Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Part 12

"So you're confining us to my bedroom?" I taunt as he kicks the door closed shut, and then teasingly locks it, the tiny bolts resounding playfully in my ear.
"It seems so" he muses, walking very stealthily towards me, pillow still clad and tight in his grip.

"Tre. I'm warning you, pillow fights are what girls are best at."
"I'm shaking" he coos, walking at an even faster pace towards me.

I begin walking backwards as I notice the sinister gleam in his brightly lit blue eyes, ready to pounce on me at any given moment. And shortly after this realization, he's running after me. I hop on the bed, squealing
"Tre!" A pillow is piercingly socked to the side of my head knocking me off my feet with a thud, so that my frame lands on the soft bed.

"I got you ... good" huffs Tre in between laughs, obviously pleased with his short triumph. He had won the first round, but this match was far from over.
Quickly maneuvering myself onto my feet, I grip the large green pillow I was holding, and fiercely thrust it up the backside of his head; delighted by the lovely sound it produced. The mistake Tre had made though, was not continuing to hit me with the pillows, and I sure as hell made sure that I wasn't going to allow that mistake to pass yet again.
Seconds later, I'm continuously pounding him with both pillows thrusting back and forth with each hand onto his marveled body. He lands on the bed, his weapons of mass destruction barely in his grasps as he hovers one arm over his head, trying to protect his useless organ, his brain. I hop on the bed quickly so that he doesn't have a chance to get away from me, my body hovering seductively close above his.

"Stop... ... quit... ... .ouch" he half muffles and half laughs as I giggle while continuing my assault on the poor creature beneath me. My aggressive arms begin to weaken, the pressure and soreness of laughing and beating him, now affecting my thin body.

"You're in deep shit Seny" chuckles Tre as he notices the deteriorating strength in my hits against his body. I giggle like a 'tickle me Elmo' doll before scurrying off the bed and carelessly running to the door to escape the pillow fighting war zone. And as soon as the door is open, I can literally feel the beating of his feet against the white tiled floors as I stampede into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna trap and corner you, and then we'll see who you'll be making faces at" he taunts me, as I stick out my tongue and click my teeth playfully at him. We are both rounding about the small island in the kitchen. As soon as I moved to one side, he was sure to follow, allowing us both to make circles around the structure.

"Ok. I give up Serenity, you're just too good for me" says Tre in defeat.

Who did he think I was?!

"That is THEE lamest trick you have ever pulled on me Tre" I sigh and roll my eyes at his poor acting skills. But the moment and mere second that he found I wasn't focused he uses it to trap me between my side of the island and the stove.

"Gotcha" he gasps. And with that, the right side of my face comes into contact with the cool covering of the pillow, pummeling me.
I immediately run into the living room, Tre still hot on my tail, hitting my ass with the pillow at the close proximity of him in which I was.

"Please... stop.." I stammer as he begins tickling my sides as we both crash on the couch, him above me as I lay securely underneath his warm frame.
"And the winner is...the almighty Tre Cool!" he shouts with a deep and unnecessarily loud voice. His hands flail about in the air as he pretends he has just been rewarded a hefty prize in some sort of championship boxing match.

"Are you going to remain on top of me or are you trying to crush me?" I ask, although his body did take me away with a tinge of comfort and desire.
"This is my prize? You bitching me to get off you?" he smirks.
"Well you're not exactly feather light Mr. Wright"
"You love it"
"You wish"
"Then why don't you just shove me off, like at the movies?!"

"Get over it Tre" I roll my eyes, my patience slowly disrupting. "I take it women don't normally say the words 'no' to you. Am I right?"
"On the mark"

Moments later, my body is relieved of the extra weight and I sit up, realizing that Jen and the ever annoying Jack were missing. But I quickly recognize where they are when I hear the revving up of Jen's car as it exist the driveway. Jack had obviously gone with her too, because his shiny 02' vine green Corolla still sat in the driveway, slanted to the side might I add, since the dimwit was an awful driver AND parker.

