Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Part 20

The second week of November slowly treaded by. The weather was now breezy and slightly chilly on the southern east coast, far too cold to go to the sandy beaches. With the air conditioning turned off and the right mixture of bodily heat and cool night air floating about, our apartment back home in Miami was at a comfortable temperature. Well, without the addition of Jack that is.

"I thought it was time for a change" Jack reiterates for the third time tonight
"Hey! Maybe I should change my hair color too!" exclaims Jennifer. Both sitting on the couch, Jen in Jack's lap as his hands are preoccupied with either slithering up and down her sides or running through his newly dyed blonde hair. Mark and I sit miserably on the opposite sofa as we all attempt to watch 'Barber Shop 2', a hilarious comedy and good reviewed movie. But Jack the menace kept interrupting our viewing with senseless, and not to mention, mindless chatter.

"How old are you Mark?" Jack asks out of the blue
"I'm 30, why?" Mark mutters through irritation
"And all you do for a living is sell narcotics?!"

My jaw drops as Jack's rude and unnecessary comment reverberates through my ears. Blinking madly, I see Jennifer with an anxious expression on her face, but thankfully, Mark was not the violent type, more rude and clever with his mouth.

"Yeah, and somehow I still manage to have a higher salary than you" he replies after taking a nonchalant sip of his Pepsi. "How's work by the way Jack? I hear jobs at the post office are quite stimulating these days" he adds with a smirk.

Jennifer looks nervously between her boyfriend and friend, knowing soon well that the mouthing off would turn into something a bit more physical. "Guys, I cant hear the movie, both of you shut it" she demands

I squeeze Mark's knee and give him a small smile, sort of congratulating him on the brutal round of verbal insulting. He winks back at me before pushing my legs off his lap, heading towards the DVD player and pausing the device.
"I'll be back" he mutters "Gotta grab another can of soda"

And as soon as Mark's back disappears inside the kitchen doorway, I faintly hear the grumbling sound of Jack muttering "Isn't that lovely", which warrants him a light punch on the shoulder by Jennifer. Rolling my eyes I too excuse myself
"I want popcorn" I grimace

"That jackass better watch out before I shove this can up his FLAT ass" whispers an angry Mark from inside the kitchen. I tuck my hair behind my ears, I knew how frustrating and ignorant Jack was, but his coarse comments tonight were completely unacceptable.
"As much as I'd love to see that, please don't" I reply "Besides, the movie is almost finished"

"How can you even tell?" he bellows, "That shit faced idiot kept talking the entire time!"
"I know. Look, just calm down and drink a can of beer, he'll be gone in a couple of minutes" I say with a friendly gesture.
"I'll try" Mark says with a bit more calm. And as soon as I turn my head to see exactly what time it was on the kitchen clock, a yawn emerges from my mouth, signaling how tired I truly was.

"Bushed?" Mark asks
"Yeah, and I have to get up early tomorrow because I was dumb enough to become a kind and caring co-worker, and decided to take this girl's morning shift"

"Aww, poor Seny" he playfully pouts, patting my head as if I'm a puppy. "But I bet you'll have a great day at work tomorrow, trust me." And with a friendly, and nothing more, kiss on my forehead, I laugh, smacking away his mouth as we re-enter the hellish living room.

And as soon as we enter, we regret it. There, alone on the couch lay Jack and Jen, swapping so much spit, that I feared they might drown, well Jennifer anyways. Jack slipping his dragon like tongue into my best friend's mouth, her hands securely wrapped around his broad neck was disturbingly vile. Faux gagging, I turn my eyes on Mark to see his surprised reaction. His teeth are clenching a bit, and a tiny hint of jealousy clouds his dark brown eyes.

I tug on his hand leading him to the couch.
"Sorry" Jennifer says with an innocent smile after disentangling her mouth from Jack's when she notices us.
"It's alright" I shrug.

