Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Part 11

Wake Up Miami! You're listening to the one, the only... Y-100, South Florida's number one radio station, playing ALL the latest hits!...

I slide my arm from under the warm, olive colored sheets unto the small radio, turning up the volume just a notch. The neon green numbers on the machine read 9:30 a.m. Groaning, I push my pajama-clad self out of bed and walk towards the dresser to examine my morning appearance, and how tattered I must be.

Severe bed head: check
Eye boogers: check
Evaporated drool on the sides of my mouth: check


Oh yes, the usual morning in my bedroom. And after taking a hot shower, it's best to say that I looked 100% better and more physically equipped for the day. Slicking my gothic black hair into cute yet messy ponytail, and putting on a black skirt with a red t-shirt, that read 'Flavor of The Month', my mind pondered about the person in the next bedroom, and no, I'm not referring to Jennifer.

Deciding that it was pretty early, I came upon the conclusion to check on Tre, just to see if the comedic celebrity was still in the confines of the guest room, and maybe to take a small peek at his sleeping self. Tiptoeing down the dark and narrow hallway, I stop in front of his door, with a frown upon my face. The door was opened just a crack, and from under the small space on the tiled ground, a light shown, signifying that Mr. Cool was already up and doing only God knows what in this early of the morning. Blinking my eyes in confusion and curiosity I decide to take a little peek, what harm could come from taking a peek? My furiously batting eyelashes fluttered, as my left eye pressed against the miniscule gap in the door, exploring the room for its sexy occupant.

And there he was...

And what a wonderful peep show I was receiving! He was standing there, shirtless with only his striped boxers on, in front of the mirror which was adjoined to the mahogany wooded dresser at the end of the room. Tre was currently 'primping' his hair into some type of 'do'. I watch as he heaves his full arms over his head, ruffling his ginger colored hair with his calloused hands. He's currently singing along to the radio to System of a Down's 'B.Y.O.B'. He sings in a squeaky, morning, low-pitched voice, which nearly causes me to giggle exposing my creeping in on him.

"Yet you feed us lies from the table cloth
la la la la la la la la la. Ooooo
Everybody's going to the party have a real good time
Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine"


A few seconds later, he began instead humming the tune, obviously not enjoying the sounds that were coming from his goofy mouth. My lust-craving eyes began scanning his chiseled body as he bent over to the floor to grab deodorant from his duffel bag. The protruding muscles of his arms and back were completely mesmerizing, if he had more tattoos, he and Billie Joe would most certainly have large competition. Through the reflection in the mirror, I could see his chest, and Oh lord! He definitely beat Billie Joe in that department. His upper body, marred with muscles captivated me, and when my eyes wandered to his incoming six-pack, I'm surprised that my mouth didn't begin to water, so instead I swallow a lump that had accumulated in the back of my throat. I'm suddenly surprised when I look back into the mirror and see Tre, smirking at something, until he finally winks.

WINKS AT ME!

Automatically and spontaneously I throw myself from the crack in the door shuddering, and practically slam myself against the wall next to the door. My eyes burst open wide and I slap my forehead with the palm of my hand at my stupidity and uncontrollable eyes.

Oh great. Now he was going to believe that I liked him and bother me of how fond of him and his body I must be. Sighing deeply, I make my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, and begin strategizing a plan to ignore the man for the day. And then, there was that kiss last night. I'll admit I enjoyed it, and I certainly wanted to repeat the verb, but how could I? I smile remembering the look on his cute face when I bit out "Good, because it'll never happen again". His entire face went into confusion, and almost immediately he caught the meaning and frowned as I slipped from underneath his body and padded into my own bedroom, making sure to lock the door shut.

"Enjoyed the show?" interrupts Tre as he walks past me in the kitchen and settles into a chair on the counter where I was currently preparing a large bowl of Cinnamon Toast crunch for myself.
Glaring at him I reply, "I was only checking to see if you were ok or needed anything."
"Well, you were certainly checking to see if I was ok for a mighty long time" he smirks.

Rolling my eyes, I ignore his comment and place the milk and box of cereal back into their respective places, and plop myself into the couch to watch morning television.
"Eyyy, watch out you retard" I stammer as Tre throws himself into the couch beside me, nearly spilling the milky contents of my bowl.
"Ooops" he smiles. "And aren't you going to make me breakfast? It's the least you could do after uhh, spying on me."
I snarl, "I wasn't spying on you jackass. And hell no I'm not making you breakfast."
"Way to treat a guest" he murmurs before retreating off the couch and venturing into my kitchen to prepare and retrieve his own breakfast.

