Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Part 15

That morning I could hear the toilet being submerged with vomit, and it made me cringe and feel sympathy for the poor mortal inside. The door was locked shut, and groans of displeasure could be heard from the inside.

"Tre, do you need some help?" I ask with a sturdy knock at the door.
His response is only a small groan, and then another splash could be heard from the toilet. Letting out a sigh, I try twisting the golden door knob again, but it was still locked and sealed shut. I felt a large pang of guilt and sympathy for the comical man inside the restroom. One was because of him having food poisoning and a vomiting hangover all at the same time, while the other reason was a result of my escapade with Billie Joe in that private bathroom stall last night.

"Tre, I'll be right back. I'm going to ask the hotel staff for some medicine" I call out from the outside the door.
"Ok" he says just faintly, followed by a tiring sigh. I smile a little while shuffling over to a small yellow chair in the back of the room where I had lay my clothes from the previous night. Tre had gotten utterly drunk last night, slurring his words, and stumbling over furniture as I dragged him into the room.

I led him to the bed where he flopped down, and was immediately down for the count. I had smirked and then proceeded to take his brown shoes off, pushing his socks into the big shoes. I slipped his jacket off his body, rather clumsily since I had to move his dead weight. I even slid his tie and pants off, pushing the duvet to his dress shirt clad chest while I slipped off my own smelling of Moroccan food garments, before curling up to the warm blankets and falling asleep.

I quickly dig into my green and black striped suitcase, throwing a plain gray shirt out along with a pair of blue jeans. I scramble pulling them on, before grabbing my room key and cell and lunging out of the door. I take the elevator, humming a Red Hot Chili Peppers tune, as the machine heads south to the lobby.

"Hi, I have a sick friend upstairs, and I need Pepto-Bismol or anything that will settle his stomach" I ask politely to the woman at the front desk.
"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" she says with spider like eyebrows, burrowing with attitude and slight confusion.
"I said" I bark with an unscrupulous demeanor. "My friend is sick upstairs, and I would like some Pepto-Bismol or anything that can settle his stomach"
"Oh" she smiles flakily. "I'm afraid that's going to cost you"
"How much?" I roll my eyes.
"Fifteen dollars miss"
"What?!" I shriek. "Fifteen fucking dollars for a bottle of pink?"
"Your going to have to keep your voice down please. That's the cost, I don't make the rules here"

There was no way I was going to go ALL the way back up the sixth floor empty handed. I had no cash or credit card on me at the moment.
"Just my luck" I breathe out loud.
"But I'll give it to you for free" pipes a young man, coming from the back room with the pink bottled item that I so desperately needed in his hands.
"Really?"
"Yea, Dawn here can act like a little prick sometimes, you'll have to excuse her" he laughs.
"Shut up Todd" she barks. "And that's coming from your pay, not mines" she adds.

He ignores her taunting comments, before coming to the front desk and handing me the bottle. He looks about my age 25-27, and he's smiling in his red and black uniform, a few hairs straying from his slicked 'do'.
"Thank you, my friend really needs this" I smile politely.
"Your welcome, have a nice day"
"You too" I call out to him from a few feet away.

I stand at the beginnings of the lavish lobby, waiting for the elevator to land and croon its glass doors open. When it does finally land and open, I step inside, a tired look on my face as I look at the other people inside. I punch in the number 6, before leaning back against the cool glass walls, my stomach slightly turning as it moves north. The murmuring of a small child, whom was annoying her mother by dragging her feet on her mother's toes and taking a peep under her poor mother's knee length skirt, was interrupted by my cell phone.

Jennifer

"Hello?"
"Hey Seny, how's your vacation going?" she asks with delight.
"It was going well until this morning, Tre's throwing up in the bathroom"
"Aww, what happened to him?"
"He had a lot to drink last night, and when I say a lot, I mean like alcoholics anonymous a lot" I laugh. "And we went to this Moroccan restaurant last night, so its either of the two or both".
"That sucks" she sighs.
"Yea, but how are things at home?"
"Average" she mutters. "Jack dropped another package off, and Rick called me last night, whining about his girlfriend and some stupid company project"

The elevator had finally reached the sixth floor, I walk out, trying my best not to push or shove anyone in the slightly crowded elevator.
"Rick needs help, he's always bitching about his girlfriends" I mutter, taking a left to the corner, rubber soles causing friction against the clean carpet.
"I know, but we do it to him too. It's a never ending cycle" she yawns.
"He should just ask you out and all of our relationship woes would end" I remark, knowing that I'm going to get an irritant and annoyed reply from Jen.
"Are you ever going to stop?"
"Nope" I smile, finally reaching the aisle where Tre's room was.
"Burn in hell"
"I'll think about it" I reply slyly. "But I'll tell you my decision later, I have to tend to Tre"
"Awww, young -well—middle aged, love" she giggles.
"Fuck you and Bye" I laugh. I click the phone off and shove it into my jeans pocket, whilst sliding the white card out of my left pocket and propelling it inside the slot. The tiny lights flash green and the door clicks open.

