Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 23

I played with Joe's ring on the chain around my neck as I walked down the hall, looking for Niki and Manda's room. Joe had given me his ring, its not like he needed it anymore. I came to their room and I knocked. Manda opened the door a second later.

"Hey, KK. Whats up?" She asked, eyeing the chain around my neck suspiciously. Uh-oh.

"Nothing really. Can I come in?" She stepped aside and I walked into the room, sitting next to Niki on the couch. Niki looked at me, giving me a strange look.

"What!?" I said, seriously, what was so interesting?

"You're like, glowing or something. You're way too happy." Manda answered.

"Yeah...What did you do?" Niki said.

"You mean who." I said, quietly, almost a whisper, smiling a little.

"WEIRD GLOWING BEST FRIEND SAY WHAT?" Manda screamed, her eyes nearly popping out of her face. Niki's jaw looked like it was about to hit the floor. And then she spotted the ring on the chain around my neck. Oh shit...

"What's that?" She said, reaching out for it. I grabbed it, holding it away from her.

"Nothing..." I said, in the way a little kid would when they were caught doing something.

"KK." Niki said.

"Alright, fine. Its a ring." I said, caving in a little.

"Whose?!" Manda and Niki said together.

"Well mine now." Niki rolled her eyes. Well, its not like I could just come out and tell them Joe and I slept together! Manda walked over and grabbed it, nearly choking me in the process.

"Hey!" I shouted as I caught my breath. She had gotten a pretty good look at it, and so had Niki.

"That's Joe's ring!" Niki shouted, her mouth gaping. Yes, Niki, that is correct. I just nodded.

"You slept with Joe!?" Manda shouted.

"Maybe..." I mumbled.

"Oh my God." They said together.

Well at least now I won't have to avoid the awkward conversation about how Joe and I got back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
im terribly sorry this is a sucky filler
]=
leave a comment?
xoxo
kristen