Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 5

-Nick's POV-

What did I just walk in on? I shuddered, I'm never going to be able to get that image of Joe on top of Kristen out of my head. After nearly running off that bus, I was heading back over to the family bus, where everyone was hanging out. Now I know why no one else had wanted to go get them. Pretty much everyone else knew that they were going to be doing that. I shuddered again.

"Hey Nick. What's wrong?" Niki asked me as I walked back onto the bus.

"I walked in on Joe and Kristen." Her eyes widened, and she looked as if she was trying to stop from laughing. I knew it was only because I was her boyfriend, and since she was trying so hard not to, I just let her. "Go on, laugh. I know you want to."

She obliged and burst out laughing. Holding her stomach with one hand and resting her other on the counter to hold her steady, she tried to speak. "Oh-my-God. I'm-so sorry-you had to-witness that."

"Yeah, yeah." I glanced at the clock. Yes! Time for soundcheck. A distraction! "C'mon, soundcheck." I said, leading her towards the venue.

-Bill's POV-

Me and the rest of Tokio Hotel were inside the venue, getting ready for our soundcheck. We were opening tonight, since the Jonas Brothers had more fans in this city. We had decided that was how we were going to determine who opened on what night.

We played a few songs, getting the feel of the stage. It was a pretty big stage, with ramps and stairs everywhere. After we played our second to last song, I heard voices coming from the side of the stage. I looked over and saw Niki and Nick and Joe and Kristen walking over. Both couples were holding hands. I felt a pang of jealousy go through me as I saw Joe and Kristen together.

Tom gave me a look as if to say, Don't even think about it.

Yes, I have feelings for Kristen. There's no point in trying to deny it anymore. I couldn't help myself. She's just everything that I look for in a girl, and more. And I know that sounds cheesy, but its true. And how she saw something in Joe, I have no idea. Didn't she have a memory? Doesn't she remember the way he treated her? She could do so much better than him. She nearly killed herself over him. I don't know how many times she's cried herself to sleep over him. But whatever, maybe one day she'll realize he's not good for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah, this chapter took an unexpected twist. i didnt intend to write from bill's pov but i just did. lmao =]
so i want to see if we can get to five stars before the next update. can we do that for kristen?
please? it'd make my life =]
i love comments!
xoxo
kristen
p.s.
OH! and niki, you thought i'd forget didn't you?
JESSE MCCARTNEY! YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOULLLLL!!!!!!
<3 love you niki!!!