Cannibal Boy and Incest Girl

Part Two.

" Fine, fine! God, calm down." He said. A guy and a girl walked out of the café. They were holding hands and laughing. Suddenly it started raining. They laughed even harder and ran down the street to then disappear into the fog.

" It's raining." He Shrugged.
" I should probably go home, are you gonna be okay?" He tried to look her in the eyes but she was ignoring him.
" Hello? He said.
" Are you gonna be alright?" He pushed her gently.
" What do you care? " She almost whispered, still looking the other way. Her hair was hanging in her face, wet and heavy by the pouring rain.
" Well, we- uh... you can't sit here in the rain you're gonna get sick." He took off his jacket and swept it around her wet clothes.
" Great, so now your being nice to me? " She was shaking, he could tell.
" Yes. And stop with that whole " I can stand cold like a fucking vampire- thing" She looked at him.
" What vampire thing? " She started laughing.
" Uh vampires don't get cold. Haven't you seen that movie... Twilight?"
She laughed even harder.
" Yes. I have, actually. But, I'm not the vampire-wannabe here " Mr. Bloody t-shirt." She was still giggling.
" Ha-ha. Very funny." He smiled widely.
" You see? No vampire teeth. " He laughed too.
" Too bad. "

Now they were both smiling. You could tell by their eyes that they liked each other. Alot.
" You do realize we are sitting in the rain freezing to death?" He said. His hair was really wet now, too. You could see small blood drops running down his face. He probably had blood in his hair too.
" Yes. But i really don't have a place to go to. I'd rather sit here all night then to go "home". Her mouth was not smiling anymore.
" I'm going home now." He stood up, walked passed her and stopped.
" Are you coming or what? " A smile took place in her lips, once again.
" Yeah. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Remember, I'm Swedish, so sorry for bad grammar.
Xoxoxoxo
Sundance Kid.