The room is still and seems unoccupied, besides the clothing strewn about in random places. I look at the bathroom, still closed shut, but at least I didn't hear Tre regurgitating into the toilet bowl. I take my shoes off before going into the mini-bar and getting a can of Canada Dry for his unhappy stomach.
"Tre, open up" I knock, my hands pressed onto the golden knob.
"Its open" he groans

I twist the knob and open the door to see the cutest thing ever, well maybe not the cutest, but pretty cute nonetheless. There he was, sitting on the tiled linoleum floors, the fluorescent lights beaming in the entire room.

He's still in his yellow and green boxers from the night before, his dress shirt clinging to his damp body. He has such a smug and miserable look on his face that I just want to run over to him and pinch his little cheeks. His forehead is damp with sweat from the hard and tiring task of vomiting, the soft hairs at the corners of his head, hanging over his face, his Mohawk crushed and depressed.

"Aww, are you ok Tre?" I ask, seating myself next to him on the bathroom floor.
"No, I think I got food poisoning" he croaks.
"I brought you some stuff for your tummy" I smile apologetically. I dash outside for a millisecond, retrieving a glass that he drink out of. I snap the tab off the soda, letting the acidic liquid flood the glass before handing it to Tre.

"And I got you some Pepto-Bismol, but I think you should drink the soda first" I say, kneeling down and handing him the glass of Canada Dry. He gladly takes the drink, slowly downing it, the sound of the liquid streaming down his throat making me half smile. I take a step to the sink and placing a hand on my hip as I read the dosage amounts for the pink Pepto-Bismol. I take the clear plastic cap off before pouring the correct dosage of pink inside and handing it off to the person below me.

"Here, drink that"
He looks as if he might puke the soda that I had given him only moments before, but its just a mere cough. He takes the small cup from me and sours his mouth while draining the cup of the medicine. He hands it back to me and I wash it out under the sink before capping it back onto the bottle and placing both on the sink in case he needs more.

"Its only around 7 a.m, you should go back to bed and get some rest"
"Thanks nurse" he manages to grin.

I giggle before extending my hand to help him up, which he gladly receives.
"Wait, I need to brush my teeth" he exclaims. I nod, while walking out of the bathroom to get the comforter ready and strip my clothing off. Only in my gray shirt and panties, I crawl into bed, turning off the lamp, and getting comfortable in the cotton comforter. Minutes later, I feel the bed give as a disgruntled Tre hops in. He's spooning me, and I know his dress shirt is off since I can feel his warm bare chest snuggling my t-shirt infested back.
"I'm feeling better already, thanks Seny" he whispers in my ear followed by a small kiss on the back of my neck.
"Anytime" I murmur.

A mere two hours later, I hear an unfamiliar jingle echoing about the room. It must have been Tre's phone. I turn my body around to face my ill patient, but he's still sound asleep, lips slightly parted and barely snoring. I jut my head out just a little and peck the tip of his nose before plopping one on his forehead. He doesn't stir an inch. With his cell still ringing, I slowly creep out of the bed and walk over to the phone, which is still ringing in his pants from last night. I didn't know whether I should answer his phone or not, there was a privacy issue. I look at the I.D, and decide to answer the small machine.

Billie Boy calling...

"Hello?"
"Seny?"
"Yea, Tre's not feeling too well and he's asleep, so I picked up his phone"
"Oh. What's wrong with him?"
"He either had food poisoning from last night, or he's just throwing up from all that drinking"
"Oh, well when he wakes tell him that we're leaving at one"
"Okey dokey" I nod.
"Bye"
"Bye"

I toss Tre's phone on the circular glass table where his pants are still slinging on. I walk back towards the bed, snuggling myself up against his soft skin. I had just inhaled his manly scent, unknowingly lulling me to sleep when he whispers
"Are you my secretary now?" he yawns
"What? How am I your secretary?" I ask with one eye open, my right arm draping over his chest.
"You answer my phone calls now" he grins.
I laugh "I wasn't sure whether to answer it or not, it was Billie Joe by the way. He said that you're leaving at 1 pm"
"Spectacular" he grunts.

