Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 13

-Joe's POV-

"She and him..." Niki said, her sentence trailing off. She didn't need to finish it, I understood what she was trying to say. And even though I knew it happened, it couldn't register in my head.

She cheated. On me. With Tom. No, I can't believe it. She said she loved me. I can't believe that my girlfriend of almost a year cheated on me. After all the problems we had with that in the past. She had never cheated. Even when I accused her of it. Not until now. No, it didn't happen. Its just a bad dream. I'll wake up in a few minutes and none of it will have happened. But this isn't a dream. I'm not going to wake up.

I just stood there, speechless, completely in shock. I didn't even care about Tom right now, I would deal with him later. I barely noticed when he left, leaving me alone with Niki. She walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Why did she do it?" I asked quietly, staring down at the floor.

"I don't know, Joe." She answered.

-Kristen's POV-

I left the room, tears pouring down my face. It was silent as everyone stared at me, walking hurriedly past them. I quickly grabbed my room key and shorts. I noticed Katelyn standing next to Bill and I got a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had forgotten that Tom wasn't the only one who was seeing someone. I guess I just got caught up in the moment.

"I'm sorry. I really am." I said to her quietly, as I passed. She gave me a confused look. I continued on, back to the hotel room. I was disgusted with myself. How could I do that? I hit the elevator button with too much force, and it got stuck.

"Fuck." I mumbled. Now I had to take the stairs. I opened the door to the stairwell and started making my way up them. The tears fell harder as I realized the full extent of what I had done.

I just lost everyone. All because of a moment of reckless stupidity. Joe was gone, I know he won't ever want to talk to me again. Especially since I had done what I vowed not to do to him. And his brothers would take his side. And their girlfriends would side with them.

Tom probably wouldn't talk to me again either. Not only had I ruined my relationship, but I ruined his too. And Katelyn will hate me too. I, one of her best friends, cheated on her with her boyfriend. She won't ever forgive me, she's stubborn when it comes to things like this. And Bill and Georg and Gustav will take her side.

I had no one anymore. I was all alone. I let out a sob and sank to the floor. I didn't care that I was only in a bathing suit and towel, I didn't care about anything right now. I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed into them. I don't know how long I stayed there, but long enough to be completely dried off.

I stood up shakily, grabbing the wall for support. This happens to me when I cry for a long time. I get so depressed, I don't have the strength to do anything, even stand. I stumbled up the stairs, stopping when I got to the floor my room was on. I opened the door, using nearly all the strength I had left. Why do they have to make them out of such heavy metal? Stupid metal doors.

I walked slowly down the hall, staring at the floor. I opened my room and shut the door behind me. I let out a sigh and went to change into some pajamas. I was going bed, even though it was only like six o'clock.

I got into my bed and grabbed my iPod. Music had a way of always making me feel better. I clicked shuffle and closed my eyes. The familiar sounds of an acoustic guitar filled my ears and I let out a breath of relief as Patrick Stump's voice started to lull me to sleep.

Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides there's jellybeans everywhere
Its not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

It doesn't matter how you feel
Life is just a ferris wheel
Its always up and down, don't make a sound

When you wake up the world will come around
When you wake up the world will come around

It's just the sweet weather
And the peacock feathers
In the morning it will all be better
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep

When you wake up the world will come around
When you wake up the world will come around

Honey is for bees silly bear
Besides there's jellybeans everywhere
It's not what it seems in the land of dreams
Don't worry your head just go to sleep


I rolled over in bed, letting more tears fall from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, i think that this is going to be the last update for a while.
mainly because i don't have any ideas. i have the whole joe-kristen thing figured out, but i don't have a clue what i should do for the tom-kate thing

ideas are extremely helpful

leave a comment?

xoxo
kristen