Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 10

-Bill's POV-

We were a week into the tour and everything was going great. More than great. Nearly every venue was sold out. This is crazy, the band never thought we would be able to gather this much of a following in America. But somehow, it happened.

We were having a little bit of a break. We had no show or interviews today, and we were staying in a hotel for the night. I was happy to be able to sleep in a proper bed and take an actual shower. There was a knock at the door, and I heard Tom yelling to open it.

Ah, Tom. Where to begin? I knew something was going on with him and Kristen. I could feel it. I'm his twin for God's sake. And there's no point in lying, I'm dead jealous. He knows that I have feelings for her, no matter how inappropriate they might be. They're more appropriate than his. He's got a significant other, whereas I don't. But I don't think that anything really serious has gone on between them, but I'm not really ruling anything out. I know Tom, and I know Kristen. They both like to act in the moment, even if they're going to regret it later.

"Bill! Open the damn door!" Tom shouted, banging his fist against it. I ran over and opened it.

"Was?!" I said irritatedly. What could he want so badly that could not have waited?

"Everyone's going to the pool. You in?" He asked. It was then that I noticed he was in his swim suit and had a towel over his shoulder. Everyone? I glanced at the clock. Sure, why not?

"Ja, sure. Let me get changed." He nodded and I closed the door to get my trunks on. I wonder if Kristen was going.

-Kristen's POV-

I was sprawled out on my bed, eating out of a Ben & Jerry's pint of ice cream. What? I like ice cream. And comfy hotel beds. I was staring blankly at the television and a memory popped into my head. I started laughing.

Flashback

It was my birthday, and myself, Katelyn, Niki, Manda, and my cousin Sammie were all having a girl's night in a hotel. It was my 18th birthday, and I didn't want anything big. Save that for 21.

We had just come back from the pool and were about to watch a movie. The Dark Knight of course, my favorite. Niki put up a fight though, she didn't want to see it. But then I pulled the birthday card and a puppy dog pout. She gave in and I jumped for joy. Literally of course. Do you think I wouldn't?

I went over to the fridge and grabbed either Red Bulls, Monsters, Rockstars, or Amps out of it for the girls. We each liked a different energy drink. I passed them out and opened my Red Bull. Now, for those of you that don't know? Never give me Red Bull. But I figured, hey its my birthday. I should live a little.

About a half an hour later, and one and a half Red Bull later, I was the equivalent of Kristendrunk. It must be quite a sight to watch, but its hilarious to actually live. You feel like you're actually drunk, and you don't remember much the next day.

We were all squished onto the tiny couch, giggling like mad. I don't know what was so funny, but then I got the strangest urge to go over and poke the plant. It just looked so cool, all green in the corner. So I scrambled off the couch and ran over to it. I stared at it for a minute, then with my pointer finger, I poked it. I burst into laughter and fell over onto my ass, still laughing. Everyone else began to laugh, too.

A few minutes went by and we all got scarily silent. We just sat there, in silence. Then we all started moving around like nothing happened. Sammie and Manda went over to the snacks we had set up on the counter, Niki went over to play with the stereo that was attached to my iPod, and Katelyn went to inspect the vase of flowers on the t.v. stand. Leaving me to do nothing. Then I hatched a brilliant plan.

I would scare Katelyn! I would be so great, epic. It would go down in history. I snuck around the other side of the t.v. stand, so I was out of her view. She was still inspecting the vase of flowers. I think the Amp must have gotten to her. I waited for my chance. Right...now! I jumped around the other side of it, screaming "Boo!" as I did so. It worked. Katelyn screamed, pulling the vase full of fake flowers off of the stand, where it was previously glued. I doubled over in laughter as she stood there holding the vase.

But, because I had the attention span of about two seconds tonight, my brain moved on to another thing. I was fascinated in the t.v.'s stand. It looked like it could come off, or move. So, I followed my instincts and tried to help it. I poked the side of it. It came off instantly, falling off. It nearly hit me, and as a reflex, I jumped back and screamed. Katelyn screamed again, since I jumped back on her. The frame of the t.v. landed on the bed. Niki turned around, gaping at the t.v. like Manda and Sammie were doing.

"KK! What did you do to it?!" She exclaimed, looking from it to me.

"Nothing!" I said. She gave me a look. "I just poked it!"

End Flashback

By now I was in hysterics, rolling around on the bed. I heard a knock on the door. Gah, interrupting my laugh-fest.

"Who is it?!" I yelled, to lazy to get up.

"Joe!" Joe yelled back, his voice muffled by the door. I sprang up off the bed and ran over to the door, opening it as I put more ice cream into my mouth.

"Hey." He said, laughing as I tried to talk through my mouth of ice cream. I gave up on it and waved. I let him inside, and swallowed my ice cream.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting on my bed again. He sat next to me.

"Wanna go down to the pool? Everyone's going." He said, stealing some of my ice cream.

"Hey! That's mine!" I said, trying to grab it away from him. He laughed, putting out of my reach. I sighed. Thats no fair, Joseph.

"So, the pool?" He prompted.

"Sure, sure." I said, as I went over to my suitcase. Hmm. What bathing suit? I decided on my teal and black argyle bikini. I went into the bathroom and changed quickly. As I went back out, I thought I saw Joe's eyes go wide. I smirked, taking this chance to steal my ice cream back. I grabbed it out of his hands against his protests. I laughed and ran as he tried to grab it back.

He cornered me against the wall. There was something in his eye, what was it? Hmm... I think the proper word for that is lust. His hands rested themselves on my bare waist, and I forgot about the ice cream, dropping it to the floor. The cleaning people can clean it up if it spills. My arms wrapped around his neck as he leaned down to kiss me. Our lips met and he turned us around to face the bed. The back of my knees hit the mattress and he reclined us. Our kissing went deeper and his hand traveled to my thigh.

There was a knock at the door, followed by someone yelling. We broke apart and I sighed, frustrated. Whoever it was couldn't have waited any longer?

"Who is it?!" I yelled again.

"Tom!" I heard him shout. I sighed and I could've sworn I thought Joe stiffen. That's weird... I tried to get out of Joe's grasp, he was still on top of me.

"Joe, move. I have to get the door." I said, looking him in the eye. Something new was there. Jealousy? I kissed him again quickly, and he got off of me.

I went to the door, and opened it. Tom was waiting impatiently on the other side, wearing only his swim trunks. Breathe Kristen, breathe. Its just a shirtless guy, just Tom. Why the hell am I breathless all of a sudden? I'm blaming the makeout session I just had with Joe. Yeah, that sounds good.

He looked me up and down, not even bothering to hide it. Damn, Tom! Try to do that unnoticeably, you have a girlfriend!

"I take it you're going to the pool then. Alright. Um. I'm just gonna be going then." He said, playing with his lip ring. Ah! Don't look!

"Alright, see you there." I said, trying to hide the battle going on inside my head.

Remember Joe, you idiot!

But just look at him! Standing there in the hallway, playing with his lip ring.

JOE! Stop looking at him!

"Yeah. See you in a little bit." He said, walking away down the hall. I sighed, leaning against the door frame. Joe came up behind me.

"Hey. I have to go change, babe." He said, kissing my cheek. I nodded, moving aside to let him pass. "See you down there."

This should be interesting. Shirtless Joe and shirtless Tom in one place? Oh god....
♠ ♠ ♠
=]

ideas on what should go down at the pool?

i love comments!
xoxo
kristen