Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Puddles of Mudd

I could almost feel myself begin to tear up from how much I had missed him, and now here he was, completely surrounding me this beautiful night. I inhale his livid scent, taking in every odor exuding from his body; the Tide detergent from his bright yellow shirt, his vanilla scented cologne, his Garnier Fructis hair gel, I could smell it all, and was savoring every scent.

“I think I might have an anxiety attack or something,” I whisper against the side of his jaw.
“That makes the two of us,” he grins against my hair, arms still holding me oh so tightly.

With a lasting kiss to my forehead, he unravels his arms from my body, only to immediately place my hand in his.
“These are all your bags right?” he asks, can’t helping but to kiss my cheek

I can only nod, as he lifts one of my bags over his broad shoulder and I lean down to roll the other bag outside of the airport terminal.

“It’s a good thing I knocked some sense into you,” Tre smirks, nudging me softly with his elbow. It was true, a few days after a little argument over the phone; he had called back and apologized. And after some chatting, I had agreed to visit in two week, just so I could sort some things out in my head and gather my wits.

After a quick stop at a local quick stop to pick up a few groceries, Tre had driven us safely to his house.
“It’s unusually quiet,” I remark, my ears a bit pestered by the silence. “Where’s Frankito and Claudia?”

“They’re outta town, visiting her mom” he huffs, dropping my bags to the tiles living room floor. “Damn, your bags are heavy,” he grins while stretching out his back.
“Or you’re just weak” I counter, throwing him a wink

I can see the predator like stealth in his eyes, the intrigue in his eyebrows. He saunters closer to me, as I slowly retreat from his advances.

When my back finally hits the counter in the kitchen, I find myself cornered as he places both hands against the walls beside me, blocking my escape. He twists his head upright, warm breath tingling the skin on the side of my neck.

“Weak huh?” he mumbles allowing the skin of his lips to graze about my neck. A small series of groans dispel from my lips as his own dance upon my skin. This was exactly what I needed. An emotional getaway from my worries at home, and Tre was definitely helping me get away.

With careful fingers he lifts my hair, entwining several night colored tendrils between his fingers. I kiss his knuckles as they brush against my cheeks, his oceanic eyes peering into the depths of my own.

Speech at this moment in time is useless. Our expressions and feelings can easily be deciphered from each movement we make. Every touch, every kiss, every whisper, and every soothing nuzzle.

Within seconds he’s pressing his hips against my own, my back bending against the marble counter behind me. The groan that dispels from my lips when his mouth begins sucking on my neck is all too much for the poor soul in front of me, and in moment’s he’s biting ferociously down on my neck, hands crawling over my body.

A gasp breathes its way from my mouth, my fingernails digging into the back of his arms as his teeth sink into my skin. I can already feel the pressure of his nether regions pushing against my core, sensual heat rising between our bodies. His teeth retract into his mouth, and instead his lips apologetically kiss and caress the dark red wounds he has produced.

I can feel his labored hands creep up my thighs until they finally wander up my blue dress. He squeezes my thighs a bit before his hands again venture up and yonder, finally landing on my hips. His thumbs are hooking and unhooking the sides of my panties, tugging and untugging at the sides.

“Bastard,” I mumble irritably against the shell of his ear, earning an evil smirk from the man himself.
“Such language,” he purrs, letting his warm tongue graze over my earlobe, sending my body into minute tremors. “I can’t very well take some potty mouth woman into my bedroom with that type of mouth…” he continues

I smirk before pressing soft kisses to his neck and collar, wanting nothing but to feel all that he had to offer inside of me. “That’s funny, you’ve never complained about my mouth before,”

And with that said, I tear my fingers from his back, only to drag them down his chest to his stomach and finally letting my hand play with the zipper on his jeans. He groans at the sudden contact before returning the strict favor and dipping his fingers inside my panties. I’m just about to latch my legs around his waist when he whispers something incoherent into my ears, hands suddenly sliding out of my underwear.

“Huh? I didn’t hea-“
A tiny squeal breaks from my mouth as Tre lifts me in his arms, wedding night style, and begins his journey up the stairs. “Please try not to drop me,” I declare, watching his foot’s every step as they descend the stairs.

“I’ve carried you like this before and have YET to drop you,” he replies, quickly reaching the last step.

I make no response as we enter the door, his foot kicking it shut. He rather clumsily tosses me on the bed, my fingers already reaching for the hem of my dress in the darkness.

I watch him as he still lies asleep this bright and beautiful morning. The drapes in his bedroom were closed thank God, or the sun’s golden rays would be hitting him directly in his gorgeous closed eyes.

With the thin sheet wrapped generously around my body, I readjust myself, snuggling into his side. As extinct, I reach my lips upward, giving a gentle sleepy kiss to his jaw. This only bares a minimal effect on him, a small smile spreading on his lips.

