Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Teasing.

Ryan

Staring at Brendon's eyes were like staring at two brown orbs on fire. He was so angry, he nearly ripped the paper as he took it from my hand and shoved it into a drawer in the nightstand, one with a lock on it may I add, and simply sliding it down his boxers. He shivered as the cold key rested.

"Retard," I said calmly, resting my head against the wall behind me. He glared at me again, and had to force himself not to fish out the key. He needed to keep it safe. Oh, might I add that it wasn't going to work.

I crawled over to him, his eyes watching me slowly. I came face to face with him, before connecting our lips. He sighed, smiling. That wasn't the end. I sat on his thighs, still kissing him, as my hand slipped down his boxers to fish out the key. His eyes widened and he pushed me away. I didnt get the key though.

He glared at me, and shook his head. He pulled the key out and threw it at me. Before he went all teenage girl on me and stalked out of the room. I had a small ping of sadness, but I pulled it away, bit my bottom lip, and walked over to the drawer. I smiled and slid the key in, turned it, and stared at the papers before me.

I pulled out a few before scanning my eyes over all of them. All of them, not suprisingly, were about me.

Ryan is not just a boy that I have grown to fall in love with. He is my best friend, the one that was seated with me in the same playarea at County Grounds Preschool. The one that shared his crayons with me when Spencer and Jon were mean and would take them from me. He would give me his juice when I would drop it on the playground, which I did almost everytime. He would play with me, when all the kids called me geeky. He ignored all those silly girls in elementry school just to play with me, because I had really nobody. Even though he was the hot one, and I would write his name in the corner of my spelling spiral notebook and he would be lost staring at the cutest girl in class, I still fell for him. It was hard, when I first came to terms with this in the seventh grade, but I lived with those love sick thoughts I would think, and dream.

I couldn't help but giggle at how cute this was. I heard a creak, and the second Brendon caught me laughing, he must have thought I was laughing at all the sentimental things he said. I had to chase him. Apparently, being the retard I am, I tripped on a stair, and came crashing into Brendon.

Brendon

Ryan rolled off me, and simply forced me to stare at him. I couldn't, his brown eyes burned into mine, of course, his were more breathtaking then mine would ever be. His eyes burned me, I had to look away.

"I wasn't laughing at what you were writing," he stroked my cheek, just like he did the first day I saw him back, "I was laughing at the memories you put in it. How I used to give you all this shit, and be your friend back when we were kids because everyone disliked you. I thought it was cute." I thought when he was leaning in he would just touch his forehead to mine and say, 'I promise' like he always did, but no, he connected our lips like it would be the end of the world if we pulled away.

Only seconds later, he was rubbing me through the thin material of my boxers, sitting delicately on my thighs and staring at me with lust filled eyes. "I would love to continue this sugar, but im ready for bed." I pouted lightly, and he gripped me.

"Tomorrow, I promise." I immediatly smiled, and ran up the stairs, pulling him with me. What a grip he had on me.