Everything is Not What it Seems

Chapter Ten

Kaylee’s POV-

“Do you really want to know?” Seth asked me; the truthful answer would have been that I was scared of what his answer. Secretly I wanted it to be me but it was probably someone else and I don’t know if I want I want to find out that it is another girl.

“Yes,” I answered nervously.

“Promise not to hat me or anything after I tell you?” He said, now I was almost 100 percent that it was someone else.

“I don’t know how I could hate you really, I promise.” I said.

“Well it’s you.” Seth told the floor then he brought his eyes up to meet mine.

“Really?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes, so you don’t hate me?” He asked me.

“Why would I hate you when I like you too?” I asked and wrapped my arms around him.

“I don’t know maybe because you haven’t known me that long.” He said then he realized that I said I liked him and I was hugging him.” Wait did you say you like me?”

“Yes I did,” I told him and he hugged me back I could tell he was excited that I liked him back.

“So you are okay with me imprinting on you then?” He asked letting me go. We were now inside our room.

“I’m totally fine with it.” I told him while I went over and sat on his bed and he followed me and sat next to me.

“Are you sure?” He asked I guess he was assuming I would say no and run away.

“Yes I’m sure as I already told you I like you too.” I wasn’t going to run away. I wonder if he is going to ask me out.

“I forgot to tell you when someone imprints on someone it gives them the ability to read that persons mind.” Seth told me, wow I feel very embarrassed.” In response to your thought before will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course,” I told him and leaned over and gave him a hug.

All of the guys chose that moment to barge into our room.

“I’ve got the…aw how cute!” David exclaimed and when I went to move Seth just pulled me into his lap which caused me to blush more then I had been before when the guys came into the room.

“Do we want to watch the movies in order or not?” Matt asked.

“In order…duh!” David and I said at the same exact time. Then we burst out laughing.

“You two are easily amused.” Will said.

“Hey Matt,” I said laughing a bit,” Why is your hair red?”

“Well it seems someone put red hair dye in my shampoo!” Matt told me while looking at David.

“It looks like a really good color on you.” I told him trying my hardest not to laugh but I ended up shaking really hard and Seth just started to look at me funny. So I got up out of Seth’s lap reluctantly to tell David something.

“Nice job, did you put the entire bottle of dye in his shampoo?” I whispered in his ear.

“Yeah right now I don’t mind so much that I have sparkles in my hair, thanks again for the red hair dye.” He whispered back.

“You!” Matt screamed launching himself halfway across the room at me making me hit the floor.” You are the one responsible for the condition of my hair!” Matt said with his legs on either side of my body tickling me to death.

“Yes sorry please stop tickling me!” I tried to say between laughs.

“Fine but it’s not over!” He told me getting up and holding out his hand to help me up. I grabbed his abnormally hot hand and jumped up.

“Hey David can you put the first movie in por favor?” I asked while going and sitting back in Seth’s lap.

David put the movie in and sat on my bed along with Cooper. Seth and I were on Seth’s bed; Matt was sitting in the arm chair that was between Seth’s nightstand and my nightstand with his legs over the arm rest. Sam and Will were lying on the floor between our beds facing the TV that was mounted on the wall.

I tried to stop myself from saying the lines during the movie but that didn’t last too long. The scene where Hagrid burst into the stone house in the middle of the water and told Harry he was a wizard I started saying the lines.

“But I can’t be a wizard. I’m Harry just Harry. Well just Harry have you ever made anything happen anything you couldn’t explain?” Then everyone but Seth screamed at me,” Shut up we are trying to watch the movie!” Seth just put his hand over my mouth. I got really scared because of what happened before, but I didn’t want to show that scared me so I just licked Seth’s hand.

“Oy, what was that for?” Seth screamed earning the guys to tell him to be quiet.

“Yeah quiet we are trying to watch the movie.” I said laughing a bit,” The reason I licked you hand is because I didn’t want your hand over my mouth.” I stated simply

“Well don’t say the lines of the movie.” Seth bargained.

“Deal,” I told him then turned my attention back to the movie.

At about 10:00AM the first movie ended and we took a poll to see who wanted to eat now or eat after the second movie, nobody except Seth and David were really hungry so we put in the second movie. When the Dursley’s put bars on Harry’s window I started complaining about how rotten they were and yet again everyone told me to shut up. Later David started saying the lines so I tackled him to the ground while saying,” If I can’t say the lines neither can you.” I said

“Fine, but can you please get off me.” He told me

“Fine, as long as you don’t say the words.” I said getting off him.

I went back to Seth and he started laughing.” Do you do that to everyone who says the lines during Harry Potter?” He asked me pulling me back into his lap.