"At least someone's getting laid tonight" sighs Tre from next to me on the couch, watching me as I glimpse out of the window.
"79th street is full of prostitutes, feel free to use my car and take a small vacation" I retaliate.
"I was just kidding. Jeez" he pokes me on the side of my head before digging into the couch and finding the remote.
"Is that all you do? Watch television?"
"I wish, I'm either on tour or on tour"

And for a moment I feel sorry for the entire band. Not being able to see your family for so long, missing out on the pleasures of life, sleeping in hotel after hotel, not knowing what a good home-cooked meal was... . And the list goes on.

"That sucks" I mumble, resting my head on his shoulder as he too leans towards me, stifling a yawn.
"Its alright, I'm used to it" he kisses the top of my head.
"What time are you leaving tomorrow morning?"
"Uh... I think my flight leaves at 10 a.m."
"Oh"

It was now 11 pm, and two hours had quickly rolled by. The time had gone by swiftly because Tre and I were again enjoying each others company. We had watched an episode of Sex and the City, before Tre protested against the gossip girly jabber and another show was viewed. We both had agreed upon, Secretary, an extraordinary film about two sadists, who under awkward and slightly romantic conditions, fell in love with each other. The film was primarily about sex and plenty of spanking, and in some of the scenes, I had to giggle, since Tre ran into my kitchen to grab a pen and paper and write down a few 'Sexual Moves' as he put it. And its least to say that the both us were not our usual selves after watching the movie, or at least I wasn't. I was feeling rather 'warm and fuzzy' and I'm sure Tre felt the same way. And I'm sure the several wine coolers we had drunk weren't making the situation any better.

Dammit!

"Did you choose to make me watch that movie on purpose?" he asks, only half joking.
"No. And it was good anyway, what are you talking about?"
"Don't tell me you don't feel kinky or the least bit aroused"
"Uh... ... No. Women have self control, unlike you men" I lie, and sadly, he could tell I was fibbing.
"So that means that if I kiss you right now, you're not going to feel a thing? Or you're not going to want to suddenly tackle me and shove me into your bedroom?" he smirks.
I giggle "Like I said, I have self control"
"Alright, then lets test my hypothesis" he grins.

I grin back at him, and within a second, our lips have collided and my arms are being wrapped around his neck. I feel disappointed for a moment when I don't feel his hands touching me at all, but when I manage to flutter my eyelids open, I see his hands pressed on both sides of my small frame, gripping the blue material of the sofa in pure pleasure. I inwardly smile and close my eyes shut again. His weight is soon being shifted upon me, and my back meets the cushions of the sofa. My smooth legs have been gently tugged apart as Tre came in between them, all the while not breaking the kiss. The feel of his hands bouncing up and down underneath my shirt and touching my bare stomach sent me into a mental asthma attack. He took my breath away...

I turn my head to the side as his lips plummet from my mouth and downward to my neck. His mouth suckling, kissing, and nibbling on my neck left me wide eyed, and I couldn't hold back the sighs and short gasps that came from my lips. I begin tousling his ginger colored hair, moaning as his lips pummel further onto the crevice in between my breasts. My upper body is quickly relieved of the polka dotted pajama tank top I had been wearing, and my skin can finally breathe from the warmth it had been accumulating.
"Ah" I gasp as I feel his hands gripping my ass, and pulling me further into his body. I could have exploded with lust at the little move. For the majority of the time I realize that my hands had just been skimming along his t-shirt infested back and every now and then grabbing his ass, so as a more forceful approach and broke away from the kiss only to lunge my hands down to the button of his pants, nearly ripping the buttons off. He chuckles for a few seconds, but his chuckles turn into muffles, which transform into gasps and moans as my hands find there way into the opening of pants, teasing him not so subtly.

His Neptunian blue eyes fasten shut, as he concentrates on my roaming hands. Soon, Tre is tugging my moist hands from out of his pants and grinning from ear to ear.
"Should we continue with my experiment and gather conclusions, or just complete the whole task?" he smiles evilly.
"I say we finish it, for the advancement in science" I giggle.
"Yeah... .for science" he adds.

My legs are now wrapped tightly around his waist with my arms chucked around his neck. He's sloppily kissing my lips while simultaneously walking us both towards my bedroom. And when he finally turns the knob and opens the door, he storms inside, gently pushing me on the bed, and walking away for a second to shut and lock the door, and to dim the lights to the point where its nearly completely dark. He drops his already unbuckled and unbuttoned pants to the floor along with his shirt, before crawling on top of me and whispering in my ear "How bout' that experiment?"

