Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

Part 8

Three weeks had gone by pretty fast. Nothing special happened during those weeks, besides me calling Tre a few times to poke fun at, flirt, and laugh with. He still hadn't come out to see me, which sort of disappointed me. Jack had been in our apartment more than usual, which bothered me a bit, since I wasn't a huge fan of his relationship with Jen. Rick (Jen and I's best bud) was coming down to Miami to spend a weekend with his buoyant buddies, and of course Billie Joe had yet to apologize or speak to me.

It was around 10 pm when I turned off the computer, bored of chatting online and participating in less than accurate quizzes about myself or 'who my famous punk rocker who wears eyeliner' was. Jennifer had yet to come home from her date with Jack, and I highly doubt she was coming home tonight, especially since Jack promised he would treat her to a trip to the mall in hopes shopping 'til she dropped.

Around 10:30 pm after I had washed the dinner plates that had been stewing in the kitchen sink since last night, I decided it was time to either go to sleep or watch anything worthwhile on television. While sitting on the couch in a pair of dark blue striped boxers and a white spaghetti strap shirt, I was watching a repeat of Friends when my special celebrity friend decided to give me a call and entertain me and my thoughts for tonight.

"So when's the next time you'll be coming to Miami?" I ask in hopes of him seeing me soon.

"Not sure" he replies briskly.

"Okaayyyy... . so where's the rest of your band tonight?"

"Well, Mike's probably at his house with his family and Billie Joe had to go out of town today" he murmurs.

This new fact of course, caught my attention.

"Cool. Where did he go exactly? I would love to be able to travel so freely like you guys" I ask, making it seem as if I really didn't care where he was.

"Not sure. I think he said either New York or Orlando" he says, and I can hear the faint munching of chips or some sort of crunchy delicacy in the background.

"Are you eating chips?"

"No, its my son" he says, followed by him yelling

"Frankito, go eat in the kitchen, I don't want any crumbs in the living room".

"I didn't know you had a son" I laugh.

"Yep, I have a daughter too" he states proudly.

"Wow. So who's the lucky lady?" I smirk.

He snorts a laugh before replying.

"I'm a two time divorcee"

"Oh. That sucks"

"Yeah, but if I were married then I wouldn't be able to fuck a lot of women"

A sudden knock on my door interrupts my conversation with Tre, and it just so happens that we were on the topic of sex.

"So what's your favorite posi---"

"Wait a minute Tre, I think Jen is home" I reply in a bothered tone.

Putting the phone down, I roll my eyes with annoyance as I picture Jen coming into the apartment with loads of clothing and shopping bags. Lets just hope she purchased me a shirt, even a cheap bracelet would suffice.

"You could have used your fucking key Jenni—"

Before I could finish my statement, my breath hitches in my throat and the most innocent and happiest of smiles slowly creep onto my face. There, standing before me was Billie Joe, green eyes, black clothes and all. And he wasn't alone, a single red rose stood in his hand and the other arm was discretely tucked behind his back, obviously hiding something.

"This is for you" he smiles, thrusting the gorgeous red rose into my full view. Graciously I took the rose, and beckoned for him to come inside my home. Practically running into the kitchen, I quickly stood on my tiptoes and tried reaching for the small china vase that Jen always left on the top shelf. To my dismay or rather my delight, I couldn't reach that damned blue vase.

Billie Joe had obviously seen me losing the battle of reaching it, so while I was still standing on my now weak toes and stood stretching my body upwards, I felt his warm chest push up against my back. I slowly turn around so that our eyes and bodies are facing each other in a rather suggestive manner, with him pressing me up against the counter. The feeling of his pants against the skin below my shorts was quivering.

"Need some help with that?" he asks, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Yeah" I smile, trying to get out of his way so that he can attempt to reach the vase, but those tattooed and masculine arms of his are blocking my escape route. (Not that I wanted to escape).

"Uh, aren't you going to let me pass" I laugh, loving the way he smelled of cologne and that scent of being a man.

"Nope, you're not getting away from me at all tonight" he whispers into the shell of my right ear, making my body shiver at the feel of his warm breath.

He then further presses his body up against me, whilst reaching the vase on the shelf. I could have died at the amount of pleasure bubbling up inside my body. I find myself gasping at the feel of his body rubbing against me in that manner against the counter top, me standing in between his legs. His arms are above me, and I can't help but check out the colorful displays and muscle bound features of his arms. My eyes soon dart their way down to the skin of his stomach that can now be seen and the ever present trail of soft hair below his belly button, since his shirt has ridden considerably up. And just as I was about to cap the lid on my composure, he groans from above me, letting the groan resound in my ear. I quickly bite my bottom lip so that he doesn't hear the moan that wants to so desperately escape my mouth.

"Here you are Seny" he smirks, finally handing me the vase, which I now have no intension of using.

"Thanks" I smile, as he regretfully parts from my body to lean against my stove.

"OH Shit" I exclaim, putting my hands to my mouth and quickly dropping the rose in the vase. I had forgotten that Tre was left on the phone in the living room. I give Billie a short kiss on his lips before trudging into the other room, and picking up the phone.

"Hello? Are you still there?" I croak.

"Took you long enough, now what's your favorite position?" he says suggestively.

"I can't answer that right now" I laugh.

"Plus, I have to go".

"Aww man, just when the conversation was getting good. I was beginning to have a hard on Seny" he whines.

And I cannot help but giggle into the receiver at his heated comment, but the smile and giggle on my face quickly vanish as I see Billie Joe leaning against the wall with a less than pleased look on his face.

"Uhh, I'll talk to you later. Bye" I say in a more serious tone.

"Bye Seny" says Tre, and then the line goes dead.

