Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Part 17

I can hear the trunk of my car slam shut, making my hands tremble as I attempt to find 93.1 South Florida's Pure Rock on the radio while I wait for him to appear in the passenger seat. He finally appears and shuts the door before taking off the sunglasses that were covering his sapphire blue eyes.

"Damn its hot here" he mutters while buckling his seatbelt.
"The A/C is already on" I mutter still scanning for the correct station. Seconds later 93.1 is found and I happily sigh as I turn on the ignition, pulling out of Miami International Airport with Hurt's Rapture playing.

"How was your flight?" I ask Tre as he uselessly fidgets in the seat trying to push the seat back for his own leisure.
"Mediocre, nothing special" he yawns
"You tired?"
"A little, do you mind if I take a nap"
"As long as you don't drool" I smirk
"Scout's honor" he says and puts his index and middle finger up together for emphasis. He fiddles about for a few seconds until he's comfortably strewn in the seat, his back facing me.

I nod and turn my attention back towards the winding Miami road. Palm trees, and the cascading breeze were blowing away in the morning. It was only about 8 a.m, and I dearly yearning for my missed sleep. As several traffic lights stop me from moving on and giant buildings whiz by us in the car, I take a few glances at the 'gentleman' curled up in the seat next to me. And whenever I did glance at Tre and how he softly snored against the plush seating, I knew that I had made the right decision about Billie Joe and our separation. We would simply both push our pasts back into Pandora's box, where our lies and secrets would be kept closed forever, well hopefully forever anyway.

After 30 minutes had passed and I was about a quarter mile away from my apartment, the munchies took over my stomach, so the sudden urge for oily treats at a near by fast food joint, mindfucked me. Tre had yet to wake up and smell the roses, so at the least food would occupy me otherwise. Driving up to Wendy's drive thru I dig into my purse and pull out the only bill I had, which was luckily a wrinkled $10.

"Tre, wake up" I exclaim nudging his arm with my elbow. When he doesn't budge, I smirk as I elbow him a bit harder. "Wake up Tre". His eyes flutter open and he scowls at me while rubbing the area of his arm that I had elbowed not so gently.

"Sorry about that" I impishly grin. "Do you want anything to eat?"
"Where are we?" he asks groggily wiping the sleep from his tired eyes.
"Wendy's" I reply, as the telecom begins grunting with annoyance
"I'll just have a milkshake and some fries" he yawns

Jutting my arm out of the window in a relaxed eminence, I tell the employee our order, which only consists of Tre's fries and milkshake, and a small soda and chicken tenders for me.

"Before you ask, no, you may not eat in my car" I murmur.
"Just one fry" he pleads before sneaking a handful and shoving them into his mouth. Rolling my eyes, I snatch the brown bag from his greedy grasp and place it between my legs, right below the steering wheel.
"Well, if you put it there that just makes me want to get it even more" he smirks, hands crawling over my right thigh. I giggle as I try my best to concentrate on both the road and his creeping hands.
"Unless you want to die before getting to my apartment, I suggest you remove your paws" I playfully snip

"Hi Tre" Jennifer practically bows like a peasant.
"Hey what's up?" he smiles engulfing her in a hug. I swore that I could see pieces of her melted skin stick to the tiled floor beneath. Rolling my eyes, I shut and lock the front door before going to the kitchen to throw away the bag of Wendy's that both Tre and I had eaten in my car. Somehow, he had gotten me to break my own rules, and the fact that I was starved added to his minor victory.

"Do I put my bags in the guest room or your room?" he whispers in my ear, catching me off guard as I turn on the faucet to wash my grease stained fingers.
"Whichever you prefer" I shrug rinsing off the bubbly soap
"Okey dokey" he says before planting a short kiss on the back of my neck and strolling out of the kitchen to his bedroom of choice.