"Actually," yawns Jack while he stretches his arms over his head "I'm gonna head out now". And with that he stands up and walks towards the door with Jen trailing behind to help him out.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot. Baby, can you hand me those packages that I mailed to you?" I hear him ask at the doorway.
She nods and frolics towards the hallway closet. As she opens the door and picks up about five small brown packages she asks
"What's inside these anyways?"
I watch as Jack scratches his confused and annoying head mumbling "Uh, just some mailroom junk, and a few check books. I ran out"
She nods and walks towards the door where he's waiting, handing him the packages with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to head home now too" Mark murmurs from beside me.
"Why? Its only 10 o' clock"
"Because I'm tired, jeez." he spits.

I'm taken aback by his surprisingly foul tone and fine myself rolling my eyes and rising from my seat.
"Fine" I mutter as I hear the front door close
"I didn't mean to snap at you Seny, I'm ju—"
"Save your breath Mark, goodnight." I interrupt while stalking off to my own bedroom.

I yelp as a droplet of hot vegetable oil jumps on the skin of my backhand. Rubbing the tainted spot to soothe the sharp pain, I put on a black oven mitt and attempt to take the deliciously fried beef loin from off the silver stovetop.

"Hurry up with those sirloin burgers Serenity" shouts a sweaty Ken from the front counter. For a 60-year-old senior citizen he certainly had a way with words, and his voice range was certainly higher than my own. Only 2 hours into my shift and the barking had already commenced, and even at 9 am, the restaurant was nearly crammed. Moreover, making matter worse, I had kitchen detail, which I was not accustomed to.

"Here Chad, it goes to table... " I drag whilst shifting my apron around to reach inside and grab the yellow post it note. "Table 4." I sigh, handing him over the completed burgers. He nods as I quickly maneuver my way to the kitchen counter, pinning the completed order onto the deck and grabbing a new one. Working at warped speed in the steaming, but yummy smelling kitchen, I somehow manage to produce a bowl of clam chowder, garlic bread, and a gorgeous Romanian salad in a mere 8 minutes. I smile at my efficiency before handing Chad the order.
"Table 2." I say.

And just as I reach my hand to grab another order, I hear the hissed growls of Ken once again.
"Serenity, I need you up here!" he yells.
I wipe my greasy fingers on the now white turned yellow apron, shuffling through people to reach the front counter where the 60-year-old hog stood waiting.
"I need you to take some orders, you move too slow in the kitchen." he stipulates
"But I was cooking in the back, and might I add, I was going at the same pace as Lisa and Ruan."
"Well, I'm supposed to be retired, but you don't see me complaining." he snarls while handing me a notepad and black pen.
He walks away, leaving me with feelings of frustration as I venture into the restaurant to take orders and produce corns on my feet.

I had just taken 2 orders when I notice a pair of laminated menus unusually high in the air, hiding the faces of the customers. Trudging over I ask politely,
"Welcome to Tony's Bistro, are you ready to order?"

The mystery persons completely ignore me, and instead raise their menus a tad bit higher, confusing me whilst forcing me to hold back the sensation to spit on them.
"Excuse me, are you ready to order?" I ask again, not so much polite
"Yeah, I'll have a blow job, and a jar of pickles" says an all too familiar squeaky voice.

My eyes widen with bliss as none other than Tre discards the menu, tossing it carelessly aside on the table. A smile so bright attacks my face, so bright that it hurts and I feel my face may permanently be like this.

"Oh my God!" I squeal. And as soon as he stands, I'm engulfing my arms around his neck, his arms encircling tightly around my waist, as we hug for what seems like eternity. My nose hits the side of his neck as we hug and he hisses sweet nothings into my ear. I can smell his Calvin Klein cologne, a peach scented shampoo, and that exhilarating scent of the man himself all brewed together and making me nearly faint with infatuation. My eyes mechanically shut, too happy to look at staring eyes or who the other guest with him was. The only thought in focus was he being next to me, because it had been nearly a month.

