Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Sex in the stalls

"You owe me big time for doing this, I hate air travel" I blab nervously.
"I promise you that when you get here, I'll do more than make it up to you" Tre sneers from the other end of the phone in a husky voice.

"You'd better" I giggle.
"I'm going to call Larry in a few minutes and notify him that you're coming"
"And who the hell is Larry?"
"Our driver, he's going to pick you up" he answers firmly.
I hear the crunchy noise of crackers or some type of hard food on the other line, and it causes a chain reaction so that now I'm hungry and my stomach begins churning.
"Whatever it is that you're munching on, save me some. I'm starving" I utter with the rubber soles of my sneakers rubbing against the waxed white airport floors.
"Its only guacamole Doritos" he chuckles.

'Flight 7B... Flight 7B' I say to myself as I search through the listed flights. It was already announced that my flight (7B) to Chicago was boarding, so I was now on a frantic search to find the terminal.
"That's your flight number?" asks Tre, who had heard my repetitive thinking.
"Yeah, I just found it" I breathe out loud with relief. "I'll see you later Tre"
"Bye Seny"
"Bye"

I click the phone off, pushing it into the deep pockets of my black denim skirt. Grabbing my ipod from out of those same pockets, I toss the ear buds over my shoulder as I dig into my purse for my flight ticket. I hand the rectangular paper to an Asian woman in blue uniform, standing behind a pulpit. She reviews the ticket, smiles brightly, and hands it back to me, notioning for me to board the plane. I set my ipod to shuffle as the long flight began...

It was warm and smoggy at Chicago's O'Hare airport. I was currently waiting outside at the pick up station, with cars bustling and whizzing passed me, but no Tre or 'Larry' in sight. I had tried calling the idiot several times to inform him of my arrival, but just my luck, his phone was turned off. And several lackluster minutes later, while I'm debating whether to make my roundtrip end earlier by returning home this instant, I see a middle aged man with a large sign in bold black letters, reading : Seny!

'Finally' I mutter out loud. I proceed to walk towards the man, who is dressed in a black suit with a sleek cap, looking exceptionally professional. Lunging my bags over my shoulder, I wobble to him and smile

"Uh, Hi, I'm Serenity, or Seny"
"Good Evening miss, let me assist you with your bags" he smiles.
The gentleman quickly relieves my aching shoulders of the heavy luggage and walks me towards the awaiting car, which so happened to be a sleek, crisp, midnight blue Mercedes.
"Whoa" I cough, as he unlocks my door and walks to the trunk to discharge my bags. Inside of the lavish vehicle were glasses of frosty champagne and lying in the back of the passenger's and driver's seats headrest's were miniature televisions. The beige and clean interior were to die for, and for a moment, I thought I might have gotten into a car with the wrong person.

"I take it your not used to this?" he asks as he plops himself down into the drivers seat eyeing my stimulating facial features, with me in tow in the rear.
"Not really, not at ALL actually" I faintly giggle.
"Well, between me and you" he whispers. "This is as classy as Mr. Wright will ever get" he concludes with a wink.
I laugh as we exit the airport and head for the hotel, The Venetian, where Tre and unfortunately Billie Joe were residing.

"No thanks" I smile at the bellboy who had just offered to help me with my luggage, but I only decline. I had no money to waste on tips. The elevator ride up to room 625 was least to say nerve wrecking. I didn't know what to do! This situation couldn't possibly get any stickier and awkward. I would have to sit there and view Billie Joe and Adrienne being intimate towards each other. I would have to fight the urge of slitting her throat or pushing her off of the 10th story window. Tre would be my only comfort along this trip, and I would need him more than ever.

I can hear boisterous laughing from outside room 625, and I hesitate to even knock. The whole gang was probably inside, drinking and having a good time. Then I would be there, the oddball, who everyone besides Tre would act cold and improbable towards.

I lift my wrists to knock on the white oak doors, with the gold painted room number dangling above, but the door swings open as soon as my knuckles barely touch its hard frame. And who better to open the door than Billie Joe...

Oh Shit

"Uh, hh.. hi. I'm here to see Tre" I mumble with my head slightly drooped down. My eyes would have melted if they came into contact with his emerald greens. I lift my head as I see his dark figure turn around to yell

"Tre, someone's here to see you"

When Billie Joe turns back around to face me, his mistress, his expression is unreadable. I couldn't tell whether he was actually upset with me, or trying his best to win an Academy Award.
"He's coming" he finally smiles at me.

Now, lets get one thing straight. When Billie Joe Armstrong smiles at a female, that lucky little lady is literally, FORCED to look into his dashing green eyes. His mouth, curled in such a smile just captivated my eyes, so that I just HAD to look into his face. And when I did, I thought my body might turn to strawberry jelly.