His hands crawl down the yellow pajama pants I was wearing, creeping them down my legs to gather on the floor with his wrinkled clothing. A short moan ripples through my body as I feel his arousal jabbing me on my bare leg out of pure lust and excitement. Both of our breaths become shallow as every single article of clothing, underwear and all, is carelessly tossed to the carpeted floor.
"You sure about this?" he whispers in my ear, brushing away the ringlets of my black hair that were flopping on my ear.
All I can do is nod and smile. He kisses the ear that he had just spoken into before grabbing me by my wrists and plunging inside.

"Ow" I groan as I feel the blindingly bright sunlight streaming through the cracks of my silver colored blinds, one of the rays hitting me directly in the right cornea. I shuffle my rumpled head to the other side opposite the window, only to be a bit startled at the feel of someone's arm draped over the center of my back. And for an instance, I'm thinking that the arm might belong to Billie Joe, but when I remember the very erudite and vital scientific experiment that Tre and I conducted last night, Billie was only a petty blur in the cobwebbed caves of my mind, well at least for right now.

My switching from laying on my bare stomach to my right side must have disturbed his arm, because when I finally managed to turn in his embrace, my big brown eyes locked on to his blue orbs, giving me a slight jolt.
"Good morning beautiful" he grumbles sweetly in that just woke up, deep, I'm still tired and sleepy voice.
"Yeah, yeah save the sweet talk" I smile, stroking the side of his sleepy face for a minute.
I feel his legs underneath the mass of disheveled sheets, slither under my calves, causing me to sheepishly smile. Not even Billie Joe was that affectionately cute after a night of such steamy sex.

"Shit!" he squeals, suddenly jerking upright in the bed.
"What is it?" I ask confused rewrapping the sheets around me, since he dragged the material off my body at his sudden movement.
"We forgot to record the data from the experiment. I think we might have to do another trial" he sighs.
I giggle "I thought you were going to say something important, like you forgot to call someone, or to check the time—"
"Shit!" he shouts again, smacking his hand to the side of his whiskered face.
"Let me guess you forgot the time?"
He nods, but when I motion for him to look at the clock his weary expression fades, seeing that it is only 8:30 a.m., and could easily catch his flight on time.

"Sooo" he continues. "What are you making big daddy for breakfast?!"
"Oh my gosh." I giggle/gasp. "If you ever say that again, I'll kick you out right now and make certain that your flight doesn't serve you any food"
He chuckles before laying back down with me, his head on my chest, his wild hair tickling the skin of my neck.
"You win" he smirks, gently caressing his fingers on my tummy. I'm surprised and curious at these icky, romanticky feelings that I've never really felt before. Why was he touching my stomach? Making me laugh so hard? Allowing my mind to blow off Billie Joe? It had to be trap... And as soon as I was going to ask what he would like for breakfast, his cell phone rings out from the crumpled pile of clothing on the floor beside the bed, right where we had dragged them off from last night.
Tre fumbles over me, his body stretching like a rubber band above mine as he retrieves his pants from the floor. I giggle as he pops a kiss on the hand of mine that had been faintly caressing his arching back. He wiggles the pants profusely before the cellular device finally tumbles onto the bed, still ringing.

"Yes Dad?"... ... ... "Well your always checking on me, aren't you?"... ... ."I know what time my flight leaves Mike"

Oh great, Mike fucking Dirnt. I could tell Mikey boy never really liked me. Since the day he caught me and Billie Joe in his dressing room years ago, he had given me this 'back off bitch' look, or at least his eyes told me that he knew more than "guitar practicing" had occurred that day at the Demolition rally.

... ... ."Really?!"... ... ."Tell him I said to fuck off"... ... .."Alright, see ya"

He places the phone on the night table next to the bed.
"That was my dad, a.k.a Mike, my band mate."
"I see" I respond uninterestingly.
"Did you enjoy last night?"
"eehhh, it was alright" I tease.
"Alright? You've got the wrong man, because I was much better than alright"
"I'm just kidding, you were awesome" I say as I slide my fingers through his disheveled hair.

And after a moment of cuddling and a few kisses, I'm seriously beginning to get famished, and its as if Tre was reading my mind.