I feel his soft haired legs stirring from underneath the sheets, grazing over my own. I smile for a moment as his foot moves just a bit up my leg, rubbing awkwardly on my protruding knee. My smile then turns into a faint giggle as his cold foot climbs farther up, Tre having to readjust his entire body just to raise his leg so afar. His foot lands on a private area, and I laugh while swatting away the cold limb.

"You were practically throwing up your guts this morning, and you're ALREADY in the mood?" I gasp
"You'll learn that I'm perpetually in the mood"
"I guess that's ok, but you're not going to be a happy boy, because you're not getting any this morning." I grin. "Plus, I wouldn't want to get you all sick again"

He looks completely appalled for a minute, mouth open with disgust and all, which makes me laugh even harder. But before he makes a move, I retreat from the bed, stretching my arms, back, and legs before grabbing a towel and trudging to the bathroom for a shower. And my panties were just slipping off my legs when the door opens and in walks Tre, a fluffy white towel slinging over his tanned and muscular arm.
"I promise I'll behave. Its just I really don—"
"Just shut up and get in the shower" I abruptly interrupt, stepping into the hot shower and leaving the fogged up door open for him to join me.

By the time it was 4pm, I was pretty amazed that I was in a large black bus driving from Chicago to some city in Montana, and all in one day. The only traveling I ventured into back home in Miami, was to New York and back, and that was simply for Rick, who was trapped in the Big Apple. As the trees and brush whizzed by in the large rectangular windows, my mind furrowed. Adrienne was on this same bus, Billie Joe was on this same bus, Tre was on this same, I was on this same bus. Husband, mistress, boyfriend, and wife. Could the circumstances get any more awkward? I think not.

"You hungry?" asks Tre plopping himself down next to me on the velvety red seat in the back of the bus.
"I'm fine" I murmur
"You sure. I could cook you up a mean grilled cheese sandwich?"
"I'm sure you could, but I'm ok. And I should be cooking for you, I work at a restaurant"
"Well, if you insist" he brags.

I lightly slap the side of his clean-shaven face, looking lustfully at the way he crossed his full legs, the khaki shorts he is wearing riding up just a bit. And before I know it, his lips are softly upon my own. His hands grip the sides of my face while I slither mine unto his shoulders. He truly was a good kisser. It was soft, caring, gentle, and simply perfect. And it rather shocked me, I hadn't been kissed like that since my ex-fiancé. And even when I thought about my ex, not even his mediocre kisses compared to that of Tre's.
My tongue was just beginning to mesh softly into his when Adrienne interrupts us.

"Pretend I'm not here" she whispers, retrieving a Vogue magazine from the floor beneath the seating. But the moment was just a tad ruined for me. I slowly let go of the hold on Tre, and pry my mouth away from his. His eyes were sad and confused, but by the unceasing of his forehead and eyebrows, I knew he understood. She wonders back to the front of the bus where Billie Joe was, before another intruder ventured to the back of the bus. And it just so happened to be Mike. He sits down, legs wide open, green bottle of Heineken in his hand.
"I hope I didn't interrupt anything" he chuckles, the tip of the bottle centimeters away from his mouth.
"Naw. Actually, I'm going to go grab a beer myself. You want one Seny?" he calls after standing up, giving me perfect view of his perfect ass.
"Yea"

And we were left alone, Mike and I. And for some reason, an awkward tension was stagnant in the air.
"For some reason, I think I've met you before" he smiles, but his eyes still narrowing at an innocent me.
"Are you sure?" I tease with a slight smile
"Almost, I never forget a face. Or maybe I do, I don't know, but you look vaguely familiar"

Oh Fuck

Mike has vaguely remembered me from the day Billie Joe and I had first met. I remembered like it was yesterday of course. He seemed distant, confused, and miserable. We bumped into each other. We walked in his dressing room, ended up kissing, and exchanged numbers. Mike interrupted, and to play it off I had asked for his autograph, pretending to be a fanatic.

"Honestly, I can't say where I know you from" I lie
"Maybe you just have a common face." His eyes widen, "Not saying that you're average or anything" he stutters
"Its ok, I know what you mean" I mumble.

Tre soon walks in, saving the day and handing me my beer while draping his arm over my shoulders in the couch. No one said anything, primarily because nothing need say. Only the light sipping of beer and a small gaseous burp from the two men in front me were heard as the wheels rolled round and round.

The trip was interesting, not many people can say they've been on tour with Green Day. But something bothered me, as usual. What was I to Tre exactly? A girlfriend? Friend with benefits? Whore (again)? I was only sure of three things. One, that I really liked Tre. Two, that he liked me, and most importantly three, I needed to stop sleeping with Billie Joe IMMEDIATELY.

