Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 3

I sat in the backseat of Niki's green Jeep Wrangler while texting Joe. Bill was driving us to the venue since he was the only one who knew where it was. Niki's car we decided, was the only one that would fit all of us and our bags. I'm not sure what the others were doing, as I was too engrossed in texting.

hey, we're on our way. <3

yay, i miss you

lol, you just saw me

still, i love you i'm allowed to miss you

I smiled at his last message. I still got butterflies whenever he said he loved me.

i love you too =]

you're gonna love the surprise

ahhh. why wont you just tell me alreadyyy?

"We're almost there." Bill said from the front seat. I looked out the window and saw that he was pulling off the freeway. The butterflies in my stomach from Joe's text intensified as I became excited that my summer life would soon take place on tour.

we're almost there

good. see you soon. love you

love you too

I put my phone in my pocket just as Bill pulled into the parking lot of the venue. I squealed when I saw the buses. All three of them. Hm. Couldn't we all fit on two?

Bill parked Niki's Jeep next to Tom's Escalade. Tom and Katelyn were standing next to it, obviously waiting for us. Katelyn waved to us and we waved back. We were getting so excited. As soon as the car was off, I jumped out and ran over to Katelyn, tackling her in a hug.

"KATELYN!" I screamed.

"KRISTEN!" She screamed back, laughing slightly. I realeased her and went over to Tom, doing the exact same thing.

"TOMI!" He laughed, hugging me back. I inhaled his scent, he always smelled good.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked me as the others greeted Kate.

"I'm super excited." I said, smiling like an idiot. He laughed more and saw something over my shoulder. He jerked his head in that direction and I turned around. Joe was walking towards me, smiling. When he saw me he waved. I ran towards him and attacked him in a hug. Tom smelled good, but he had nothing on my Joe.

"Hi." I said into his ear. I loved being in his arms.

"Hi." He whispered back. "Ready to see the surprise?"

"Yes!" I said excitedly. Finally! I get to know what the surprise is!
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun DUN!
CLIFFHANGER!
hahaha, i had to =]
comment?
xoxo
kristen