"Is it me or does he get hotter every time I see him?" pipes Jennifer as she stumbles into the kitchen, dramatically fanning herself with the palms of her hands.
"I think its just you" I mumble unimpressed
She turns her head and peeps down the hallway before stepping closer to me and whispering "Does Billie Joe know he's here with you?"
"I don't know, I haven't spoken to him since" I whisper back. She threads a few fingers through her hair before whispering, "I wish I was in your shoes.
"Trust me, you do not" I reply briskly
"Why not? Not being able to decide between Tre and Billie Joe of Green Day?! You must've lost your mind" she exclaims
"And you're a moron. You already know how much Billie Joe hurts me and drains me emotionally, its not a picnic"

She nods her head, patting my shoulder at my somber tone, and wanders off to her bedroom to get ready for work. I lean against the kitchen counter pondering over how many days he said he was going to spend here. I would be lucky if it was just three, touring really put a block in our relationship. Sometimes during the nights, I would catch a sudden urge to phone him, but then I knew he would performing on stage at that time.

"Seny!" he yells, breaking me from my thoughts. I quickly walk into my bedroom, but neither he nor his luggages are inside, which makes me frown. The room is untouched besides the sun creeping ever so slowly along the whiles as it finally rises into the sky. Turning around I head for the guestroom, and surely enough he's inside. His gesture pisses me off, did I have the cooties?!

"Yea?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest
"Who's are these?" he says tossing a pair of gray boxer briefs in my direction. I quickly turn my body 180 degrees so that the dirty undergarment doesn't land on me.
"I don't know, probably Rick's or Jack's" I mutter, turning around to walk out of the bedroom.
"Jack" he echoes to himself. "Isn't Jack your friend's boyfriend?" he speaks, making me retreat to lean against the doorway.
"Yea, so what?"
"Who's Rick?" he asks calmly
"Our friend" I say just as calmly. He doesn't say anything, he only continues to pack his clothing into the unoccupied wooden drawers.
"So he sleeps over here sometimes?" he continues after thinking about the circumstances and stacking a bottle of Calvin Klein cologne next to his deodorant on the dresser top.
"Yea, or he spends the weekends here. He lives in New York"

Just then, Jennifer appears next to me, her office clothes on and her hands fumbling to put her silver watch on her wrist.
"If Jack leaves another package here, please don't open it" she warns. "Or throw it away" she adds as she notices my enticing smirk.
"Fine" I sigh, sticking my foot out and tripping her as she runs down the hallway towards the front door. She groans a profanity before slipping out of my sight.

"Where does she work?" Tre asks
"Some sort of marketing place. She basically cleans up their mistakes and wipes the executive's asses"

He smirks for a second, but I can tell it's not a genuine smirk. His eyes usually lit up, sparkling and lips curved in a charming way when he smiled. Instead, his smile was false, and I knew he was wondering about Rick.
"Didn't you say you were going to New York for Halloween?"
"Yea" I shrug, getting annoyed by his ability to not trust me or just ask me the damn question about Rick.
The bothersome grumbles of misconstrued words fumbling from his mouth send me into a minor fit, so I abruptly stammer into my living room, flopping down amongst the striped blue sofa. My ravenous hair lashes out against the soft material, and I grab for the closest sofa cushion, before pushing it onto my face, and screaming into the harmless object. It was only 9 a.m, early in the morning, and I was tired from lack of sleep, slight pissed at Tre, and a little hungry.

Moments later an unknown force is lifting my drowsy legs from the comforting realms of the couch, interrupting me from my thoughts of all the negative ways I felt this morning. When my legs descend and are instead placed on Tre's warm lap, I can't help but smile into the cushion still covering my face. But mere seconds later, he snatches the pillow and tosses it carelessly across the room.
"Hey! What's your deal? I was using that" I whine
"You just left me in that cold, dark, and lonely room, so I had to penalize you for that" he smirks knowingly.

His arms which were previously draping over the top frame of my sofa fall off and instead cup the soft sides of my face. He's looking at me with a smile on his face, fingers tracing my lips, and my breathing beginning to pace.