I carefully pick up a piece of juicy red watermelon from the platter on the wooden table. Taking my time to pick the two black seeds out, I notice the audio having technical difficulties, the amps and speakers were ringing throughout the entire center. I wince as a high pitch screech of the microphone reverberates through my ears, nearly making me drop the juicy goodness onto the gritty white floor beneath.
"I hope they fix that in time. It sounds awful" says Adrienne from next to me.

I pop the square piece of watermelon into my mouth, sucking the juices out of it as if I was a spider, and then chewing on its juiced fibers.
"Me too" I nod. "Does this happen often?"
"Well yes, but that doesn't mean it stops getting annoying" she mumbles. Her right arm reaches past my stomach as she herself retrieves a decadent chunk of watermelon from the platter.
"I don't know why Tre loves watermelon so much. At every other tour stop, he HAS to get a platter of fucking melons"
I giggle, "I never knew he was healthy. I would think he ordered platters of beer and chocolate"
"Nope, that's Billie Joe's platter" she grins.

And before I can reply, the screeching racket and annoying clamor finally subsides, leaving the arena to a quiet stillness, besides the yelling of the crew, and the occasional burst of laughter, and tuning of an instrument.
"Schinally" I grumble between a mouthful of watermelon chunks.

"Hey! Who told you you could eat my watermelon?!" Tre shouts playfully as he stumbles towards Adrienne and I.
"You did" I tease
"When was that?!"
"This morning"
"Liar"
I stick out my tongue before a grabbing a large chunk of fruit and throwing it against his face. It falls to the floor after leaving a gritty wet spot on his face, making me laugh.
"Your so childish Serenity" he remarks. I simply roll my eyes before walking away to go outside for a breath of fresh Montana air. But he grabs my elbow and leans in, dropping a tender kiss on my lips.
"What was that for?" I ask dreamily
"For coming out to visit me, it means a lot"
"I'm glad I did. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow though" I say with a touch of sadness in my eyes.
"Cheer up pup. Tonight we're going out. Just you, me, and Ralph"
"Who the fuck is Ralph?"
"Him" Tre smirks, pointing his index finger down to his pants and crotch. All I can really do is roll my eyes before sucking my teeth and giving a slight smirk.
"Have a good show" I comment as someone calls for him, and the flooding in of hundreds of persons could now be heard in the arena.
"Like I have a choice" he mutters. Tre kisses my cheek before disappearing from backstage.

I smirk as I toss my black leather purse on the beige suede sofa. The white plastic doggy bag of my leftover dinner from Friday's is hanging from my wrists, pulling my skin down with it. I hurry over to the small dining table, clumsily dropping the food onto it. I can hear the faint locking of the room door, and immediately I'm being engulfed in complete and utter darkness.

"Tre, turn the light back on" I whine, raising my hands in the air and taking cautious steps while proceeding to walk towards the switch in the pitch black room. I'm only allowed to take two vigilant steps before his hands are grabbing my waist and pulling me into his body. I'm still blind, but when the soft skin of his lips touch my plump ones, all of my senses awaken; smelling, hearing, touching, etc.

Seconds later my back is being shoved against kitchen wall. His hands are roaming all over my body. Tugging on the tight waistband of my jeans and teasing the hem of my red checkered halter top. I let out a whimper as Tre's knee parts my legs, stepping in between my excited yet weak legs. My skin was beginning to drastically warm up, body temperature rising at an even pace. He's kissing and nibbling on my lips, descending down on my neck, before sliding down even further to my chest.

But my annoying shirt is blockading his lips from having their desired effect. Seeing this, Tre quickly removes the checkered halter, tossing it carelessly to the floor. I don't know where the garment landed, nor did I care. My hands are now vehemently pulling and tearing his pants from off his body. Head spinning, blind as a bat, senses blurred. Seconds later, I'm standing against the wall in only a cute pair of boy shorts, while Tre is down to his boxers.

Bare chest heaving against bare chest, my hands which were wrapped around the back of his head, are pulled down and he insists on wrapping my arms around his torso, only making my skin burn even more since I had more skin contact with him. I moan ripples through his chiseled body as we simultaneously slide each other's underwear down and off. And before I know I we're going at it against the wall, not giving a rat's ass of the noise level or intensity of which we were going. After a ten minute 'teaser' against the wall, we took it the bedroom, sheets rumpling and swiveling all over the bed, with us tossing, flipping, and turning.

It was quite spectacular...

I shuffle about on the bed before finally turning around so that I wasn't facing Tre, because for some odd reason, I was slightly pissed off. And they day hadn't even begun yet. The sun was just barely mounting into the dark sky, and the only noise in the room was Tre's somewhat annoying breathing.