"Thanks" I smile in return. He bustles politely passed me, exiting the room to give Tre and I our privacy, his hand brushing over my hip, but I ignore the sudden compulsion to ravish him outside the room, and instead smile as I see Tre approaching me, a toothbrush launched in his hand, and a white mint paste decorating the corners of his mouth.

"Gurm me a munte" he gargles.

Hopefully he was attempting to say 'give me a minute'. He runs back to the bathroom, his figure now hidden but I can hear the sound of water sloshing about in the sink and his spitting. I heave my bags into his room, close the door shut, and proceed to walk over to the huge glass window, which from where I was standing had a spectacular view.

"Where do you think you're going... " says a minty fresh breath Tre who had just crept out of the restroom, who's cool words tickle the skin on my neck. His arms immediately encircle my waist and I smirk as he turns me around, opposite the direction I was going, and dips his head.
My own arms slither around his sturdy waist, pulling him even more into me as our lips lock. His tongue slips out of his perfect mouth, skimming the rims of my lips before poking the entrance to inside my mouth. I willingly open up, my arms now sliding up and down his entire back, the feel of him writhing against me almost electrostatic. When his hands grip my ass, pinching me for a moment, my teeth clench, and I bite his bottom lip in a lust filled frenzy.
"Aren't you frisky today" he murmurs between my lips. I only smirk against his lips as he leads me towards the bed.

* * *

The combination of foaming mousse in my hair and the soft bristled brush smooth out the knotting ringlets in my hair, that Tre and the heat of the shower had previously created. I maneuver my arm, tilting it to the right to make the perfect part to the side of my head. After slicking my black tendrils into a sleek and unique chignon, I left a few strands out, letting them brisk over my cheek every now and then. Next I slip a thin tube of my black liquid eyeliner out of its decorative black and pink polka dotted pouch, gliding it against the delicate bottoms of my eyelids. I smear on some moisturizing chap stick and take a glance at Tre, who's fumbling hands are desperately trying to tie his tie. Our eyes settle on each others and I can't help but bother him.

"Have an eye problem?" I tease, throwing my chap stick and eyeliner back into their polka dotted home and turning around to face him.

"Yea. I was just gawking over the fact that the mirror hasn't shattered from looking at you" he grins.
"Well, that's only because its saving its shards for you" I retaliate.

We both laugh before I find myself walking over to him and helping Tre and his fumbling hands with his tie.
"I hate this fucking thing" he whines. "The fucking fabric is too slippery"
"I didn't know men used the term fabric" I chortle while properly folding and fastening his decadent purple satin tie. "All done" I smile, patting his tie and chiseled chest.
"Why thank you" he murmurs into my ear, gripping my ass and planting a sloppy wet kiss on my plump lips.
"What time are we meeting your friends again?" I laugh as I swat his drooling lips away from me.
"We have to leave now actually, we're already ten minutes late" he says innocently. I shake my head with slight annoyance as he quickly reaches for his car and room key, pulling me out of the room with him.

We were now on our way to meet up with Mike, Adrienne, Billie Joe, and Jason for an after show dinner. Earlier on in the afternoon, after my arrival and romp with Tre, he had to go and perform at a show here in Chicago, and had insisted on me staying in his room and resting. I had happily complied and slept for a few hours before he returned. He took a shower and an hour nap before getting himself dressed and washed up for tonight's dinner. Meanwhile in the tinted vehicle, I was trying my best to act cool, calm, and collected, but that task seemed to be a hard one, seeing that my legs were a bit shaky.

"You alright?" Tre asks, noticing my quivering legs.
"Yea, I just feel a little awkward. I hate meeting new people, I'm as shy as a rabbit" I complain.
"Don't worry, it's a Friday night and Billie and Mike are probably drunk already. Adrienne can keep you company, plus we're all down to earth people, you'll fit in" he soothes me, rubbing my bare knee.
"Lets hope so"...

We had finally arrived at Andalous, a chic Moroccan restaurant in the hustle and bustle city of Chicago. Tre and I both exited the sleek black Mercedes vehicle, him holding my hand as he led us towards his posse. The restaurant was everything but ugly. Colors of gold, red, purple, and silver lit the entire area. Women with gold and silver chains adjoined to their skirts sauntered around taking peoples orders, serving, and giving the occasional belly dance towards a gleeful customer.
They were no tables insight. Everyone sat on silk cushions on the floor with a plush red carpet beneath. I notice that people eat with the oldest utensil known to mankind, your fingers. There weren't any forks, knives or other silverware, just people poking their fingers into their mouths, licking, and chewing. We rush past people, inadvertently stepping on the ends of their lavish pillows.