Clicking through channels he continues pestering me as I attempt to watch The Price Is Right.
"Seny, where do you keep the spoons? Serenity I can't decide which cereal to eat. Hey, is this milk fat free? When is your friend waking up?... ... "

He should have just asked if I wanted to play 21 questions.

He was a pest, which needed to be poisoned or at least stepped on. Finally when he has gathered a tray with cereal, an orange, and a peanut butter sandwich, he settles down next to me as we eat our meals in synch with the speaking of the television.

"Morning," yawns Jen who has finally graced us with her sleepy presence.
"Morning," pipes Tre.

Jennifer had obviously forgotten that Tre had slept the previous night in our home, because as soon as she saw him and heard his infamous voice ring throughout her ears, she quickly headed back towards her bedroom with a sheepish and murky smile on her face.

"What was that?" he asks nudging me with his elbow.
"Oh nothing. She simply forgot to put her mask on, she probably thought you would run away or something" I shrug.

We both laugh in unison at my cruel comment. Jennifer and I were always cruel to each other, but it was all in fun and games. We had been like that ever since high school, and it allowed our friendship to flourish.

As the morning passed, the afternoon quickly set in, and Tre and I decided to head out and do a few errands before his departure early the next morning. Upon arriving to the dry cleaners, I was least to say disappointed.
"Where do we go after this?" he asks, buckling his seatbelt and settling himself comfortably inside the passenger seat of my car.
"I dunno, where do you want to go? I've done all my errands with you already" I smile.
He sighs and looks lazily around his surroundings. "This is Miami, show me around."
"Oh please, you've been here plenty of times. I'm sure you know where all the hotspots are."
"Then take me somewhere you like to go," he grins.
"Alright."

The traffic on the highway was almost unbearable, and it seemed as if every red light were trying to catch me.
"What are you staring at?" I ask with quirky eyebrows as I catch him watching me intently from the passenger seat.
"You have no idea where you're headed, do you?"

A sheepish grin leaks from my lips.
"How could you tell?" I ask, throwing the car back into reverse.
"Because you have the same goofy expression on your face like I do when I don't know what the hell I'm doing" he responds. "Lets just go to the movies" he suggests.

"Tre, stop it" I squeal as he continues throwing popcorn and m&m's at me.
"You started it" he retorts, smirking as he takes a sip of his drink before attempting to watch the film. "MY GOD, you have horrible taste in movies" he adds.
"I didn't know it was going to be like this, just give it a chance."

We were currently watching what was supposed to be a horror film, and according to critics it was 'spontaneous', 'thrilling', 'the most frightful thing since Psycho'... blah, blah. But in reality, the movie was everything BUT all of those critiques. It was pretty awful, and lets not even mention the acting nor the plot, no wonder there weren't too many people inside the theatre.

"I should be compensated for having to stay and watch this shitty shit" says Tre, smiling that devlish smile at me, causing my stomach to flutter just a tiny bit with satisfaction.
"And what is it that you want" I smile, turning my body towards his sexy in the dark figure.
"I believe, no, I KNOW that I deserve the very least a kiss from this shitty ass movie."

A smirk appears from the corners of my mouth so that I can't even try and the fight the expression back.
"I thought I told you that that would never happen again?" I tease.
"Nah" he shakes his head. "I think you were mistaken. You probably thought I was some other drummer."
"Is that so?" I hint, leaning closer to his mouth as he leans closer with me.

Our lips meet for a perfect kiss. My eyes flutter shut as I feel his hands somehow escape the armrest and position themselves around my upper waist. And my hands have a mind of their own as I unknowingly slither them around his neck, pushing him deeper. Skimming my tongue over the curve of his lips, my breath is taken away as his own tongue is gently yet forwardly pushed inside my mouth, triggering a faint moan to escape my mouth. Before I know it, the situation is getting more hot and heavy, because all of a sudden, I'm on his aroused lap, with my hands floundering up under his shirt and occasionally teasing the waistband of his black dickies. Tre's hands are obviously doing the same, grabbing and squeezing my ass, wandering up the front and back of my shirt, skidding over my bra, daring to unclasp it at any given moment.

