Everything is Not What it Seems

Prologue

Kaylee's POV-

Yesterday I would have never guessed that my mom would wake me up at the crack of dawn, well that part wasn’t too hard to believe, but she woke me up to tell me that I needed to pack my bags because they were sending me to a boarding school in England called Silverside. Let me tell you I was not happy when herd this. I started screaming at my mother saying things along the lines of: how could you do this to me, I have great friends here, and I was on my way to a music scholarship. My mother explained to me that the boarding school she is sending me to is for students that have amazing musical abilities and who are very smart, beyond normal “Gifted Standards." After she told me that I started screaming some more, even though was a little happy that the school I was headed to apparently has a great music department. My father came into my room and told me to stop yelling and that I should be thanking them for getting me into a school like that, and that my plane for Silverside left at 6pm so if I wanted to say goodbye to Jason and Cassy I needed to call them now, and also that I needed to start packing now. Perfect, my parents just ruined my life! God I hate them right now!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short its just an introduction to everything.

~Katie~