"Sorry"... "Excuse us"... . I chant as we trudge to circle of friends, Tre not even bothering to apologize for his hefty steps.
When I spot them, my stomach churns and I immediately want to turn back, all the way back to Miami.
"Tre, I'm wearing a skirt. How am I supposed to sit on the floor?" I ask contently.
"You can just take it off" he grins

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late" Tre introduces our arrival. Everyone as promised was seated in a circle. In the center of everyone was a soft cushioning platform, used for eating off of. They all chatter and wave their greetings to us both as they make more room around the circle, leaving a red plush space for Tre and I to sit on. He sat down first, immediately tugging on my hand to come sit in his lap. I decline his offer with an apologetic look of my eyes, but sit close enough next to him so that my back is touching his chest.

"Oh great" I think to myself.

There I sat, Tre on my radiant left, and my clueless nemesis on my right Adrienne.

"Everyone, this is Serenity. Seny, this is everyone" smiles Tre, as he formally introduces me to his friends by pointing at each person and giving a brief and comical description.

"That's Mike, he's the coffee addicted father in the group" he sneers. I smile and shake Mikes hand, us mouthing 'hello' to each other. Mike then retracts his hand and gives Tre his middle finger.
"That's Jason, hes the boring one". I shake my head, trying to suppress a laugh as everyone else in the group bursts with laughter, including Jason who flips Tre the finger and then shakes my hand.
"That's Billie Joe, the know it all" he grins. I look at Billie Joe, giving him a knowing look before putting on a polite smile and shaking his offered hand. The familiar connection and touch of his skin reverberated in every cell of my hand as we both said "Hi", as if meeting for the first time.
"And this is Adrienne, Billie's wife" he concludes, "I would bad mouth her, but she'd whoop my ass" he laughs.

I'd like to see her try

"Hi" she smiles at me. Her face is glowing with not a wrinkle in sight. Her color dreaded tendrils hung loosely in the back of her head, a few locks spewing out onto her bare shoulders. Her eyes are lined with black kohl, with a hint of glossy nude eyeshadow coloring her eyelids. Her smiling lips were tinted with a light shade of berry, soft features impeccable. I couldn't decide whether to scoot next to Billie Joe and bitch slap him for adultery, or grab a knife from one of the belly dancing waitresses trays and slash Adrienne's face to bits.
"Hi" I smile, accepting her offered handshake.

Dinner was going extremely well. We had ordered delicious Moroccan dishes and I even received a less than appealing lap dance from a tipsy Tre. A plump belly dancer even came over to our circle and gave us a friendly burlesque belly dancing performance. Her stomach, twisting and turning, the golden chains on her waist and ankles dangling to the beat and strumming of the soft music in the background. Her meager fingers were flailing about, drawing in her audience more and more. When she finished we all applauded her burlesque performance.
After drinking bottle after bottle of beer and other colorful alcoholic drinks, our entire circle were tipsy and a tad frisky.

I peck Tre on his nose, thankful that I was here with him, but when I turned away from him, my eyes lock to Adrienne, who's lips are practically crushing Billie Joe's. His tattooed hands are draped to the back of her head. I avert my eyes elsewhere, before someone noticed me staring at the lovebirds.

"That was some good eatin' " says Tre, patting his now pudgy stomach.
"Moroccan food now has a new fan" Mike adds, patting his own vegetarian style stomach.
"When you have the beer in your mouth and mix it with those potato thingies, it's like heaven" Billie Joe chirps.
"Ewww" Adrienne and I say in unison. We both look at each other and giggle.
"It does taste good!" Billie Joe squeals, trying to convince us. "Aww, fuck I gotta take a leak" he sputters.

I shake my head and lean back against Tre, who had just downed another bottle and would probably be joining Billie Joe in the congregating bathroom.
"You having fun?" he whispers in my ear.
"Yea, you guys are insane, but entertaining" I smile back at him.
"We get that a lot" he nods.

I was just about to grab the tall bottle of rum, which was in the center of the cushiony table, when I felt a soft hand patting my shoulder.
"You mind refilling me?" asks Adrienne.
"Uh, sure, I mean no, I don't mind" I grin.
"Thanks" she replies, throwing a piece of black and blonde hair from her face.

As I poured the crisp clear rum into her glass, I notice Billie Joe behind his wife, who still had yet to use the restroom, eyeing me. I dare not look at him or Adrienne would see.

