Status: Inspiration and ideas are present, hopefully chapters are fast and frequent. :D

Thinking of You

Chapter 7

I could hear screams and the sound of pulsing music coming from the direction of the stage as I walked down the hallway. Looking down at my phone, I walked right into Joe.

"Sorry." I muttered without looking up.

"Its okay, Kristen." My head shot up and I smiled. "Hi."

"Hi. Oh! Look at this!" I said, pulling out the napkin. I handed it to him and he looked confused as to why I was giving him a napkin. But he took it anyway.

"What's this?" He said, his eyes roaming over the words written on it. I went on to explain how when Tom started playing the words just flowed. I felt a twinge of guilt, from those stupid butterflies and shivers that Tom had given me earlier. It meant nothing, absolutely nothing. Tom and I were both taken, he had Katelyn and I had Joe. And I loved Joe. There was no way I was going to ruin that. It took too long and too many tears to get right.

-Tom's POV-

I always love the energy that crowd gave me, the way the fans were so devoted to us. Usually, I could get into our set and be able to forget the outside world and all its issues. But I couldn't get into it tonight. I didn't even do my famous "guitar hump" during Live Every Second. Why you ask? I couldn't get her out of my head.

And I feel horrible too, because I'm not talking about Katelyn. No, its Kristen. She's everywhere I look in some form or another. This is so wrong on so many different levels. One, we're both dating other people. Maybe if we weren't, I might make a move. But I still couldn't even then. Because Bill has feelings for her too. We can't have feelings for the same girl, it would never work. Someone would get hurt. And I can't do that to my brother, my twin.

And what if Joe ever found out about this thing we have for Kristen? Can you imagine what would happen to us? We would get beaten to a pulp. Remember what happened to that guy Zac last year? Yeah, I like my face the way it looks now, thanks.

But how was I going to get rid of these feelings, even though I hate calling them that. I was pretty sure they were mutual, too. I know how to read a girl, I'm not stupid. This is going to be a long tour. And I can already tell, someone is going to get hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright guys, the drama is starting!

leave a comment?

pwease?

xoxo
kristen