Cannibal Boy and Incest Girl

Part Nine.

"Yeah..Nick?"
" What?"
"I think.. you should get rid of the body now. Before it starts to rot." He let go of her hands and looked away, out though the window. The lawn was heavy by the morning dew, and so was the air. A man walked past the house with his dog. His face was emotionless, as he pulled the leach, not letting his dog stop anywhere. Across the street an old man sat on the porch, smoking and reading the paper.
It was people doing their everyday routine.
He felt sorry for them.
And he envyed them.
"I know." He let her know with the tone in his voice that he didn't wanna talk about it.
"Hey!" She gently pushed him.
He turned to face her.
"You have to understand that I'm okay with all this. I won't judge you Nick, i won't!"
"How can i be sure of that? You probably think all this is cool don't you? You think it's cool that you've met a real serial killer. But this isn't a movie or some t.v show Iris, this is real! Can you really handle it?"
"I.." She started.
He cut her off;
"'Cause if you can't, I'll understand!"
"I don't think this is "cool". But maybe i can help you.. stop." She looked down, avoiding his eyes.
"Stop? I can't stop.... I don't wanna stop." He almost shouted. He pushed the chair out and got up from it. He stood next to the window, looking out again. The man with the dog was gone, and the old man on the porch had fell asleep.
"Probably drunk" He thought.
Iris also got up from the chair, she went to comfort him but as she reached for his hand, he stormed out from the room. She sighed and looked out the window. It was such a beautiful morning. The sun was shining and the dew on the lawn sparkled like a thousand diamonds. An old man was resting peacefully in his chair across the street.
She turned around and went to look for Nick.
"Where'd you go Nick?" No reply.
She searched the silent house with her eyes as a noise came from the bedroom. She slowly walked there, trying not to make too much noise. But that was nearly impossible since the old floor creaked even when you were standing still.
As she got the the bedroom, she saw him sitting on the bed. Next to him was a open suitcase, filled with surgical tools. He gently stroke the tools with his fingers.
"Aren't they beautiful?" He asked her.
"They're so.. clean.. so.. perfect." He looked at her, surprised by her answer.
"I can only imagine how easily those things cut through meat.."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to tell you guys.. which people these two characters are based on. If you don't wanna know, simply do not read more.
The girl, is based on me. I haven't been raped or anything like that, but all her feelings, is how i would feel, in this situation.
The male, is based on Jeffrey Dahmer. The things Nick feel or does do not reflect what Jeff did in any way, but it's still based on him. I have imagined so many times how it would be like if i meet Jeff, and i decided to make a story that kinda reflected that.
So, that's it.
xoxo thanks for reading. :D