"Sorry about sleeping on you earlier, I was really tired. And sorry about your friend, Rick or whatever his name is"
"Its ok Tre, I would be surprised if you weren't tired. As for Rick, he's just my close guy friend, I've been with him and Jennifer since college. Don't worry about him" I reply as his back arches, and his head dips, only millimeters away from my face.
"I don't think I've greeted you properly" he sneers, leaning even closer to me, the skin of his lips feeling like a feather as they gently hover above my impatient own.
"I don't think you did either" I smile. And when his lips press onto mine, and my eyes automatically shut, the gnawing sensation becomes irresistible. My needy tongue slips from my mouth before slithering into his mouth. I feel his leather-like hands parting my hair into every direction in which his fingers crossed, as my naughty hands cling around his waists, pulling him closer.

Finally parting from a satisfying greeting, I sit up and snuggle into Tre's chest, but the heat is blocked by his revolting leather jacket, and it only sends coolness to my skin instead of his accustomed warmth. The tacky jacket causes my face to sour and I immediately pull the tight, black, and studded contraption from his arms.
"I didn't know you were this horny, you should've just called me during the night" he sniggers.
"Actually, its your jacket. It bugs me"
"Why? How?" he asks with a curious and questionable look on his face
"I don't know. Its just tacky, and it looks like a biker's jacket or something with the shabby silver studs and—I'm sorry, never mind" I forcibly smile, feeling like a bitch after insulting his mangy jacket.
"I love this jacket, I've had it for so many years now. And you telling me this just made me decided to wear it even more"

Punching his arm, and just lightly, I toss the jacket to the floor.
"That was cruel"
"No, that was unfashionable"
"Are you implying that I have no taste in clothing?"
"No" I grin. "I'm implying that you have no taste in jackets. I'm almost sure that jacket was used in a Whitesnake video where they ride on motorcycles with big hair" I laugh. Tre too caves into the joke, laughing along beside me on the couch.

"So...what have you got planned this evening? No, its too hot" I had just picked up the jacket and handed it back to its owner, but it truly was warm in the apartment, so I placed the leather clothing on the armrest instead.
"Uh, well tonight I'm cooking you a fabulous dinner, but before that treat, I thought it'd be nice if we went to the beach or something today"
"Cool, I haven't been to the beach in almost a year now, let alone in October" he replies hazily. "What time are we leaving?"
"Right after we make ourselves breakfast and we take a short nap" I smile menacingly.

My legs were finally unable to move under the heavy weight of the gritty sand. Simply trying to maneuver my legs was a drain, and now only my neck was left to freely stir.

"Tre, I think you can stop now. I can't move a fucking muscle" I suppress a giggle.
"You sure? I thought I just saw your toes moving!" he faux examines the sand covering my motionless toes.

The sun's glare and intoxicating heat brought Tre and I, and a remarkable amount of people and tourists to the beautiful Sunny Isles beach this Friday. On our arrival, we had jumped straight into the water. At first, it was rather cool, but as usual, it became pleasantly warm with every passing minute. Wearing only dark blue swim trunks, the water glided on his hair and skin, making me ogle at him every now and then. Luckily for me though, my swimsuit was having the same effect on the 32-year-old drummer. Purposefully wearing a green and black striped bikini, which pushed my small yet ample cleavage up, his eyes wandered over my figure constantly. And when he licked his lips as a result, I couldn't help the smile that captured my mouth. Splashing about, dunking each other, making out, and swimming, Tre and I had loads of fun. And while basking on the bare sand, with small brown and white shells surrounding us along with blueberry and strawberry snow cones being lapped by us both, Tre had the innovative idea of burying me in the sand.

"Do you like the new Pamela Anderson sized boobs I made for you Seny?" he chuckles while encircling the large breasts he had made out of sand on my rather small chest.
"No, but I bet you do" I playfully glare
"I like them both ways" he replies honestly
"So are you going to take pictures now or maybe ten years from now" I mutter sarcastically, obviously getting tired of being in a paralyzed state.
"Oh shit, I nearly forgot" he exclaims.