So why was I pissed?

Simple. I felt used, like a CD if you will. You use it every so often, but it quickly scratches, and before you know it, its useless. I felt used by these two men in my life, for all I knew Tre knew about Billie Joe and I, and simply wanted some ass for himself. Just THINKING about that scheme made my lips purse and forehead crease with tension. I'm shaken up a bit as I feel Tre's arm slinging over my bare waist, slightly squeezing me so that I know he's awake.

"G'morning" he whispers into the nape of my head, breath tickling the skin on the back of my neck.
"Right back at cha'" I mutter not so politely. He hears my troubled reply and quickly turns his body to the direct side of mine, his face only inches from mine.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"That was convincing" he mutters sarcastically.

I let out a hefty sigh before taking an arm out from the warm bundle of sheets and shoving Tre back to his rightful side of the bed. Immediately afterward, I turn myself around so that we're face to face, my head lying gracefully on the pillow.
"Look. I need to ask you a serious question"
"Ok, go ahead" he asks utterly confused.

"Are you in a relationship with anyone? Or are you seeing anyone in particular right now?"
"Whyyyy?" he drags out
"Because I would like to know"
"Why would you like to know?"
I sigh "Will you just answer my fucking question!"
"Actually, yes I am seeing someone right now. What's the big hoopla?!"

My eyes begin to glaze over with resentment, and my frown turns into a scowl. I now sit up in bed, making sure the sheet is secured around my chest.
"So you're telling me that you're doing this behind her back?"
"Doing what?" he asks calmly, a lazy arm still lying underneath his head as if he hasn't a care in the world.
"Eating fucking cheerios. I mean being with me Tre!" I yell
"I would hope not" he grins

"Fuck this" I grunt. And with that, I gather the sheet around my body before hopping off of the bed in an angry rage. I stomp along the carpet picking up my clothes.
"What is it with you men?!" I burst while picking up my halter top. "What!? Do I have 'other woman' written on the back of my head?!" I shout. "Or is scribbled on my fucking forehead?"

"What are you talking about?" he asks while jumping out of bed towards me.
"Just shut up Tre" I mutter while grabbing my pants.

He comes behind me, grabbing my elbow so that my body swings around and I'm facing him.
"I'm only in a relationship with one person right now" he smiles. "And she's standing in front of me, with a look that could kill on her face" he faintly laughs.
The crease in my forehead begins to fade, and my lips are now in neutral, not a scowl, but not a smile either.
"So why did you say 'I hope not' when I asked you if you were doing this behind her back?"
"Well how could I be seeing you behind your back?" he asks cocking his eyebrow at me as if I were an idiot.

My cheeks could have been served in a McDonalds salad since they resembled a tomato.
How embarrassing...

He laughs at me as I glare at him.
"Not funny" I grumble
"Yes it was" he exclaims

He snatches my clothes from my hands and flings them across the room to the bed.
"Still mad?" he teases, dropping a kiss on my forehead and then nibbling on my earlobes.
"No" I giggle.
"Good" he mumbles against my skin as he walks us back to the bed.

My luggage was packed, clothes folded and arranged new trinkets for Jen and Rick purchased and packed. My returning clothes were on my body, my hair primped into a simple ponytail, my cell phone clinging by its clip onto the waistband of my skirt, and my plane ticket folded crisply in my back pocket.
"You better call me as soon as your foot grazes the concrete of Miami's airport.
"Will do" I giggle

We stood their awkwardly, my arms folded over my chest as I awaited the announcer to call for my flight back to Miami. My eyes dug into the clean white airport floors, not wanting to look into Tre's eyes, my boyfriend's eyes.
"Oh yea, I almost forgot" he speaks. I watch as he digs into his pockets, first searching his front side pockets before grunting and looking into his back pockets, he comes up empty handed.

"Fuck! I bought something for you, and I think I left it back on the bus" he mutters sadly.
"Its ok Tre, you didn't even have to buy me anything"
"I know, but don't worry its really cheap" he smiles. I playfully slap his arm before I hear the dreadful broadcast of my flight back to Miami.

"Well, that's me"
"Yep"
"I'm sorry about this morning too, I feel like a complete fool"
"I don't mind Seny, although it was bit a awkward, yet funny" he grins
"ha..." I say uncomfortably, thinking of Billie Joe.

Before I know it, his arms are attached around my hips like Velcro, and his head is slowly dipping. The kiss is perfect, but ends too shortly.
"Bye Tre" I gather as I walk away from him
"Have a safe flight, and call me" he yells abroad the space between us.

I was going to miss him.