Grinning, I reach a hand up and trace his smiling lips with my finger, then my finger draws up to his cheek, before heading to his scalp. His useless arm which had been hanging up his head drops, and reaches for my waist, pulling my body closer to his, and finally on top of him.

“Good Morning,” Tre scratchily says, placing his hands on my sheeted hips.
“G’Morning,” I smile,

He yawns, covering his stinky mouth with a hand. The entire room smelled of him as I gaze at it. And it was actually neat, well, neat compared to other times I had been inside. A few drum sticks were peaking from underneath the large bed, and a few random sheets of paper are strewn on his dresser, followed by his assortment of cologne and other “man” products.

“I cleaned up just for you,” he smiles brightly
“I noticed,” I nod appreciatively, “I feel special now”

“Only the best for my girl,” he grins, letting his fingers drift underneath the sheet to play along my bare hips.

“What are the plans for today,” I roll my eyes and roll off of him when his fingers travel to where they weren’t supposed to.
He laughs, “I’m not sure really, what do you wanna do?”
“I don’t know,” I sigh, “do you want to see a movie or do you need to run any errands?”

He shakes his head, “I already did everything so when you got here we could just do whatever you wanted,”

Awww.
“I dont think I deserve you," I say, trailing my fingers through his disheveled hair.

A few days later, on a cool-ish California night, Tre and I had just returned home from a local nightclub after some horrendous drinking from the bar. I cant even remember all of the drinks that I had. But I know it started with a draft, then two shots, two margaritas, an appletini, and well, after that I can't exactly remember. And after drinking we had taken our tipsy selves to the dancefloor, only to devour one another amongst the throng of people.

The rain was pelting down the windows of the yellow cab, but we were oblivious to it all.
“Eyy, you two, eyy there!” the cab driver wails, giving Tre and I the evils from the front.

“Sorry,” I whisper drunkenly, wiping away any kiss residue left by Tre in our heat of the moment. “Baby, it’s raining,” I laugh to Tre, who’s busy fiddling out some change from his wallet to give the driver.

He ignores my drunk ramblings and finally hands over a small wad of cash to the driver.

“C’mon" he smirks, opening his side of the door and hopping out into the ferocious rain. I immediately step out after him, falling out of the cab before running in the street as the cab zips off down the road.

“Hurry,” he laughs, digging in his pockets for the keys.
“No, I wanna play in the rain,” I shout to him over the loud droplets.

“Wh—“

Before he can protest I pull him from the walkway of his home, and bring him back into the street. Twirling around like a fairy in Disney film, I raise my head to the heavens and let the cold rain dance upon my skin.

“You ever mud wrestled before?” Tre squawks, pulling on my arm to stop me from spinning so much, knowing very well that I could throw up at any given second.
“No,” I laugh, “where are we gonna mud wrestle?”

“Look,” he points at the house next to his, where the front lawn looked presentable, but at the sides were patches among patches of dirt. I can already see the puddles of mud through my alcoholic daze, and before I know it Tre as pulling me along as we run to his neighbors house.

“Tre,” I whine. “What if we get caught?”
“It’s alright, the guy’s an asshole, but he’s a friend of mine. Plus he –“

Before Tre can finish his sentence, his body is slammed into a particularly sloppy puddle of mucking mud. Bubbles of laughter burst from my mouth as I watch him wipe the mud off his face from the fall.

I can hear his haughty laughter seconds later before he grabs my ankle while on the floor, and pulls it.

I’m immediately going down for the count, falling on my ass as the mud and rain pummels me.

We’re laughing like drunk idiots moments later, throwing grassy mud into one another’s face and slapping the brown and muddy earth beneath us to spray mud onto each other.

“I thought we were supposed to wrestle” I call aloud. Feeling rather strong and brave, I spring forward and tackle him to the muddy floor, pinning him down with both arms. He quirks an eyebrow before easily grabbing my waist and sliding himself from underneath my dazzled expression.

Seconds later, the side of my face is pressed against wet and muddy grass as Tre sits on my ass, gripping my arms in a lock.

“Say Uncle,” he laughs, twisting my arms
“Bitch,” I squeal, knowing very well that he didn’t intend on hurting me.

“You’re lucky you’re not a guy or I’d pull your arms out the sockets right now!” he shouts over the rains.
“Tre, get your ass off of me,” I laugh, enjoying this rain a tad too much.

A wave of relief washes over me, well, my ass as his weight is removed. He pulls me up, allowing me stand next to him, the man I love.

And there we were, two muddy, soaking wet, overly drunk, mad looking, in love individuals kissing in the rain. My hands lock around the back of his neck as he holds me close around my waist. His vodka tasting tongue whips around my own, meshing softly together in one smooth motion.

Oh Yes, this was getting good.

“Mmmm,” Tre groans, finally parting his lips from mine. “Lets go inside, we need to get out of these clothes before we get sick”