"That's it, I'm using the bathroom. You just had to pour the rum so damn slooowwwwly into her glass" he chides. And with that, the 32-year-old guitarist shoots up like a gunshot and speeds towards the bathroom reciting the pee dance, with his friends and mistress laughing at him behind.

"He's such a moron" Adrienne nods, talking to me.
"So is this one" I laugh, jerking my thumb behind to point at Tre who sat behind me. But my thumb accidentally pokes Tre's cheek, which I had know idea was filled with a lime green alcoholic beverage. My eyes shuddered and my breath catches in my throat as I saw a neon green liquid spilling on my bare shoulder and onto my red blouse.

"Oh Shit, fuck. I'm so sorry Seny" Tre half giggles from drunkenness and half says seriously. I shoot him a less than pleased look, my lips pursing.
"My point exactly" I mutter to Adrienne, who now had an intriguing and commiserating look on her face.

I feel Tre's apologetic hand brush over my shoulder, but I not so subtly shove it off and stand up walking towards the bathroom to clean myself off. I knew it was an accident, but I still wasn't happy about my red blouse now sporting a large dark spot on my shoulder. Whilst opening the 'women' bathroom door, I see from the far corners of my eyes a mop of dark jet black hair, passing behind me. I try my darndest best to ignore him, but he taps my shoulder.

"Hey. You have to pee too?" he says in a neutral friendly tone, wiping his damp hands on his black pants.
"Not really" I smile. "Tre, the drunk idiot accidentally spit his drink on me"
I watch as his green eyes scatter and go towards the spot on my shoulder.
"That sucks. You want me to help you clean it?" he asks, not a gleam of lust in his innocent eyes.
"Uh, sure, why not. But how exactly are you going to come into the women's bathroom?"
"Like this" he says as if I'm a moron, and he pushes the door open, me shaking my head as I follow behind.

I watch as he goes into a stall, him bending over and giving me a small and innocent show. I smile as he comes back with a piece of white toilet paper in his hand. He saunters over to the sink dipping the paper underneath the pipe water.

"How exactly did he spit on you?" he asks, dabbing my shoulder.
"Me and Adrienne were talking about how moronic you guys can be, and I unknowingly pointed to Tre's cheek, who had a drink in his mouth. So it kind of spilt on me"
"Do you like her?"
"Who?" I ask confused.
"Martha Stewart. I'm talking about Adrienne" he laughs, throwing the napkin into the paper basket and missing.
"Nice basketball skills" I mutter. "Yea, Adrienne's cool"
"Told ya"
"Hey! I never said she was bad" I gasp.
"Well, you never said she was good either"
"Yea yea" I mutter as he checks his face in the bathroom mirror, rubbing his eye.
"Something in your eye?" I ask, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"It was an eyelash, I got it out though" he smirks.

The two women who were already in the bathroom leave with disgusted looks on their wrinkled faces as they see Billie Joe in the bathroom.
"Fuckers" he spits as the door closes.
We both laugh, the bathroom now empty except us two laughing inside. We've been in the bathroom for about 5 minutes now. When the laughter has smoldered away, we stand there, staring into each others' eyes, and I knew it was coming.

Not now

Our lips collide in a frenzied rush, crushing into each other. The wind is knocked out of me as my hands crawl around his neck, his own grabbing my ass. Within seconds, he's lifting me up, my ankles locking around his waist, his hands holding me up as he walks with me in tow into a stall, shutting and locking the door behind. My back is immediately shoved against the frame of the door. I watch with drunk lust as he tries to keep me posted upon the door while dragging the belt loose off his pants.
"Billie, mmmmmmm, should we be doing this?" I whisper into his ear as he drops his pants to just his knees.
"No, do you want to stop?" he asks me with guilt in his eyes.
"Not really" I giggle.
"Good, me neither" he sniggers.

As he pushes my skirt farther up my happy thighs, a big sigh comes out of my mouth, excited of doing such a thing in public, and right behind his wife no less. But the guilt of doing this to Tre still stirred and numbed my mind. But its not as if I was his girlfriend, right? We never really discussed our relationship, or lack thereof.
"Billie, we can only do this for like..ah... .5 or 6 minutes" I grumble against the crook of his neck.
"Perfect" he grins. "I'm good at super quickies"

***

"There you are!" Tre exclaims as I appear out of the large hallway. I see Billie Joe talking amiably with Adrienne, he had arrived there about 5 minutes earlier.

"What took you so long?" asks Tre.
"Did I really take that long?" I ask, sitting myself comfortably into his lap.
"Uh huh. You were in there for at least ten minutes"
"Well I had to pee AND wipe your shitty stain from my shirt" I affirm.
"Sorry about that"
"Its alright, really" I smile.