"I missed you." I grumble into his neck, neither of us managing to let go as of yet.
"I missed you too." he coos.

I giggle a little when we finally part from our embrace.
"Hi Mike." I smile and wave at the other mystery guest at the table who had dropped the menu.
"Hey Serenity." he smiles back, a tinge of secrecy still twinkling in his baby blue eyes.
"You can call me Seny."

"No you can't." Tre mumbles from next to me as he rewraps his arms around my waist while simultaneously trying to flick away my notepad.
"What are you guys doing here anyway?" I ask.

"I came to surprise you." Tre says kissing my temple. "And Mike and Vanessa came for a one day vacation."
"Vanessa?"
"Remember the magician I was telling you about?"
"Oohh" I reply while nodding my head in remembrance.

"She went to use the bathroom, and then we're all leaving" adds Mike as he fold up his menu and places it next to Tre's
"I still have to work though, and you picked the worst day to come" I complain. "I have the all day shift day, I'll probably be closing."
"No you wont my pet." Tre continues purring in my ear, finally succeeding in snatching away my writing utensils.
"Why's that?" I laugh
"Because we already arranged with your boss that you're leaving."

I turn around in his arms facing him, completely floored.
"What? You talked to Ken?" I ask.
"Uh huh, and he's waving at us right now."
I turn my head once more to see the usually grumpy looking 61 year old actually SMILING and waving at Tre and I.
"Take the day off Serenity, you guys have a nice day." he calls out before disappearing into the back. Still shocked, I watch as an unknown woman walks over to us and places her purse on the table top, digging mercilessly into the black accessory.

"Mike, I can't find my wallet!" she protests with anxiety
"Are you sure you brought it?" he asks while getting out of booth.
"I think, I mean, why wouldn't I, we're in another damned city, of course I brought it!" she rambles nervously. Two tubes of lipstick smack to the counter, followed by a lilac colored tampon, an mp3 player, a silver stick of chewing gum, and a pair of keys.

"I know!" she suddenly smiles with relief. "I left it in my other purse from last night."
"You're so weird." Mike laughs while plopping a kiss on her cheek.

"Sorry about that, I'm Vanessa." she smiles at me with an extended hand.
"It's ok, I'm Serenity, Tre's girlfriend." I add with a small smirk.
"I've heard a lot about you"
"Really?"
"No, they only tell each other stuff, they leave the girls out of everything" she giggles.

"That's not true" Tre gasps.
"Let's get out of here" Mike states as he folds an arm over Vanessa's shoulder.

As I slip into my bathing suit, I can't help but watch Tre stepping out of the steam filled bathroom, a towel loosely hanging from his hips. Water droplets were clinging to his tanned skin, some slowly slipping off to the carpeted beige floor, causing me to lick my chapped lips and gawk at the figure next to me. I watch as he frisks a hand through his wet ginger hair, water spraying the mirror in front of him. He begins humming a tune as he brushes past me to retrieve his swimming trunks, completely aware that I'm practically drooling over him.

"Hungry?" he asks with a sexy smirk on his lips.
"Famished." I reply as I finish tying my string bikini bottom, catching onto his sex-linked meaning.
"Don't worry." he teases. "I'll fill you up tonight."

Grinning, I set myself in front of the hotel mirror. My apartment with Jennifer was too small to share amongst Tre, Jen, and now Mike and Vanessa. After all, it only had 2 bedrooms. So Tre had insisted that we all go down to a hotel on South Beach, and simply hangout for the remainder of the day. After coming home from work, I immediately took a shower, accompanied by Tre of course, and removed the smell and residue of grease from my body. Later on we all had a few drinks and chatted amongst ourselves, all the while Mike had been giving me weird shadowy looks. Creeping me right the fuck out.