I turn off the phone and toss it on the dining table, not wanting any distractions between Billie and I for tonight.

"Who was that?" asks Billie Joe as I creep toward him, burying my head into his chest. I feel his arms hold me tightly to his body before I can even come up with a reply, letting me know that he wasn't upset or inquisitive about the phone call.

"That was my friend, Adam" I lie, smiling as I let my hands crawl into their rightful place, which was inside the back pockets of his pants, squeezing lightly at his ass.

"By the way... what were you hiding behind your back earlier?" I ask in a sexy tone, looking up at him through my eyelashes as I feel my body getting warmer.

"You'll see it later, but right now, how about I take you somewhere" he replies, moving his hands from my back to let them run through my jet black hair.

"Where to?" I ask closing my eyes in pure bliss.

"The beach"

"Um, you do know that the beaches are closed right? Its fucking 11:30" I say, looking up at him with a questionable look on his face.

"Not when you can bribe a few people" he smirks.

"Oh, and I think you'll like this gift I brought you, it suits fit for the beach" he adds, finally handing over the medium sized box that was recently on the table.

And like a young school girl, I snatch the box out of his hands, resulting in him laughing like a school boy at how happy I was. When my eyes met with the contents inside the package, my eyes are rolling, and a short laugh escapes my mouth.

"You expect me to wear this?" I ask, quirking my eyebrows as I hung the bathing suit up in the air, examining how skimpy it was.

"Pleeeeeaaasseee??" he begs giving me the biggest and cutest puppy face that I've ever seen.

"Fine"

"Yeaaahh. But I think you missed something else inside the box" he smiles.

Rolling my eyes again, I dig deeper into the small package, thinking that I would find condoms or some type of sex toy. But my eyes brighten, and my mouth gapes open at the item I find situated inside.

"I thought you'd like it" he smirks from behind me, snaking his arms around my waist as my mouth has yet to close.

Slowly, I take the diamond bracelet out of the soft paper its in, and dangle it disbelievingly in the air. It was absolutely gorgeous, with diamond hearts chain linked to tiny diamond teddy bears. And as it glittered from the light in the living room, my heart warmed, and my eyes began to get just a tad bit teary.

"Thank you so much Billie" I smile at him, the bracelet still lingering in my soft hands, as I turn my body around to face him. He props his hands down on my hips and kisses me sweetly on my lips.

"Let me put it on for you. But when we go to the beach, I only want you wearing that bracelet and the bathing suit" he says sternly, but with a hint of playfulness.

"Ok" I gush, still overwhelmed at how sweet this guy was.

Several hours later, midnight to be exact, Billie Joe and I could be found sipping on champagne, straight from the bottle as we watched the waves crash against the sandy shoreline.

"This is really romantic Billie" I said, snipping playfully at his chin with my teeth.

"Yeah. I noticed that I don't really express how I feel for you often, AND that I act like a complete asshole. So this is kind of my apology" he murmurs shyly against the dark brown blanket, covering our bodies from the cool sea breeze.
He was so cute, sitting their apologizing to me, pushing his pride and ego to the side just for me.

"I really love the bracelet" I smile into his chest, after cuddling into him for an extra source of warmth.

"I'm glad you do" he smiles back, now wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder, and kissing my cheek.

The dark sands gritted in between my toes and over my legs, surrounding me in its warmth. My hair, flaying about due to the winds, only made the moment a picture moment, one to remember forever. And as the full moon, bright and nearly blue shone in the glittered sky, my heart nearly melted onto the sandy beach. No one had ever took me out to the beach for a midnight stroll. Maybe it was because no one ever cared for me so much to do so, or maybe it was simply that all the men I had dated were clueless and ignorant to what women wanted. Security, friendship, honesty, romance, and a playmate. Was that too much to ask for?

And as the scene flourished in my mind, forever building memories into my brain, the touch of Billie Joe's lips spilling onto my own, awoken my senses, heating them up. All I could do was kiss him back, like in some sort of paralysis where my lips just HAD to stick to his. The mood and scene were just too perfect I suppose. And as he slowly removed the blanket off my body, to lie evenly on the sand beneath us, a huge 24-watt smile stole my face. Slowly he pressed his hand on my chest, gently pushing me down onto the blanket to make love to me underneath the stars.

Yes, I said it. Make Love, not just fucking, but MAKING LOVE!

Sliding my tongue past his chipped teeth and glorious smile, I snake my arms through the opening of his leather jacket, slipping it off his body in the process. He threads one menacing hand through my wind swept hair, while the other naughty hand is occupied with slipping off my bikini bottom, which is successfully done in less than five seconds. Smiling against his lips at the feeling of my naked body writhing underneath his still clothed body sends lustful sparks shooting throughout my body. I close my eyes as I feel a draft of wind hitting my breasts, letting me know that my bikini top is tossed somewhere on the ground. I smile a lustful smile as I watch him desperately fumbling to unbutton and unzip the restraints of his pants. And when accomplished, I take the liberty of sliding them down his legs.

After our romp on the beach it was late into the night, nearly 2:00 in the morning. Settling into the sheets of my bed with Billie snoring lightly behind me, his hands tucked around my waist I cannot help but daydream instead of falling asleep. Tonight had been romantic, steamy, and satisfying but one thing bothered me. We didn't make love. It was more of a sexual fantasy being acted through, and it bothered my mind to the tip. Another thing bothering me was my situation with Tre. Well, it wasn't REALLY a situation, but I wasn't sure whether or not to tell Billie Joe that I was conversing and forming a friendship with his trusted best friend and band mate.

I guess you can't always get what you want

Rolling my eyes I finally drift off to sleep, effacing the ideas running through my head.