Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 15

-Narrator's POV-

As the four band members, the three family members, and the teacher dude sat there, Frank was slowly beginning to go crazy. His eyes widened and his mouth became dry and he began to sweat. Shawn took notice and lightly slapped Bob who looked at Frank immediately and ran out the door. Mikey went out the door soon after. "Bob! Where the hell are you going?" Mikey yelled as Bob turned to face him. Bob stopped and took a deep breath.

"Look at Frank! Then you'll know!" he replied as he took off around the corner. Mikey went in quickly ... looked at Frank and grabbed a nearby magazine. He started fanning Frank with the magazine and Ray ran to the bathroom. Seeing Frank like that scared him a bit. Actually a lot. Mikey shook his head as he began to fan faster.

-Bob's POV-

I turned frantically and looked at every shop and store around. Yet I couldn't find a Starbucks. I smelled the air and smelled the Starbucks coffee very strong. I looked behind me and smacked my head. "Damn! How retarded can a man get?" I asked myself. I walked in and sat at the counter. When the lady got my order, she went back and started making it.

"Holy shit! It's Bob Bryar!" I hear a girl scream.

"Should have worn some disguise," I mumbled to myself. I whirled around and sighed. People started charging from all different directions and grabbing napkins and pens. I started signing and my order came. "Ok ladies and gentle-dudes, I got to run. I have a friend going crazy on me since he has lack of coffee in him."

The crowd whined and I smiled a moment. "I'll bring the others back here tommorrow," I said as people's faces lit up. I stood up and headed for the door.

"Hold it ... drummer boy."