Pansy's Gone!

Pansy's Gone!

It was the night before Jen's brother Frank's wedding, and she was having one of her best friends named Nicole sleep over, so they could get ready together in the morning. Nicole was Gerard's younger sister, and she idolized him and hated to upset him any way, shape, or form. Frank and Gerard had thought it would be a good idea to let Jen and Nicole be alone in Frank's house alone for a few hours while they were at a party, but they were dreadfully wrong.

Jen knew how much Frank liked his guitar, Pansy. She devised a plan to hide it and scare Frank. Jen told Nicole her plan, and the followed through with it.

Frank came back from the celebration, and screamed when he found out Pansy was missing.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked, like the normally nice younger sister she was.

"Pansy's gone!" Frank yelled.

"Pansy's g-g-gone?" Jen repeated, and shot a glance at Nicole, who was holding back her laughter.

"C'mon Jen, we better go to bed," Nicole said, practically choking on her laughter from the look on Frank's panicked face, and led Jen out of the room. They went back to Jen's room, and started blasting music, while they rolled on the floor laughing.

The next day they woke up and got dressed, and went to the chapel where they would get changed for the wedding. It was a nice wedding, all in all, and the reception was held at the Iero house.

"Okay, where is it?" Frank demanded in the middle of the party.

"Hey, we didn't take it!" Jen replied.

Frank started to catch on, and knowing he couldn't get his sister to crack, but knowing what would make Nicole slip up and spill the beans.

"Hey Nicole," Frank said, getting a little smirk on his face. "If you don't tell me where Pansy is, I'm telling your brother."

Nicole's face went blank.

"It's in the backyard in the shed," Nicole replied automatically. Frank left to go get the guitar, and didn't find it.

"Nice going," Jen nudged Nicole and said. "He's still going to tell your brother."

"Yeah, you girls are in serious trouble," Gerard said, crossing his arms, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

The reception ended hours later, and Frank and Gerard demanded that Jen and Nicole show them where the guitar was, and Pansy was safe and sound inside the shed, just like Nicole had said.

Jen and Nicole got lectures from both Frank and Gerard, and went inside.

"Hey Jen," Nicole whispered. "I know where my brother's special microphone is..."
♠ ♠ ♠
When will we learn to stay out of trouble? Never!