought that she hated to see me. She gazed into the sky as a few violet streak of bolt danced and disappeared as though the sky was a dance floor.

“Aisyah, you shouldn’t have come back. Queriah is waging a war right now. Gordon’s minions are going to devour you alive here.” Her voice, a dead pan cold and firm.

The wind blew her mane lightly.

”Wha-?”
She turned slowly back to look at me, her eyes now brimming with tears. She blinked and the tears were squeezed out of her eyes.

”Gordon is becoming too strong! You…You know damn well why you left for Earth. Gordon changed his plans. He knew you were going to go to Earth, to save it. He knew it so well that he used that chance to attack Queriah so you can never come back to see your parents. And I am afraid-”

“My parents . . . Where are they?”

”You have to go now.” She turned away from me and started trotting off.

”NO. Where is my parents?!” I hollered at her and saw that she stopped.

Still facing the other direction, she turned her neck sideways and hollered back.
”They are safe. They are safe alright! So go!”

My insides were squashed into a pulp and everything inside my mind screeched into a halt . I dropped down to my knees and my hair masked my face as tears slowly trickled down my cheeks.

”Adeline! Don’t chase me away… Please.” I whispered, barely audible. Somehow the silence was able to carry my voice to her ears.

”Aisyah…” The solid sternness of her voice had melted down. The sound of hooves trotting towards me calmed me down and I could see her shadow on the ground.

Her wings stretched its full wingspan and curled around me.
” I never wanted to chase you out. Never. I love you too much to see you die here. You can’t stay…”

“When did everything change Adeline? It wasn’t like this before. Why when I thought I could come back here, to seek comfort, to bathe in happiness, everything turns back on me? Adeline… I am scared.”

“You need to go somewhere else. This place you once called home is not a home anymore. It is full of creeps and like it or not, you have to leave or both Queriah and Earth will be demolished. I rather die alone here than you being lost and in the risk of getting eaten up by sick zombies.”

” I don’t know where to go anymore! Can’t you understand? Can’t you see the minute I am here, that I just want to go home? I am sick of this Gordon. Time is running out for me. Ever since I used my healing powers, I have been feeling weaker and weaker. Adeline.. Why can’t you understand? I have no one to confide to! You’re the only one I have that I dare to let my guards down with …And I even invited Gerard and the others to come… I don’t want to disappoint them…”

“Shhh ... I understand. I understand it more than you would realize…I know its hard to accept this sudden change. But I know you’re a strong girl. Remember Gerard? Frank even? They need you back in Earth. If you give up, they would be the one who will be affected the most. What’s more important? Their lives or their disappointment ? Aisyah,
calm down..”

“Thanks.. But how did you know about them?”

“Well, lets just say Victoria, paid me a visit. Remember her? She helped you when your powers were running low. You almost got whacked by Frank’s father while trying to help Frank..

“Oh.. yes, Victoria..”

“Did you just say you used your healing powers?”

”Yes. Why..?”

”Cause if you did, I need to give you the diamond.”

”What is that for?”

”Your mom gave it to me. I roamed alone day and night hoping you could come back soon and take it. I almost thought you were never coming back, Aisyah. I miss you too…”

I wanted to hug her so badly, to feel her warmth once again to soothe the pain inside me. But something in her eyes stopped me from doing so, as though she was trying to conceal something from me…and if I were to hug her, it would hurt me too.

”It is a way to see how your heart is doing. Your healing powers unlock the diamond’s gateway to your heart. You need to keep it with your life. You know why?”

“No..”

”Because if that diamond is broken, you will die and no healing powers can save you. No one can kill you, not even Gordon with his minions. They can stab you all they want, but if the diamond ain’t broken… you can’t die. You can’t bleed.”

“But why? I mean, is there a need for this diamond?”

”You don’t have to take this diamond. But this diamond can help you heal the deepest wounds inflicted to your heart. It would show you important things and remind you of the things you wish you want to just throw away from your life. Nevertheless, it would help to cure whatever that’s bothering you and protect you from impending dangers.”

”Just hold it for a second and you’ll see.”

”I am not so sure about this.”

”Trust me.”

I opened up my palms and waited as she lowered her head. Beads of tears rolled off her white fur and landed one by one on my palm. It felt cool.
The tears merged into a pool and slowly solidify into a beautiful diamond.

I stared at it in awe as the diamond began to vibrate.

Slowly, to my horror, out of the tip of the diamond flowed drops of blood.

”Don’t worry, Aisyah. The diamond is going to show you something important.”

Crimson liquid ooze out of the diamond and soon after, my hands were now cupping a pool of blood. Disgust crept into my skin and I just pulled my hands apart, letting the diamond fall to the ground.

The diamond bounced off the ground before landing back down and spinning to a halt. My heart struck cold and time spoke in hushed whispers.

The blood that had dripped from my hand had soaked into the soil and formed something familiar. Something so painful, I felt as though my mind had walked out of my body.

I stammered out and read what was written in the soil.

“G-…Gerard is...in great danger. Beware of the nurse.”

---------------------------------------