He parts from the kiss for approximately four and a half seconds, letting go of the comfortable grip he has on my hips, as he lifts two armrests up from the red velvet seats of theatre. I look at him in a lustful daze when his mouth again collides with my own, and his weight is tenderly pushing me onto the seats, his body on top of mine. I use my fingers and thread them through his wild hair as he begins kissing and nibbling on my now exposed collarbone.
"Mmmh, you're a ... .good kisser" I breathe into his hair after I feel him kissing my neck.
"Your not so bad yourself" he says huskily.

My eyes are still closed as we continue kissing, but when I feel his hands wander up my skirt, touching my inner thighs, I can't but let out a gasp, a frightful gasp.

Not Again...

I spring forward, using my hands to push him from off of me, but it seems that I do not know my own strength, because Tre quickly lands on the hard and filthy theatre floor with a somewhat loud thud.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Tre" I beg, trying to grab hold of his shirt collar to lift him back up.
My actions end up worsening the situation, because now he can't seem to breathe. He gently shoves my hands from his neck, looking red in the face and none too pleased about the situation and him falling over.

"You could have warned me, that fucking hurt" he winces, rubbing his aching elbows.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Its just that I didn't wa—"
"Its ok Seny, you cant just shove me off though. Jeez" he remarks playfully.

Now standing up, we both decide to exit the movie and head back to my car and home.
"Sorry about shoving you off" I murmur as we approach yet another red light on the way home.
"Didn't enjoy my kiss?" he asks, half jokingly, half seriously.
"Of course I enjoyed it, it was just getting out of control. That's all" I stammer.
He doesn't respond but instead turns his head and stares out the window. There was no way that I was going to feel guilty about forcing him off of me. Did he actually think I was going to fuck him right there in the movie theatre?!

Rolling my eyes yet again, I ignore his pestering silence all the way home. As night approached, Jennifer took it upon herself to fetch her boyfriend Jack over to the apartment. And besides him praising Tre for being the best drummer, making the most disgusting PDA with Jennifer in front of my eyes, and asking me the most unnecessary questions, he behaved pretty well. Tre seemed to be quite annoyed at Jack too, which brought a tad bit of satisfaction to the evening for me. He was still being an ass for when I shoved him off me at the movies. GET OVER IT!

Men...

And speaking of men, at around 9pm when I had just gotten out of the shower, wet and damp, I noticed my cell phone had two text messages displayed on the screen. Wiping my damp and raisin like hands on the blue towel draped around my body, I pick up the device to read the messages.

"You make me violate you, you make me penetrate you... Help me, I've got no soul to sell, help me the only thing that works for me... help me become somebody else..."

A grin that not even The Grinch who Stole Christmas could fabricate, sprouted upon my lips. Billie Joe needed help, and plenty of it. Instead of sending lyrics from Barry White or Coldplay, he decided to send grungy sex messages from the sex god himself, Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. What a guy...
Grinning and smiling, I read the next message, and burst into a fit of giggles.

"I wanna fuck you like an animal. I wanna feel you from the inside... My whole existence is flawed, you get me closer to God."

If Billie Joe wanted to play a game of sexual charades, then I would be more than happy to aid him. So I begin thinking of a few songs and their lyrics that I KNOW would turn him on. I finally decided on TLC's: Red Light Special.

"Don't go too fast, don't go too slow. You've got to let your body flow. Baby its yours, all yours, if you want it tonight." I typed away into the cellular device and sent the text straight to Billie. Feeling rather happy now, I manage to put my clothes on and fix my hair into its usual messy bun before heading back outside where the groupies were. I'd wait to here Billie Joe's reply later on tonight, maybe it would make for some amazing phone sex or something.

"OWWWWWW" I squeal as a pillow greets me in my face as soon as I open my bedroom door.
"Woops" chuckles Tre as he heaves over in laughter, laughing as I stumble back into the confines of my room. He's lucky I was in a good mood or I would have ate him for lunch with yelling and bantering. But I was feeling rather happy today, making out with a cute drummer, receiving loveable messages from Billie Joe, what else could a girl want? I walk towards my bed grabbing the two fluffiest and largest pillows of the four and walking stealthily back to Tre with them badly hidden behind my back.

"So you wanna have a pillow fight do you?" he asks cockily. I take notice that his wardrobe has changed and that he's now wearing a thin white t-shirt and a pair of slacky plaid knee length shorts, showing off muscled calves and legs.
"You started it" I smirk, tucking a few stray hairs behind my ears with my free hand and tightly grasping the hand filled with pillows, ready to charge.

He smiles and evil grin, before kicking my bedroom door closed with his foot, licking his curvy lips, and running after me.

It was going to be a FUN night.