Status: Updates when I can!

Lampposts, Demonic Siblings and a Broken Toaster. Can It Get Any Worse?

Realize

After Magenta ran out the door, Crystal began cleaning the kitchen with a sigh.

Granted, she could have used her powers to transform the black into sparkling shine, but she needed something to do.

When will Magenta ever figure it out - that Crystal hadn't granted any sort of wish? That she stood there and lied while Magenta's hidden abilities were slowly beginning to appear?

Magenta caused everything, not Crystal. Somehow, some sort of blip - a strong surge of emotion, perhaps? - had been the catalyst to allow the magic in her bloodstream to awaken. But Magenta was only seventeen... surely the magic shouldn't have appeared that soon? What was causing the magic to speed up?.

Then with jolt, the realization hit her.
All the cleaning supplies fell from her hands, slamming into the floor and releasing a horrible stench of bleach.

The Demitri siblings arriving on the scene... Magenta's wish... It couldn't just be a coincidence.
Beth Demitri was a cunning demon - sly and seductively evil, all she strived to obtain was power, more power.

And Magenta was her new target.

Crystal cursed herself; how could she have been so stupid? Obviously Beth had to do some digging in her past to find out that Crystal and breached magical law, and was now using the threat of punishment to make sure that Crystal wouldn't be in her path to victory.

She was basically saying If you get in my way, you're Dead.

Crystal closed her eyes and let her head fall into her hands.

It's time, she thought, Time to tell Magenta.

The Truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!

Sorry it's kinda short ;) I promise the next one will be longer!
Also, I want to know how I'm doing; I would REALLY appreciate it if comments would appear?

Thanks x