I finally manage to tie down my wavy and nappy hair into a decent ponytail, although more than enough locks were randomly sticking out and about.
"Nice suit." smirks Tre as he tightens the black drawstrings of his swim trunks.
"Cuz you picked it out dumbass."
"What can I say, I'm a fashionista." he replies smugly.
"Ew, please don't ever say that again." I grimace, grabbing for my cell phone on the large dresser. He laughs for a minute, amused at my disgust for such terms. And while checking for any new messages or missed calls, I watch as he grabs for two big fluffy white hotel towels, and slithers his feet into his navy blue beach sandals. I take a glance at the retro looking clock hanging above the bathroom door, noticing that its only 9 pm.

"Tre, what time are we supposed to meet Mike and Vanessa?"
"Mike said at 10, but they'll probably cancel on us."
"Why?"
"Because she wanted to go to a few nightclubs before we leave tomorrow morning."

I nod my head, casually walking towards the bed where he's at currently thrusting the towels into a large bag. I pout my lips at him, slide my fingers subtly up his bare stomach, placing feathery kisses on both his abdomen and happy trail. But he completely ignores me, only a wide grin on his face as he continues packing useless junk into the bag.

"Why are you packing now? We have another hour to kill." I insist.
He grabs my own beach sandals from just below his feet and scoots them with his foot to the edge of the bed, closer to me. A smug and mischievous smirk plaster his lips as he grabs for the plastic room key card and stuffs it inside his shorts.
"I know, but I want some alone time with you, we don't wanna give Mike and his magician any nightmares." he smirks.
"That's all you had to say." I grin while hurryingly slipping into my sandals and rushing out the front door.

"Is it really hot?" I ask Tre, taking off my shoes and kicking them besides a nearby white lounge chair in our private spa area.
"Why don't you get your fine ass in here and try it out with me" he growls.

My heart flutters at his raspy tone, so I slowly dip my foot into the boiling furnace. The temperature and overall feel of the water and its swirling jet currents are overwhelmingly relaxing. I sigh as I enter the marble oasis, steam rising all around me as the hot air mingles with the chill November air.

"God, I needed this." groans Tre. His arms are spread out on top of the edge of the circular tub, his bare chest slicked with water and his eyes closed as he relishes in the feeling. My entire bottom half now submerged underwater, I wade through and settle my entire self inside, sitting directly across from Tre. Having to bend and spread my legs out just a tad bit to fit comfortably inside. I belt out a huge sigh as I close my eyes, relieving all of my stress, including work at the Bistro and my mixed feelings with Billie Joe.

"You know what I need?" I gesture with a small smirk.
"What?" he asks a lazy smile on his lips, but mischief in his eyes.
"A massage."
"Well come on over here." he quirks.

I scoot myself over to him, happy and giddy to receive a much needed massage in the boiling hot tub. I park right down in front of him and turn myself around so that my back faces him. I grab hold of the black tendrils that are hanging down my back and flip them so that my hair is hanging over my shoulder, giving Tre more than enough room to work with. He kneels behind me and I close my eyes as his hands touch my back, slowly slithering up to my shoulders, where he begins rubbing them. His hands then travel towards my neck, where he does something that no man I've ever been with has done. He cups his fingers around the back of my neck, putting them just right so that his thumb touches a pulse point. This signature move, ALWAYS sent pulsating chills up and down my spine, because it seemed as if he were touching right into my heart.

A shaky moan howls from my lips as his fingers slide down to the center of my back, kneading into the muscles just below the strings of my bikini. I find myself having to bite my bottom lip when he moves to my lower back, rubbing in small circles into my skin. I dip my head forward when he begins tracing his fingers to the sides of my neck, and then the sides of my torso, just barely touching my breasts.

"You're amazing." I groan in encouragement.
"I know." he continues, but now rubbing his hands on my bare stomach, fingernails raking along my hot skin. "But I just hope you give me what I ordered this morning"
"What?" I ask in confusion.
"I recall ordering a jar of pickles and a main course." he whispers in my ear.

