Everything is Not What it Seems

Chapter Three

Kaylee’s POV

Okay I was totally not expecting for a guy to walk out of the bathroom at that moment, I mean I did read the e-mail from Jason telling me I was now attending an all boy’s school, but I was praying he was just messing with me . So I was hoping that instead of a guy walking out of the bathroom maybe someone with I don’t know boobs would walk out of the bathroom instead. Seth is really hot though. He has black hair that looks kind of like Jason’s hair, bright blue eyes, and a very toned/pale body. Also it looks like he is 6’3 or 6’4 and has an 8 pack.

I am going to have to get this fixed the whole roommate situation. I figured out that much while Seth was changing in the bathroom, I still think it is hilarious that he forgot that he was wearing only a towel, I mean how can you forget that? While he was in the bathroom I decided to e-mail my mother and father.

Hi mom and dad,

I arrived at 10:00pm at Silverside the plane ride went well. I am living in a dorm called Crosston. Oh yeah Thanks for telling me that one you were sending me to a boarding school in England, and two that this school is an all boy’s school! If Jason hadn’t e-mailed me about that I swear my roommate( yeah I have a roommate) would have thought I was insane because I would have screamed my butt off when he came out of the bathroom in only a towel! But thanks to Jason, not you, that didn’t happen!
Kaylee

After I sent the e-mail I felt somewhat better for telling them how I felt, even if I might get in trouble for yelling at them. Then Seth came out of the bathroom with a somewhat scared/worried look on his face. I had bigger problems at the moment to ask .a.k.a. all boy’s school in England! The shirt that Seth changed into was hysterical it read “I am the brightest crayon in the box” with one hot pink crayon in a box of black/ Gray crayons, he also changed into some pretty awesome skinny jeans and a pair of red converse. I burst out laughing.

“What?!” he asked with a confused look on his face

“Oh my god, it’s your shirt, I love it!” I said laughing

“Oh,” he looked relieved; odd I wonder why he would look that way.

“Hey I was um wondering if you would come with me to the main office to see why the heck, my parents transferred me here. Also to maybe to see, no offense, if there are any other rooms available.” I asked him

“Okay, come this-a-way.” He held the door open for me, such a gentleman.” Do you want to take the stairs or elevator?” he asked

“It doesn’t matter to me, whatever you want.” I told him

“Elevator it is then.” He said in a really funny voice.

We got in the elevator and you know how some elevators have that really annoying, boring elevator music, well this elevator didn’t. At the moment it was playing my favorite song by Three Days Grace, Animal I Have Become.

“Wow,” I said,” This elevator has some pretty awesome music!”

“Do you know this song?” he asked me

“Duh,” I responded, “It’s like one of the best songs out there.”

“I totally agree.” He told me, and then we both started singing the song.

I can't escape this hell
So many times I’ve tried
But I’m still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

I can't escape myself
(I can't escape myself)
So many times I’ve lied
(So many times I’ve lied)
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

(This animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal)

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal I have become)

The song ended and I would have to say our singing was okay, but I am in band and I defiantly play better than I sing. We got out of the elevator laughing our butts off. Then after we had settled down a bit he asked,

“What are you here for?”

“Well my parents put me here because of my musical abilities and intelligence.” I told him

“That’s cool, but I meant more like Band Orchestra or Chorus.”

“Oh,” I said like a fool, “Band my main instrument is the bass clarinet but I can play a lot of others too. What about you?” I asked him

“Well that’s cool, multi instrumental.” He said, “I am in band too, as you probably could have told from my singing abilities, I play in the percussion section, but I, as well, can play some wind instruments.”

“Sweet,” I told him, I might actually have some competition at this school.

“Well here is the main office.” He said pointing at the building in front of us.

Seth’s POV

The text I sent to the guys while I was in the bathroom changing went along the lines of- Guess who my roommate is, a human girl. I think I may have imprinted on her =/ oops. Almost as soon as I sent it I got a few back saying; OMG you have got to be kidding me! A human chick is in your room? No fair is she hot? Wait did you say you might have imprinted on her? The one I sent back to them went along the lines of- Yeah her name is Kaylee, and yes she is hot, really hot. I have no idea why her parents sent her here of all places. Two things I know for sure is 1. She can’t find out our secret until we know we can’t keep it from her any longer or when we feel (as a group) she is ready to know, and 2. Yes I imprinted on her. You guys can maybe come over later I’ll tell you if you can she is thinking about going to the office to see if she can get a room switch which is not likely.