"Take me out to breakfast, I'm starving and need to be refueled"
"Refueled from what!? You can't possibly mean from last night"
"That's exactly what I was referring to"
"Have it your way"

Thirty minutes later, after a quick shower (not together), Tre packing his duffel bag, and me laughing as he moons me after getting out of the shower, we had arrived at the infamous McDonalds. The same one in which we consumed lunch at several months ago. He leaves me at the register while he surveys the store, looking for seats and checking out the new toys featured in the kids meals.

"Tre, what are you getting?" I shout over the irritant 80s music playing throughout the fast food chain restaurant.
He nods, while walking over to me, taking over and giving his order to the cashier. I roll my eyes and dig into my jeans pockets producing a $10 bill.
"Here" I yawn, shoving the bill onto the metallic desk for the cashier to pick up, which she gladly did. I turn my back to find a comfortable booth for Tre and I seat ourselves at before he taps me on the shoulder.
"Its ok, I'll pay Seny"
I give him a questioning look before rolling my eyes and clicking my teeth, walking towards a clean booth in the left corner, only to drop my sweater behind the seat, claiming it in case any other customers wandered in, and to get back up to help Tre with our meals.

"Do you have any ketchup?" I ask, chugging a handful of golden fried hash browns into my mouth.
"Get your own" he smirks, spreading the tomato mess of red onto his own hash browns, leaving the tiny ketchup package empty.
"I hate you" I mumble while getting up to retrieve more ketchup packages, and a few more to take home. Since Tre had decided to sit next to me in the tiny booth his legs were blocking my exit from the booth, and he wasn't budging.
"Excuse me"
"Why?"
"I need to get ketchup"
"No you don't, now sit back down"
"Tre, move you fucking legs before I kick them out of my way"
"Serenity, sit down before I embarrass you"
"Is that a threat?!" I challenge, folding my arms over my chest, with my legs now weakening from standing up at such an obscure angle.
"You're damned right it's a threat" he conjures back. "If you don't sit down in my lap, I'm going to smear ketchup all over your face"

"I'd like, no, I'd LOVE to see you try" I retort, and with that I playfully shove his legs out of my way, him doing a 180 turn in the process. But before my body can completely exit the booth I feel his arms retract around my waist and plopping me on his lap. And before I can step on his toes or even turn my head to look at the smirk on his lips, I feel a dollop of ketchup embellishing my cheek, spewing to the right corner of my lip.
"You jackass" I grunt positioning myself back onto the red cushions.
"Guilty as charged, plus you deserved it" he says, and then he licks away the red goop on my face with his tongue, making me giggle on the inside. He hands me a whopping FOUR ketchup packages from underneath his trey.
"How did I deserve that?" I mumble.
"You rolled your beady little eyes at me, just because I wanted to pay for you"
"You don't have to pay for me Tre. I do have a job and my own money and stuff. Look, I don't even wear pull-ups anymore"
"Bitch"
"Drummer"

'All flights to Boston, Massachusetts are now boarding' the telecom blazons at the airport.

"Well, I guess that's you" I mumble to Tre as we both stood awkwardly in the back of the facility.
"Yep"
"So, where exactly are you guys playing tonight?"
"To be honest, I'm not sure"
I snort before rubbing my still sleepy face, just to let the awkwardness go by, before I couldn't stand it any longer. "So are you going to hug me or just stand there looking sexy?"
He chuckles for a moment before dropping the duffel bag to the spotless floor and wrapping those arms of his around me. He feels warm and just a tad bit secure, I was going to miss him a bit, and I hope he would miss me too.
"For the record" I mumble against the cotton of his shirt. "You've beat the record"

"What record?"
"You got to sleep with me, and I've only seen you TWO times before this"
He draws back from me. "Well we did talk on the phone for quite a while, doesn't that count?"
"Not in my book"
He smirks before kissing me for a short moment on my lips picking up his duffel back once again, and dragging his sunglasses over his eyes that were previously hanging above his forehead.
"Keep in touch?" he asks with a perfect pout.
"Maybe. I'll think about it" I respond jokingly.
"Bye Seny" he winks.
"Tootles Tre" I wink back. And then he sped away towards his flight.