I knit my eyebrows as I try to remember what he had ordered on his surprise arrival this morning, and giggle when I quickly figure it out.
"Now I remember, I'll think about it." I tease.

He nods his head and removes his naughty hands from off back, ending my orgasmic massage. I turn around so that I'm facing him, an impish expression crowding my facial features. He knows I'm going to misbehave.

I quickly use my palms to splash a wave of water into his arrogant face, me giggling as water gets into his eyes, mouth, and nose. I'm laughing so hard, that my stomach begins to clench, my workout for the day. I hadn't had so much fun in a very long time. As retaliation I find myself flinching and flailing about as he ferociously splashes back at me, using his hands, feet, and every other fucking body part.

"Stop!" I gag with laughter, my hair plastered to my face. My sense of sight is blurry right now as my fingers rub along my eyelids, but I can still hear him laughing at me, and I can undoubtedly feel the water curdling about me as he comes closer towards me.
"I'm sowwy." he speaks in a baby like voice. Finally opening my eyes, I see him with the CUTEST pout ever on his face, his arms wrapping around my torso as we bop up and down through the water.

"Drown." I reply brutally.

He throws his head back in laughter before strengthening his grip around my body, allowing himself to maneuver so that he's sitting in between my legs. I take the useless rubber band from my hair, tossing it aside, before wrapping my arms around his neck as he rains wet kisses on my bare neck and shoulders, soaking in his comfort.

"I hope Mike and Vanessa don't come." I mumble in his ear.
"Me neither." he replies huskily.

I lift my head from off his shoulder and look into his smoldering blue eyes. His hands prop themselves from off my sides and move to cup my face, delicately swiping away wet strands of hair that are glued to my face.
"You're beautiful." he whispers.

I take a moment to search the water for any melted skin before looking back into his eyes.

"You're sexy." I coo in reply.
"I know." he says as he leans in, his mouth only millimeters from my own. I let out a shaky breath as he has yet to claim my mouth; his lips faintly brushing mine, sending tiny sparks through my body of anticipation.

The sparks seem to travel through his body too, because in a matter of seconds he's tenderly kissing me. With my head in his hands, he crushes his lips against mine, taking my very breath away. Unfolding my arms from the base of his neck, I slide them up and into the back of his head, letting my fingers slide all about in his damp hair. I can feel the water churning around us as we continue kissing. His tongue flicking back and forth, clashing with my own as we both kiss as if it's our last. And before long, he has me pressed up against the marble interior of the tub, practically munching on my bottom lip, my chest heaving madly against his.
His hands move from around my face and glide downwards to my ass, pulling me up as I automaticall wrap my legs around his narrow hips. He separates from my mouth, letting his eyes scan over my dazed expression. But the smile that was upon his lips is quickly erased as I slowly dip my hand down his abdomen, and fiddle with the waistband of his trunks.

"Seny... " he moans as I dip my hand further south. And pretty soon, my right hand magically disappears inside his shorts, and the only sound that can be heard in the dimly lit room is Tre and his mind-blowing moans and groans of pleasure. I watch in sheer delight as he gasps and bites down on his bottom lip to relieve himself of the ache that I'm giving him. And I almost growl when he presses impossibly closer to me and begins moaning quite loudly in my ear, my hand still fondling him beneath the water.

"What time did you guys get here?" suddenly shouts Vanessa.

I immediately pull my hand from his inside Tre's trunks, and he immediately separates from being so close to me.
"I thought you locked the door?" I whisper in embarrassment.
"I thought I did too" he whispers back.

"You know its not even 10 o clock yet, right?" asks Mike as he slowly steps inside the steaming tub.
"Yeah, but we're going to leave early." rebuttals Tre.

Vanessa soon joins us in the tub, and while she snuggles close to Mike, I smile when Tre snuggles close to me, pulling me towards him so that I'm sitting in his lap and nuzzling my hair with his nose. He whispers a few inappropriate comments into my ear, causing me to giggle under his touch. And while we all sit around talking, joking, and sipping on a few bottles of beer, something relatively interesting pops up into discussion.

