Cannibal Boy and Incest Girl

Part Eight.

"I know i am. I get that a lot." She sighed and made the dust in front of her mouth mix in with the sadness from her lungs.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in a bad way." She nervously played with her hair and silently replied:
"It's okay." Her voice was different now. Much lower.

"Iris, that man. In the closet. I was going to, uhm, get rid of him. When i got home." Iris looked up at him and seemed much interested in this subject.
"How? How were you going to get rid of him?" She seemed so fascinated. He didn't understand why. Not at all.
"Uh.. meat cleaver." He almost whispered.
" Chop him up?" Iris seemed to be very open about talking about this, and Nick was not. He only nodded in response.
"You've told me so much about you . Thanks Nick."
"Thanks? For what?"
" For trusting me. I'm going to do the same.. with you. Trust you, and tell you about something nobody knows." Her eyes revealed so much. Sorrow, pain, hate.
"Okay. But we should go downstairs. I think the coffee is very ready."

Nick took her hand and lead her put of the room and down the stairs. Iris didn't notice the creaking stairs this time. Not the smell of coffee, or blood. She only had one thing on her mind.

As they entered the kitchen, she sat down on one of the four chairs standing around the tiny brown wooden table. He took out two vintage looking coffee cups from the cabinet and poured coffee into them. He sat down next her and put the cups down.
"Go ahead. Tell me. You didn't judge me, and i won't judge you." He took a sip of coffee and grabbed her hand.
"My parents were never home. Work was number one priority for them. Second came my brother, and then me. He practically raised me. He was my everything. I trusted him. Then one night. When i was 8, my brother, who i believe was currently 17, sneaked into my room. He... uh, he, was going to read me a bedtime story. My dad was at the factory. My mom probably screwing some random guy at her work. He was laying beside of me. He didn't usually do that. He used to sit on a chair. Why not this time Nick? Why lay in my bed just this time?" She stopped as her eyes filled with tears.
"Did he rape you ?" Nick carefully asked. She looked at her hand and nervously played with her nails.
"Mhm.." She nodded and tried her very best to keep the tears away.
"I didn't resist. I let him do it." She paused.
"He was my brother Nick. He was my everything. What was i going to do?" He turned his chair against her and hugged her shaking body.
"I'm sorry.." She laid down her head against his bloody t-shirt.
"Simply you touching me makes me feel warm inside. Not cold, or hateful. I feel love. I never feel love."
"These hands have killed people. Many people."
She grabbed his hand and held them against her face. She kissed them.
"I don't care Nick. I don't care what you've done." He smiled and hugged her again.
"Wait, did you ever tell your parents this?" He asked her.
" Yes. Once, when i was 14. They didn't believe me. Said it was nonsense. Why would their perfect boy do that? No way. Fucking idiots. "
"Yeah. Idiots."
"You know what Nick? Fuck this. Fuck what happened. We don't need the ghosts of our pasts. I have you now."
"And i have you, amazing girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
i listened to some great songs while writing this chapter. hallelujah, love letter, and no more shall we part, death is not the end and and i sat sadly by her side by Nick Cave and the bad seeds. Check them out :)
xoxo