Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 22

I woke up to sun streaming through the window. I smiled slightly and rolled over to face Joe. I was alone. Um? Where'd he go? Don't tell me he left me here, like a one night stand or some shit.

"Joe?" I said to the empty hotel room. There was nothing. "Joe?!" I said again, this time louder.

I heard something coming from the bathroom and Joe walked out of it a second later, in just his boxers.

"Yeah?" He asked. I smiled. He didn't leave.

"I thought you left."

"No, I just had to pee." He said, getting back into bed with me. I smiled wider. How did we go from hating each other to this? He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

I knew we had to talk about everything. Me cheating, to us not talking, to what we did last night. I mean, hell, he was technically still with Taylor right now...

"Joe?" I said, uncertainly. I felt him nod, telling me to continue. "I'm sorry. For everything."

He shifted so that he could look me in the eyes. I couldn't bring myself to look at him though. I was so ashamed of what I had done to him. He doesn't deserve someone like me. He deserves better.

"I know, Kristen. But why did you do it?" He asked, lifting my face to look at him.

"I don't know. It just happened. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve me, you need someone better-"

"Kristen, would I be here right now if I wanted anyone else?" He said softly. This statement brought tears to my eyes as well as a smile to my face. He wiped them away and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Joe." I said. I was nervous about saying this. What if he didn't say it back?

"I love you, too." I smiled, but of course I had to ruin the moment. My stomach gave a huge growl. I swear the whole world heard it. Joe started laughing and I just looked down at my stomach. Moment-ruiner.

"Want to order room service?"

"Yes!" Room service was my favorite. They delivered it all fancy on this rolling tray with little ketchups and stuff. Joe got the menu out of the bedside table and handed it to me. I pushed it away. You think I need a menu?

"Waffles." I said, smiling up at him. He ordered our breakfast and it was silent for a few minutes.

"Uh, Joe?" I said, realizing something.

"Yeah?"

"What about Taylor?" His mouth formed an "o" shape. I think he had forgotten about her too.

"Um, I dump her?" He asked, looking confused. "You do want to get back together, right?" He asked, looking at me nervously. I nodded, smiling slightly. Bitch I win!

"What? I know that look. Thats your evil look."

"I was just thinking that I won." He laughed, then paused, glancing at me.

"What?"

"You looked really sexy when you were beating her up." He said, his cheeks turning a little pink. Aw, he's so cute.

"Why thank you." I said, kissing his cheek. I got out of bed, and he started protesting.

"Where are you going?" He had on his pouting face, with the puppy dog face and everything.

"To get dressed. The food will be here soon."

Once I was finished getting dressed, I went back out to where Joe was. He was sitting on the couch, a tray of food infront of him. Yes! Waffles! I ran over, sitting next to him.

"So..." I started, putting some waffle in my mouth.

"Mmm?"

"What are we doing today?"

"Something fun. I missed having fun with you." Aww.

Something fun. That sounds amazing. I've missed that.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry that this chapter sucks ]=

leave a comment?

xoxo
kristen