Taking both our digital cameras from my pink and yellow striped beach tote bag, he pulls our silver cameras out, snapping embarrassing photos of me and my new Pamela Anderson transformation shining in the sparkling sun.
"You should put your arms over your head and lick your lips" he directs me as if he were a professional photographer, for a porno.

"I agree" remarks a passerby man as he walks up behind Tre, his hand on his hip staring at my fake chest. As Tre turns around, the camera removed from his eyesight, he eyes the young man, sizing him up if you will.
"Are you done?" he asks none too politely
"I was just kidding, jeez" the blonde guy says, ruffling his lemon looking hair with a hand. I inwardly laugh as he mutters some 'unpleasant' phrases to Tre while walking rather quickly away.

"Asshole" Tre mutters as he turns back towards me.
"Is Tre Cool getting jealous?" I playfully chastise with my head and mouth the only things being able to move.
"You wish" he retorts. "Lets grab something to eat, I'm hungry" he says while kneeling down before me.

"Tre get off" I giggle as he suddenly lays on top of my sand entrapped body, greedily kissing my nose, cheeks, ears, and lips. Ignoring my pleas, Tre lowers his lips to the gritty sand that was supposed to be my neck, kissing me there. But a fresh burst of giggles overtakes me as his face sours and he's immediately spitting out wads of beach sand.
"I told you to stop, that's what you get" I laugh. Wiping his mouth and rolling his eyes, Tre sits up, saying
"Alright, push your arms up so we can get out of here"
"I already told you I'm stuck, you're going to have to take some sand off me" I whine.
And approximately three minutes later I was forcibly lifting my arms from my sandy cocoon. Tre stands up pushing out his muscular arms to help me out, with the sand dripping off my body as I slowly emerge. The bright sun warms my skin, and the shiny and bright day made my soul and aura quite happy and clear.

"Let me shower off under the pipe for like one minute" I say hurriedly as I make a run for the large silver shower pipes at the beach entrance. I close my eyes and unconsciously shiver from the cool water droplets hitting my tanned skin at such a cool time in the evening. As my hands string through my black tendrils attempting to remove most of the salt and sand trapped inside, an all too familiar pair of arms encircle my waist and seconds later his chest is pressing against my bikini clad back.
"Need some help rinsing off?"
"mmmhmmm" I murmur. Needing no further invitation, he sticks his hands out next to my waist catching water into his palms. And when the cool water begins to overflow he pours it down my thighs, skidding off the sand that was trapped there. When I dip my head to wash the back of my neck off, I gasp as he grabs my ass.
"There was a lot of sand there" he responds with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"You want my shirt?"
"Its ok, this one should air dry soon" I mumble. Ignoring my explanation, Tre lets go of my hand which he was holding as we walked along the night lit strip. And before I can open my mouth to further protest, he heaves off his dry baby blue cotton t-shirt and hands it to me, leaving him bare chested and open to the evening chill.
"You're shivering Serenity" he insists. I look straight into his diamond blue eyes, the city lights creating a blur in the orange and pink evening background. He looks so sincere and caring, was I falling in love?

No way.

"Thanks" I smile while pecking his cheek. I take off the soaking yellow shirt I was wearing and toss it inside the tote beach bag around my shoulders.
"We can go into a store and get you a shirt, because I don't want anyone looking at what they can't have" I tease
"And I thought you were concerned for my health" he says in a sad, child-like voice and then reattaches his hand back into my own. "I've never been to the beach in October, not even California is that good to me"
"And that's why I love Miami" I respond

As we continue our strolling along the boardwalk with the beach crowd quickly dissipating and the night-life party goers gathering, Tre's cell phone from his dark blue knee length shorts rings out, interrupting our unimportant chatter.
"Sorry" he whispers while placing the phone to his ear.

