Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 16

-Katelyn's POV-

What the fuck. That is all thats going through my mind. Tom and Kristen? No, I'm sorry. That just doesn't happen. I can't believe they did that. All I've been doing the past few days is going over this in my head. I know its not healthy, but I can't help it. Its what I do.

"Katelyn?" Bill said, sticking his head into my bunk on the girls' bus.

"Ja?" I asked. What did he want right now? I can't deal with his hyperness.

"Can you come with me?" He asked, looking nervous. Sure, what can it hurt?

"Sure." I said, following him off the bus. He lead me to their bus and knew what was coming. He was going to make me talk to Tom. I had been avoiding him ever since it happened. And you would too. Would you honestly want to talk to your boyfriend after he cheated on you? Right, no.

"Biiiill. I don't want to talk to Tom." I whined, pulling his arm back so he had to stop walking.

"Katelyn, you have to." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"Nein. I don't." I said, crossing my arms across my chest. He sighed.

"Kate. You need to talk to him. Just give him a chance."

"NEIN!" I shouted, getting upset.

He just rolled his eyes again and pulled on my arm, dragging me forward. Sheisse, for being so skinny, this boy was strong. I struggled to get away from him, but it was no use. I sighed, and walked without any trouble. No trying to fight with Bill. He's too stubborn. I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

We reached the bus and I stopped. I was going to have to be forced onto this bus. Bill opened the door, and tried to push me through it. I didn't budge. Ha-ha, take that Bill!

"Georg!" Bill shouted into the bus. Uh-oh. Now Georg could lift me. Fluch. Georg appeared at the top of the stairs and smirked when he saw me standing at the bottom with Bill trying to get me onto the stairs. He came down and easily threw me over his shoulders. I started to scream and kick, like a little kid.

"KIDNAP! RAPE! HELP!" I screamed.

"Kate, shut up." Georg said, climbing up the stairs. He dropped me on the couch, so that I was sitting across from Tom. My eyes narrowed. I did not want to see him right now.

Tom stood up and put out his hand for me to take. I looked up at him skeptically. Did he really think I wanted to lay a finger on him? He sighed and dropped it, then motioned to the back lounge.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked me, adding in his puppy dog face. Nein, Kate, don't give in! I looked back up at him. Too late. I stood up and followed him to the back.

"Talk." I said, standing in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest. He turned to face me. Did I see regret in his eyes? Alright, if he regretted it he might have a chance.

"I'm sorry, Katelyn. It was a moment of pure stupidity and you have no idea how badly I regret it. I love you so much and I can't believe that I did something to hurt you. I never want to hurt you, and I'm beating myself up inside because I did. It just happened, Kate. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again, I can promise you that." He said, taking a breath after he had finished.

"I don't know, Tom. Because you did hurt me. I don't know if I can go back to you after this. I don't know if I could ever love you like I did before." I said, tears being brought to my eyes. "You hurt me so bad, Tom. You tore my heart to shreds." He hung his head.

"I know, Kate. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm hurting from this too." He said.

"I don't know Tom. I have to think about it. Give me a little time." I said, turning on my heel. I left the bus and headed straight to my bunk. I intended to stay there for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, so i came up with an idea.
now nothing is holding me back! isnt that great!
anywayss, comment!
xoxo
kristen