Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 32

Two days later, after strenuous dress shopping and coming up with outfits for the actual award show and the after party, we were finally getting ready for the show. And let me tell you, it was fucking hectic. The good thing about it though was that I had managed to forget I was eating for two.

As I searched for my shoes, Manda came running into the back area of the bus where the closet was. She was still in sweatpants and a tshirt and had her hair already curled slightly.

"KK! I can't find my eyeliner!" She said frantically. I thought for a second. Eyeliner...eyeliner...

"Try your purse." I answered and she ran off. I went back to my search and found one of my shoes when Niki interrupted my search.

"Can I borrow your curling iron?" She asked, looking at the mess of shoes around me. I nodded without looking up.

"Yeah, sure. Hey do you see my other shoe anywhere?" I asked. She pointed to somewhere behind me. On turning around I saw it, sitting there all innocent. Stupid shoe had been hiding from me.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem. Uh, Kristen?"

"Mm?"

"We only have another half hour... Are you gonna be ready in time?" Shit! Only 30 minutes?!

I jumped up and frantically started to gather the things I would need to wear for the show and after party.

"Yeah, I'm gonna try." I answered.

Somehow, it must be a miracle, I managed to get completely ready for the show within the next 30 minutes and help the other girls with what they needed too. And now that I was all ready, I started to get excited about this.

As I sat on the couch on the bus, there was a knock from the door and Big Rob's voice boomed from outside.

"Girls! Time to leave!" I got up slowly, and called to the other girls on the bus. Various responses greeted me and they all came to the front of the bus in matter of seconds. I looked at us all, everyone all dressed up. Damn, we clean up nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the first time in a long time i like what i wrote
i think there will be more on the way =]
leave a comment?
xoxo
kristen