"Where are you from Serenity?" asks Vanessa as she places her bottle of beer on the side of the tub.
"You can call me Seny. I'm from Miami, you?"
"New York."
"Oh, I just went to New York a couple of weeks ago."

"You did?" questions Mike with sudden interest
"Yeah, I visited a friend out there for Halloween." I reply with a cocked eyebrow at his sudden curiosity.
"Did you get to see that old building get demolished?"
"Huh? Um, no" I say weirdly.

"Are you sure? It was even on the news. They were showing this huge demolition crew setting up to eradicate this like, 50 years old building" he replies with an extra exxageration on the word 'Demolition'.

Oh.
My.
Fuck.

He had remembered me from the day I had met Billie Joe at the Demolition club rally a few years back. He had remembered me stepping out of his dressing room, a mysterious smile plastered on my face, and the sneaky behavior between Billie Joe and I.

"Um, I don't know. I was in Manhattan at the time" I reply, losing a bit of my composure.
"You're scaring the poor girl Mike" laughs Vanessa when she notices our turn in conversation.

My heart beats rapidly as Mike's accusing eyes continue to shift back and forth at me. He definitely knew something was up, or at least something HAD been up between his best friend and myself. And I mistakenly jump when I feel Tre's lips kiss the back of my neck.

"You ok?" he asks in a small whisper, his arms still wrapped securely around my waist
"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile up at him.
"You ready to head back inside?"
"Yeah actually. I'm a little tired." I lie.
He nods his head as I scoot myself out of his cocoon like lap.

"We're going to head back inside now, Seny wants some lovin'." he exclaims arrogantly, meriting him a slap upside his head from me and a few laughs and grins from the other couple. I grab for my towel as I step outside of the Jacuzzi, water quickly dripping and soaking the cobblestone floor.
"It was nice meeting you Seny." smiles Vanessa as she and Mike begin to get a little closer
"Likewise, Bye Vanessa." I reply with a nervous smile.

"Bye Serenity, nice seeing you again." says Mike an unruly smile glued to his face.

Bastard ass punk, piece of shitty shit

"You too Mike, Bye." I wave, walking out of the private spa area with my towel draped around me. Without the major event that just took place between Mike and I, everything was going extremely well today, so well, that I didn't want Tre leaving tomorrow morning. The only purpose that would serve in would be to make my mind contemplate about him, Billie Joe, and now the addition of Mike fucking Dirnt. But I wasn't going to let any inside drama ruin our night together, because all that mattered was us.

I laugh as soon as I unlock our hotel room door and Tre gallops inside, nearly knocking me flat on my ass as he dashes to the bathroom. He doesn't even bother to close the door as he relieves himself in the toilet.
"Why didn't you just go when we were in the Jacuzzi?" I ask while slipping inside with him and taking off my bathing suit.
"You were in my lap, and I WAS going to pee on you, but I thought that might have been a little to repulsive." he sneers.
"You're sick." I scowl while stepping outside.

Slipping into a pair of red and black polka dotted underwear and a black lacey bra, I grab for a brush in my overnight bag that I had packed, and begin brushing out the disorderly knots and nags in my hair. I can hear Tre washing his hands and humming 'Sexual Healing' in the background.

"Stop brushing your hair." he whispers in my ear, sending vibrant chills up my body.
"Why should I?" I reply in a playfully brisk tone, but still continuing to brush
"Because I said so" he retorts, grabbing the brush and raising his arm so that I can't reach it.

"How old are you? 10?" I laugh quitting in my attempt to capture my brush from his reach.
"Something like that." he smiles.

