Cannibal Boy and Incest Girl

Part Seven.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Nick."
He opened a drawer on the night stand and lifted up some old magazines and threw them on the bed. Then he took out a photo frame. Almost without looking at it, he handed it to her.

" That was taken a week before we got married." She looked at the photo. Nick was standing next to a gorgeous woman with long red hair and a blue flowy dress. The photo was taken at a lake. They both looked happy. And not a fake happiness who stops the second after the photo is taken, but real happiness.
" She's very pretty." He nodded. She gave him the photo back. He didn't look at it this time either. It went straight down in the drawer and he placed the magazines on top of it.
" We were so happy. It sounds very cheesy, but we were perfect for each other." He took a deep breath.

" One day she was out watching a movie with some friends. After that she was going to take a taxi home, but we don't live to far away from the there, so she decided to walk. It was a beautiful night. Full moon. Pretty warm. She was walking through a park. Then he came. I don't know much of what happened, she didn't like to talk about it. But he raped her. And abused her very bad." Nick grabbed a pack of cigarettes that was laying on the night stand.

He took a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. He opened the second drawer on the night stand and searched for a lighter. He found one and raised the flame to his mouth and lighted the cigarette.
" She didn't like it when i smoked. 'You're going to get cancer' She always said." Just as Iris was about to take his hand, he stood up and walked over to the window. The sun was shining at his face and the dust flying around mixed in with the cigarette smoke.
" He deserved it. He deserved to get his throat slit." She stood up and walked over to him.
" Yeah he did. But after that. It all started. My "addiction" you may call it. I wanted to do it again. I wanted to feel that rush again. " He paused and took a drag.
"When you take another persons life. It's a weird feeling. A good feeling. And you wanna feel it again, and again! You know what i mean?"
" I guess i can understand. But I've never killed anyone. Yet." She smiled and stroked some hair away from his face.
" Don't do it Iris. It's addictive. It's bad."
" The people you killed. They weren't innocent, were they?" She gave him a worried look.
" No. I would never kill someone innocent. No way." They both smiled now.
" Wouldn't we make the perfect killer-couple? " Iris said and laughed.
"That's not all though.." He said.

" After i had killed 4 people, i wanted more. Just killing them didn't quite satisfy me. I wondered how it would feel if they were a part of me. Forever." He put out the cigarette-end on the windowsill.
" I tasted human meat Iris. And i liked it. It has such a different taste. " He looked at Iris who just stared at him, consuming his every word.
" Feel free to call 911 and run for your life now if you want too." He said and sat down on the bed once again.
" Leave me. That's what everybody does. I understand them though."
" Oh stop it Nick. Why would i leave you? You haven't done anything wrong."
" I ate a human."
" Yeah. You know, we all just think that is wrong because that's the way we were taught." Nick looked at her with a confused face.
" You're something different Iris. Really something different".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)
xxx