Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 11

-Mikey's POV-

I walked back there and saw a figure with short hair in the back and it seemed to be longer in the front. "Umm, Bob?" I said as the guy turned around. Piercing blue eyes that had laughter in them. "BOB!!!" I screamed. I ran up to him and jumped on him.

"It's great to see you, too, Mikey," he said as he laughed. I got up and helped him up. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out. When we got out into the main part of the building, everyone was outside.

I charged out the door with Bob and screamed, "WE GOT BOB!!" Ray looked toward us and he embraced Bob.

"Oh Bob, you're back .... " Ray said as tears formed in his eyes.

"Yeah, Ray, I'm back. It's so good to see you again," Bob said as he smiled at Ray. Ray smiled back and we all clinged to each other.

-Time elapse-

As Bob, Ray and I sat at the counter, Sebastian, his dad Sam, and Jake, found out he was the teacher guy, they were talking and we had to keep telling them to hurry up so we could get Frank and Gerard back.

"You guys can't wait for anything can you?" Jake said as he looked at us.

"I don't mean to be rude here, but the more and more time we waste, the more and more teens are going to kill themselves. And without Gerard and Frank, hell, without My Chemical Romance, half the fucking population is going to be gone before we know it," Ray said, very impatiently.

"Yeah, what he said," Bob said as he pointed at Ray. I laughed so hard, coffee came out my nose. Just the way Bob said that made me laugh hysterically.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry about that," I said as I grabbed some napkins and started drying up Ray. I always seemed to get it all over Ray, no one else.

"Thanks, Bob," Ray said, unenthusiatically.

"Anytime," he said as he smiled at Ray.

As this was all going on, there was another 'thump!' in the back room. "God dammit help me mother fucker!" someone yells.

"He's baaaack," Ray and I said as we headed back there.