When I got out of the bathroom Kaylee started laughing. I thought what, am I not wearing pants, and when I looked down I saw I was wearing pants, thank god talk about embarrassing!

“What?” I asked confused and worried.

“It’s your shirt” she started laughing more.” I love it!”

“Oh, Okay.” Wow someone is easily amused. About five minutes later she stopped laughing.

“Hey Seth I was wondering if you could come with me to the main office to see maybe why the heck my parents sent me here. Also maybe, no offense, if there are any more rooms available.” Good luck with that, I thought.

In the elevator the song that was playing was one of my favorites by Three Days Grace, Animal I Have Become. We both started singing to the song. I have never had that much fun in an elevator, let alone with a human. When we got out of the elevator we were laughing our butts off. I asked her once we had stopped laughing for a bit if she was in Band, Orchestra, or Chorus, she told me that she was in Band and she mainly played the bass clarinet but could play others. I told her I was in band also and was a percussionist. Maybe, if she would want and if she is still my roommate, which I am like 100% sure she will be, I could teach her to play the drums, if she didn’t know already.

There was a slight breeze and it was making her scent flow right over to me, and let me tell you she smelled good, and not in the best way, at least not for her.

We arrived at the main office and went inside. Mrs. Heighly was, surprisingly, still working.

“Hi Kaylee honey, what do you need?” Mrs. Heighly asked

“Well coming here I didn’t know that this was an all guy’s school and I was wondering if maybe there are any empty available rooms.” She said quietly, almost embarrassed to ask.

“I’m sorry dear, but there aren’t any empty rooms, but if we did have any believe me we would have given you that room. Is there anything else I could help you with?” she asked

“Um yes” I said,” I was wondering if I could talk with the headmaster for a bit.”

“Of course, one minute” she told me while walking off to the headmasters office. Mrs. Heighly came back and told me to go right in. Kaylee looked like she was about to drop dead so I told her to sit in the chair while I talked with the headmaster and she did not have to be told twice about that. I walked into the headmaster’s office and sat down in a chair in front of his desk.

“What do you need Mr. Whitfield?” The headmaster asked.

“Well, my roommate is a human, a girl, and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know about either vampires or werewolves.” I told him

“Kaylee is your roommate because you are doing really well in school and with controlling yourself, and I know you are mature and won’t get distracted by her.” He told me.” I am aware that she is human and doesn’t know about our kind. I will trust that you and your friends will take care of her, protect her, and tell her when the time comes.”

“Okay sir.” I told him taking in everything he said.

“Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?” He asked me.

“Yes,” I started” I think I may have imprinted on her.”

“Well this is defiantly going to change things, but I feel that you will be responsible and make the right decisions when it comes to this girl, and I trust that you won’t hurt her.” He said

“Yes sir. Thank You.” That was helpful, I trust the headmaster when it comes to things like this.

I walked out of the headmaster’s office to find Kaylee sound asleep in the chair. I knew she wouldn’t wake up if I tried to wake her, so I just picked her up and carried her back to our room. She was extremely light maybe 115 pounds.

When I got to our door I pulled Kaylee’s key out of her pocket, opened the door, put her key back in her pocket, and went inside. Then I went over and put her on her bed and put the blanket on her. I stripped down to my boxers and put my other clothes back in my closet, because I hadn’t really worn them. I looked at the clock it read 12:30. Tomorrow I’ll talk to her and introduce her to the guys. I was tired but since I was a vampire I only sleep for the maximum of like 2 to 4 hours. The longest I have ever slept was like 6 hours. Before I fell asleep I texted the guys telling them not to come over tonight because Kaylee was asleep, and I told them to come over when she woke up. I looked over to where Kaylee was sleeping; she looked so peaceful, like an angel. Then I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?