“No everyone yelled at me for saying the lines so I had to do it.” I explained,” Watch the movie.”

“Fine,” He said while putting his arms around me.

After the movie was over the guys started talking in British accents, but when I voiced that they started laughing so fast on the floor it was unnatural. Stupid vampire and werewolf speed.

“Kaylee,” Seth said a little concerned,” We always have British accents, except for Cooper who has a Russian accent and Matt who has a Swedish accent.”

“Oh,” I said quite retardedly.” That’s right we are in England aren’t we.” My face turning red,” Wow I feel stupid.”

“You aren’t stupid you are just unobservant.” David said laughing and patting my head.” Hey Seth I bet you ten dollars I can beat you to the cafeteria.”

“You’re on; I bet I can beat you with Kaylee on my back!” He said shaking David’s hand. What the heck, I thought, how did I get roped into this?

“Get on my back.” Seth told me. I jumped on his back and Seth walked over to the door frame where David was standing ready.

“On your marks get set go!” Sam screamed. Next thing I knew Seth was running super fast and I started to feel ill. To stop myself from getting sick I dug my head into Seth’s neck and shut my eyes tightly. Then we were in the cafeteria, we had beat David.

“Seth I’m going to puke.” I said sliding down Seth’s back and onto the floor, and the next second I actually did puke.

“Gross,” David said coming into the cafeteria,” Seth what did you do?”

“Nothing except beat you here.” Seth replied worried,” Are you okay?”

“Not really, that was really fast.” I mumbled putting my head between my knees.

“Here, this is for your mouth.” David said handing me a paper towel.

“Thanks,” I said wiping my mouth,” I’m not quite in the mood for food at the moment.” I told Seth getting up to walk over, but Seth picked me up and saved me from walking. When we got to the table he put me in a chair and I put my head down on the table.

“I’ll be right back.” He told me leaving to get food.

Five minutes later I felt someone sit down beside me.
“Are you feeling any better, I’m sorry by the way.” Seth said.

“Not really.” I said my head now in my lap and Seth started to rub my back.

“I brought you some water.” He told me.

“Thanks,” I said while lifting my head and taking a sip.

“Wow Kaylee you are green, what did you do to her?” Cooper asked Seth as I put my head back in my lap.

Seth explained to all the guys why I felt so sick when they were all seated at the table because he didn’t want to keep explaining what happened.

“Are you still up for watching the movies?” Matt asked

“Yeah I can still see I just feel horrible.” I responded

“Okay,” He said while taking a bite of god knows what.

After they were done eating Seth picked me up and carried me back to the dorm. Everyone went back to their previous seating arraignments and David put in the third movie, which is my personal favorite. Somehow I fell asleep after Hermione punched Draco in the face; I bet it was because I felt so bad.

Seth’s POV

Hermione had just punched Draco in the face, go Hermione, and I felt Kaylee fall asleep as she was still in my lap.

“Kaylee must feel really bad, she just fell asleep.” I told the guys.

“Really?” David asked,” Just let her sleep it off.”

I heard Cooper in my head:

-Cooper- She will be fine, I see that, She just has motion sickness

-Seth- Obviously.

-Will- Stop worrying

-Seth- I will. I’m happy I told her it makes things so much easier.

-Cooper- I bet it does.

-Will- You two look so cute together, wow I just sounded like a girl.

-Cooper- Yeah you did, she falls asleep quickly.

-Will- Yeah she does.

Kaylee woke up half way through the fifth movie, around 6:00, David and I were starving but all of us had been waiting for Kaylee to wake up.

“How long was I asleep?” She asked rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms out and accidently hitting her in the face, but she didn’t realize it was my face and she started rubbing my face. Which I started laughing,” Sorry didn’t realize that was your face.”

“That’s okay you were asleep for about three and a half to four hours.” I responded,” How do you feel?”

“I feel much better actually. I’ll be right back.” Kaylee said getting out of my lap and stretching before heading into the bathroom. It felt like something was missing because Kaylee had been sitting in my lap for almost the entire day.

“She’s up I take it, or is that a zombie?” David joked.

I threw a shoe at him and responded,” Yeah she’s up and she feels like a lot better, and no she is not a zombie.”

“That’s good, to both.” David said laughing. Kaylee came out of the bathroom then.

“Who’s not a zombie?” She asked yawning.

“You,” Cooper said with his eyes glued to the TV.

“I would hope not.” Kaylee mumbled while getting back in my lap.

“I agree.” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Funny thing is while I was writing this Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came on the TV. I actually remembered the lines I wrote from the movie. I am that much of a Harry Potter freak that i can probably say most of the lines in all the movies!