Everything is Not What it Seems

Chapter Two

Seth's POV-

I had been working out in the gym with some of the guys Cooper, Sam, Matt, Will, and David. We all were discussing what my new roommate would be like, my last one was very depressive and one day he overdosed and died or that’s what we tell people. I didn't know him too well, he always kept to himself. I tried talking to him when we crossed paths but he never said anything. So anyway we were done in the weight room for the day and we were all sweaty, it was around 9:45 pm and my new roommate was supposed to be arriving at 10:00. So I went back to my room and took a shower. I came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom to put some clothes on. When I stepped out of the room my eyes went huge. There is a girl in my room why is there a in my room? After I got over the whole shock factor of her being in my room I would have to admit she was pretty hot. She had long, a bit above her elbow, length black hair, her eyes were awesome they were a bright turquoise. She was dressed in bright blue skinny jeans a Linkin Park t-shirt and a pair of black converse. I wonder why she is here.

"Um, I hate to sound rude but what are you doing here?" I asked the girl.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." she told me.

"Well this is kind of my room and I go here, you still didn’t answer my question." I stated.

"Well my parents just transferred me here from upstate New York." she answered.

"You do know that this is an all boy’s school, right?" I asked completely bewildered about why she was here.

"Yeah" she told me, “I just got an e-mail from one of my friends that this was an all boys school, but before that I had absolutely no clue." she said a tad bit angry.

"Well since we got that settled, what’s your name, mine is Seth.” I told her

"Hey I’m Kaylee." she told me. Wait, I am still in a towel, "Um hey can I go put some clothes on really quick. Then we can start talking again.” I told her rather embarrassed.

"Yeah, you might want to do that.” She told me laughing.

I grabbed a shirt that said I am the brightest crayon in the box that had a picture of an opened box of crayons with all black crayons except one that is hot pink, and a pair of black skinny jeans and some boxers. In the bathroom I almost had a panic attack. She is a human! This isn't going to be good. I’d better warn the other guys. So after I got changed I texted them what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?