Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 12

Tom's lips pressed against mine and the cold metal of his lip piercing sent shivers down my spine. One of his hands went to the back of my neck as I moved to straddle his waist. I felt his tongue against my lip and I let him in, letting our tongues fight for dominance. I let my hands roam his chest, resting them on his shoulders. I shifted my position and as I did so my waist grinded into Tom's. He let out a groan and I felt something hard poke into my thigh.

I smirked, I loved being able to do this. I grinded my waist into his again, this time on this time making it harder. He let out another groan and detached his mouth from mine.

"That's not fair." He panted into my ear. His mouth went to my collar bone, leaving kissing across to my shoulder. One of his hands traveled to my lower back, lightly tracing circles there. I giggled slightly, this was tickling. Apparently that wasn't the response he wanted, for his mouth went to my neck, sucking slightly. That combined with his hand traveling up my thigh caused me to moan a little. "There we go." He said, connecting our lips again.

I heard someone walking outside the door and I prayed that they walked right by, not bothering to come in. I was to engrossed in this make out session to stop it and try to act innocent. I heard the door open. Please be a complete stranger. Please, please, please.

"HOLYMOTHEROFCAKE!" Shit. That's Niki.

-Niki's POV-

I was changing into my lime green bikini in the bathroom while Nick was waiting out in the hotel room for me. I loved this bathing suit, lime green is an awesome color. As I finished changing, I quickly threw my hair up into a ponytail. I walked back out to where Nick was, saying, "Hey babe."

He turned, and smiled when he saw me. "Hey. I like the look. Wear it more." He said, coming over and placing his hands on my bare waist. He kissed me lightly on the lips. I smiled, I just love this boy.

We broke apart and headed down to the pool. We met up with everyone else at the elevator and we all got in. It was hugely squished, I was afraid that the elevator was going to break. These boys are all fat. I noticed that Tom and Kristen weren't there and something in the pit of my stomach told me to worry.

As the group got to the pool, we noticed that it was empty. No Tom, no Kristen. I was starting to really worry now. I noticed her shorts on a chair, next to some hotel keys and Tom's sunglasses. Why he even brought them to an indoor pool I have no idea.

"You guys go in. I'll find Tom and K." I said. They all agreed to that and I saw a look of anxiety quickly pass over Joe's face.

I walked around the pool area, looking in all the little side rooms. I walked by one of them and heard groaning coming from the other side. Oh God... Please don't be what I think it is.

I went over to the door and noticed that it had the sign "Hot Tub" on the front of it. I gulped. Please don't be what I think it is. I opened the door and saw what I feared.

Kristen and Tom were in the hot tub, making out. She was straddling him, and I couldn't see where their hands were. The water was covering them.

"HOLYMOTHEROFCAKE!" I shouted, my mouth hanging open.

Kristen had jumped at my outburst, and now they were sitting on opposite sides of the hot tub. The two of them were both looking up at me, guilty looks on their faces. Yeah you two better be guilty.

"Niki? What's wrong?" I heard Joe say. Shit, he was walking over. He came to the door and saw Kristen and Tom in the hot tub, looking not so innocent. He looked back at me, with my mouth still gaping, and I could tell he was confused.

"What happened?" He asked. No one said anything, it was silent. "What the hell happened? Someone tell me what's going on!"

I looked over at Kristen, she looked like she was going to cry. Oh no. She got up out of the hot tub and went over to where a towel was on the floor. She wrapped it around her and looked back at Joe. Silent tears were running down her face. Joe went over to her, but she just pushed him away.

"Stop. You won't want to touch me after Niki tells you what happened." She said quietly, her voice strangled. Joe looked over at me, and Kristen took her chance to leave the room. I'm guessing that she just went back to the hotel room. Joe looked at Tom and then back at me.

"What happened?" He said quietly.

"She and him..." I couldn't say the rest but I didn't need to. Joe got the hint.

Oh what just happened to one of my favorite couples?
♠ ♠ ♠
oh noes!

leave a comment?

xoxo
kristen