He places the brush down on the dresser and immediately begins kissing me, and hard. The force and suddenness steal my breath, and if it weren't for him enveloping me in his arms, I would have been coughing and gagging for precious air. I wrap my arms underneath his shoulders as he walks us towards the front door, ramming me up against it as I give him haughty smiles and expressions. I watch in a lust daze as he quickly removes his wet swim trunks with one easy shove and wraps my legs around his bare waist. A small whimper escapes my mouth as his hands rummage over my back and finally find the clasp of my bra, quickly tossing the lacey material, leaving me only in my underwear. He licks those curvy lips of his and pushes himself off the door, me still happily entwined to his waist. And with one quick toss, he's shoving me onto the bed, a sinister gleam in his brilliant blue eyes.

* * *

"Serenity fucking Reynolds, go to sleep" grumbles a groggy and tired Tre. Nearly pitch black inside the hotel bedroom, I can imagine the miserable expression on his sleepy face, causing me to giggle.
"Its almost 4 a.m, go to sleep baby." he says softly one more time.

I knew the poor guy was tired and drained from our lustful activities only hours before, I was tired myself, but I just couldn't get enough of him. The only thing I wanted to do in this moment was cuddle, laugh, annoy and simply soak him up. He was sort of like heroin, addictive, even when you'd had enough. And so, I slide my hand down his bare stomach, letting my fingers play with the soft hairs slightly below his belly button. His left arm is shielding his eyes as it hangs over his face; his right arm draped around my torso as he holds me close, a thin sheet covering our naked bodies.

"I'm not sleepy yet." I whisper innocently into the side of his neck. He mumbles a disarray of words that are garbled out since his arm is right above his mouth.
"Huh?"
"I said, I don't want to leave."
"Me neither, can't you just stay one more day?" I silently beg, his grip around my waist tightening as he lets his left arm fall from off his face to wrap around me, pulling me on top of his muscle bound body. Nevertheless, we both knew the answer to my question.

"I can't, there's a concert tomorrow." he sighs in frustration, obviously used to having this discussion with past girlfriends and wives. I nod my head and kiss his forehead. Of course he couldn't stay, but a girl could dream. Looking into his ardent eyes, only the shiny white visible in the dark, I lift my fingers and push a few of strands of his wild hair back, but only smile and giggle when they spring back forth, tickling my neck and chin.

"But you can come." he inquires.
"No I can't, I have work too. You're job is just as demanding as mine."
"Please come back with me, ppwweeease." he pouts, his fingers sliding up and down my sides.

I could definitely get used to this

The offer sounds so tempting, and I realize that if I'd have to pay a million dollars to be with this man, then I'd gladly pay it. I'd just have to rob a bank. But other dilemmas lay underneath the surface if I went with him, such as my own employment being on the line, most importantly; Billie Joe, and now the aggravating addition of Mike. Only God knows what would happen...

"I'll ask my boss in the morning." I cave in.
"That's my girl" he says with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "Can we go to sleep now?"
"Nope" I smile evilly.

He whines and grumbles a few complaints before asking a few important questions.
"By the way, are you doing anything important this New Years?" he asks me
"I'm not sure, I'll prob—"
"Good." he interrupts. "Because we're going to play at MTV's New Years party this year, and I'd like a date."
"I'd love to go." I respond with a kiss to his lips. "And what may I ask are you doing this Thanksgiving?" I further ask.

"I'm taking both my kids to have dinner with my family, you?"
"Having dinner with my trusting parents." I mumble sarcastically.

He laughs, before coming up with a hesitant remark.
"Well, you know, if you want to come along with me, that'd be great. Well if you want to, you know, escape your parents or whatever." he says tentatively.
"You're extremely cute when you're nervous, but we'll see" I reply. He smirks and kisses the tip of my nose and then my lips, before carefully pushing me back off his body to instead lie in a spooning position.

"Baby?"
"Hmm?" I ask.
"I'm officially gonna fall asleep now, so goodnight." he yawns murderously.
"Goodnight Tre." I kiss his throat.
"G'night Seny"

You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you