Everything is Not What it Seems

Chapter Eleven

Matt’s POV-

I absolutely hate the fact that Seth and Kaylee are together. I know I should have spoken up when she asked if we had imprinted on somebody. I should have said that I imprinted on someone. If she asked who I would have been like I imprinted on you. All of the guys knew about Seth imprinting on Kaylee, but nobody knew that I imprinted on her too. It is extremely rare for two werewolves to imprint on the same person, but it is more common than a vampire and a werewolf both imprinting on the same person. I personally think it is safer for a werewolf to be with a human than a vampire to be with a human because with werewolves at least blood isn’t an issue. After I finished thinking all of that I heard David in my head.

-David- Wait did I hear you correctly? Did I hear you say that you imprinted on Kaylee too?

-Matt- Dang it you heard that?

-Sam- Yes, were you trying to hide that from us?

-Matt- Yes, I didn’t want anyone to know.

-David- When did this happen?

-Matt- Both of you should know, having imprinted already, but if you can remember correctly, either of you, when I first saw her.

-Sam- Why didn’t you say anything?

-Matt- I had already heard that Seth imprinted on her and I didn’t want there to be conflict. We had just started getting along again.

-Sam- That makes sense I guess but we could have dealt with the conflict, I mean you imprinted on her for god’s sake! Why didn’t you tell David or me?

-Matt- Well like I have said the last couple times I didn’t want there to be conflict.

-David- Fine but how did you keep it from Cooper?

-Matt- That’s a good question, but it might be because right after I realized I imprinted on her
I froze time then sped it back up again.

-Sam- Okay, but I still don’t know how you kept it from us.

-Matt- That was the hard part, I froze time for a good 10 minutes after I imprinted to think
things through then after I unfroze time I just kept thinking about really complicated things and I translated all of my thoughts to Swedish, which the who translating my thoughts is the easiest thing I can’t believe I even switched to English thoughts.

-David- That s why your thoughts haven’t been making sense. Neither of us speak nor understand Swedish! Please put your thoughts back into English we like to be informed about what is happening with you.

-Matt- Wow you just realized that. I’m surprised that I didn’t start talking in Swedish actually. No I think I am going to keep my thoughts in Swedish it’s a lot easier for me.

-Sam- If that’s what you want then we can’t force you to have English thoughts. What are you going to do?

-Matt- I have no idea.

-David- Do you want us to tell her for you?

-Matt- No!

At that I exploded into a werewolf and ran out of the room and into the forest that was near the school.

David’s POV-

“Uh the last thing he was thinking before he changed and I quote was,” Oh my god that witch Umbridge needs to die!” I lied,” He really hates her!”

Cooper’s POV-

I had just had a vision about Matt telling Sam and David that he imprinted on Kaylee. For all of my visions I automatically translated them into Russian, since I am from Russia, and man was I glad I did that for this vision, and that neither Will nor Seth knew Russian. I looked over to Matt who was obviously having a silent conversation with Sam and David because I could see many different emotions play across his face.

The last emotion I saw on Matt’s face was pure rage, then he exploded, and I mean that quite literally because his clothes basically exploded off of him and he sped out of the room. I then looked at Kaylee whose face told me that she was completely shocked.
“Uh the last thing he was thinking before he changed was and I quote,” Oh my god that witch Umbridge needs to die!” David explained,” He really hates her!”

“Oh okay?” Kaylee said quite confused, all of us knew that Matt hated Umbridge.

I got up and walked over to Sam and said in his ear,” Hey can I talk to you for a moment?” Sam agreed and I brought him to my room and shut the door.

“Hey so why did I have a vision of Matt telling you and David that he imprinted on Kaylee?” I asked

“Well,” He started,” He did.”

“Are you serious? How long have you known this?” I questioned I could tell I was making him feel uncomfortable.

“He just told us by accident, he was trying to keep it from us by translating his thoughts into Swedish. Just like you translate your visions into Russian, yes I know about that Will told me.” Sam explained

“It is okay you know about that it helps in times like this when nobody can understand your thoughts or visions. Why was he keeping it from us?” I asked still confused.

“Well he had already found out that Seth imprinted on her and he didn’t want to cause conflict. The way we found out is because I guess he accidentally didn’t translate his thoughts and he was ranting about Seth and Kaylee being together and that he imprinted on her too.” Wow this sucks for Matt I would hate to be in that position, the person I imprinted on being with someone else, that is my friend.

“I hate to break it to him but if he does say anything it probably will cause conflict unless by some freak accident Seth feels that Kaylee would be better with someone else, which he does think about but he still loves her and wants to be with her so yeah. Why did he explode?” I asked

“Well David kind of offered to tell Kaylee and you say what happened. Let’s get back to the room, please do not say anything. That means guard your thoughts.” Sam told me and I could tell he would probably rip my head off if I did let it slip.

“I know I would never do that to Matt.” I said fearing Sam’s wrath.

When Sam and I got back in the room David was gone, probably looking for Matt and I heard Seth and Will in my head.

-Seth- What was that about?

-Will- Yeah your thoughts are all in Russian, it’s hurting my brain!

-Copper- I know they are it is a lot easier for me to understand and I just wanted to talk to
Sam.

-Seth- Okay well you aren’t keeping anything from us are you?

-Cooper- Of course not why would I do that to you guys? That would be pointless.

-Seth- True.

-Will- Shut up I’m trying concentrate on the movie

Kaylee’s POV-

It had gotten really quiet besides the movie. No, I thought it was at the part of the movie where Sirius falls through the veil. He didn’t die, I told myself even though I had seen this movie a million and two times. I still cried each time.

“Are you okay?” David asked coming back into the room with a very agitated looking Matt.” I didn’t know you missed us that much! There is no need to cry we are back now.” He said while patting my head.

“Shut up Sirius just died!” I screamed while wiping my eyes.

“Mind taking it down an octave love?” Seth asked.

“Sorry,” I apologized in a still shaky but quieter tone.

“Well my bad.” David said taken aback.

“Wait you were crying?” Cooper asked trying not to laugh

“Yes,” I said in a small tone,” Sirius is an awesome character and I get really sad when he dies, so don’t make fun of me.”

The movie had ended and we were starving, especially Seth and David. On the way out of the room Seth intertwined our hands. We reached the elevator and David hit the down button like a million and one times, hungry much? Finally it came we all walked in and as soon as the doors closed I screamed really loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscrube? O.o