"yea?... .Hey sweety... No, I'm in Miami right now... Didn't your mom say yes?"
I hear him sigh in disappointment and his eyes sadden. Touching his bare shoulder, I jut my bottom lip out in a sad puppy dog face to cheer him up for whatever it was which upset him.
"Hold on Mona" he says. He covers the speaking portion of his cell with his hand. "Do you mind if I steal five minutes, its my daughter" he says in a needy tone.
"Of course not, take your time" I smile
He sticks out his tongue at me before walking to a nearby bench, seating himself to continue the conversation with his daughter.

As promised 5, well 6 actually, minutes later he comes back towards me, as I leaned myself on a large palm tree, waving at men who waved or winked at me.
"Sorry about that. I'm supposed to go visit her this Thursday, well next Thursday since today's Friday" he rants.
"You're cute when you babble, you want to watch the sunset with me?" I ask. He nods his head and is suddenly leaning forward while pushing his arm behind himself and patting his bare back.
"Are you alright?" I quirk my eyebrow
"Get on genius" he mutters. I roll my eyes at his sarcasm as I mount on top of him in my silver board shorts and his shirt. On top of his shoulders, he walks us towards the edge of the beach, right a long the shoreline. The cool sea breeze is blowing, and the water glistens as a result of the sun disappearing into it. The smell of salt, wind, and a perfume of clean water overtakes us both as we, well HE, stands and we watch the sun vanish.

"That was beautiful" I murmur from above his head, gliding my fingers through his ginger hair.
"Yea, in Oakland, its even better"
Kissing the back of his neck, I let my hands wander over the front of his masculine shoulders and drop to his chest. My head dips causing my black tendrils to slide down my face, giving me an exotic island appearance. He kisses my arms as they linger and caress his chest, and an abrupt chill runs up my entire body.
"Are you hungry again, or do you just want to go home?" he asks as we walk back to the boardwalk with waves of people walking beside us.
"A small snack wouldn't hurt" I smile innocently. "Maybe popcorn or whatever"
"Fat ass" he retorts
"I happen to like my ass thank you very much"
"So do I"

I giggle as the popcorn hits him straight in the ear. He jumps on my bed chasing in me circles around my bedroom, until he finally catches me, enveloping me in his arms.
"I think you love throwing food at me too much" he exclaims
"You always start it"
"Not tonight, you dropped it down this shitty shirt you bought me" he says pointing to the green and black striped shirt I had purchased for him at a small shop along South Beach, because way too many women AND men were staring at my man.
"You love the shirt"
"Just a little" he whispers with his hands on my bare hips, leading us towards the bed. His lips connect with the crevice of my neck, and my breaths begin to get shallower and shallower.

"Why didnt you just put your bags in here?" I ask against his kisses, remembering this morning when he placed his luggage in the guestroom, as if I had AIDS. He raises his head and smirks and arrogant smirk at me.
"Were you mad?" he sneers
"No, I just thought it would make common sense" I respond while letting my hands wander up and down his back, the shirt that I had brought for him, tossed to the carpeted floor.
"I put them in there for a good reason actually. I didnt want anything to be in the way when I fucked you tonight. Because I intend on having my way with you on the bed, the floor, your dresser, and wherever else permits" he smirks. "But if it makes you feel even more lucky, I put some stuff in that empty drawer over there".

I shake my head and kiss his lips. He's kissing me back, and an unfamiliar feeling rushes through me. Its unknown, but vaguely familiar. And I'm a tad confused, but way too happy to care. I push my arms striaght up into the air, telling him to slip off my shirt, which he does in seconds. Not wearing a bra, he's delighted as he touches my breasts and walks us towards the bed, our bare skin finally mingling together.

"You don't want to shower first?" I question him
But my only response is a lingering and passionate kiss as the back of my legs hit the board of my bed and we collapse amongst the mess of sheets.