Cannibal Boy and Incest Girl

Part Four.

He quickly ran upstairs, his heart was pounding as he tried to figure out how to calm her down. How do you calm a person down who just found a body wrapped in a plastic bag inside a strangers closet? That may just be impossible.
He took a deep breath en entered the guest room. She was just standing there inspecting the body. She looked at me.
" What... who... who is this?" She looked scared. But her voice was calm.
" I.. i can.. explain."
He paused.
"Please, don't call the cops. Just let me explain." He walked in her direction. She did not move or talk. He shut the closet doors, looked down and took another deep breath.
" Look. I understand how freaked out you are. I'm very shocked that you haven't left my house screaming yet.." He stepped away from her, gave her some space.
" Explain then?" Her voice was still calm. She sat down. On his bed. His, the murderer with the dead body in his closet's bed. The mattress squeaked by her weight and it cut like razorblades through his ears. He squinted with his eyes like if the sun was blinding them.
"Ex..plain!" She said again and lay her hand down the Matress next to her like she was saying "Sit down".
He did sit down. But not that close to her. The old mattress squeaked yet again. Everything in this house seemed to make noises, the creaking floors, the grinding doors and this damn squeaking mattress.
"I don't know where to start." He started and glanced at her on the other side of the bed.
" From the beginning..Start there." She glanced back at him. It was morning now. The sun was rising and it shined in through the stained glass windows and highlighted the dust flying around in the heavy air.
"It all started like this........
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but i don't have time to write more right now. But I'll update as soon as possible. Hope you like it. :)
xoxox