Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 1

-Gerard's POV-
"Baby bro! How's it going?" I said as I ran over to him. He just gave a quick smile and walked past me. I got confused. He's never like this. 'Ok, what'd I do this time?' I thought. "Mike, you okay, dude?" I asked as I caught up with him.

"Alicia left me, dude. That's what's up," he said hoarsely. As we kept walking, I swear I saw a tear hit his jacket. I then stopped him.

"Come here, bro," I said gently as he embraced me in a hug and cried on my shoulder. "I hate to say this, actually, no I'm not, but she was a stupid chick for doing this. I don't understand why she would leave you. You're a great guy, Mikey," I said as he looked up at me with a tear-stained face.

"I'm glad I got you as a brother, man," he said as he smiled and rubbed the tears off his face. "But I don't know if I can do the show. It still hurts."

"Mikey, of course you can. Even if I had to have Frank kick me in the balls for you to laugh, then so be it," I said as he cracked up. "It didn't happen and yet you're laughing. So you can do this, right?"

"Yeah, I can do this. I just leave it up to you to say something like that to make me feel better in the worse situations," he said. "Come on, bro, we got us a show to do."

"Alright!" I said as we gave each other a high five. "Let's do it!"

We walked to the edge of the curtains with Ray, Bob and Frank and waited for the lights to go off. "Guys," the technician dude said. "It's going to take a while for the lights to work. So it's going to be delayed for about fifteen minutes."

"What? Are you serious?" Ray said as he glared at the techie. The techie nodded slowly in fear of Ray. It seems that everytime someone gets the 'Ray Glare', they begin to fear him. "Ugh, this is just great," he said as he threw his arms in the air. Ray forced his way back to the room and slammed the door.

"I'll be back," Frank said as he went to go talk with Ray.

"Sweet! Delay! Black stripe time," I said as I ran to the bathroom.

-Mikey's POV-
I rolled my eyes at the Ray and then at Gerard. Two of the craziest people I knew. I glance at the techie who was staring at me like I was going to eat him. I walked over to him and smiled. "Hey, how you doing?" I said joyfully. I shivered at that.

"I-I-I'm f-f-f-fine," he stuttered. I sighed and looked at him.

"Don't wory about Ray, he's had a bad night and he's been taking it out on everybody. So you're actually lucky that he didn't put you in a headlock and cuss you out like he did me and my brother." The techie went wide-eyed.

"It didn't hurt did it?" he asked, his voice still a little shakey.

"No no. It's the cussing you should be scared of. Ray can probably pass as a strong guy, which he kind of is, but he's as gentle as a giant teddy bear. Like Bob. So, don't worry about it, man," I said as I patted him on the back and started walking to the bathroom, a lot of coffee can make you go.

-Narrator's POV

Fifteen minutes later, the lights were finally working and the band stood at the edge of the curtain. The lights went out and the crowd started cheering. They ran on-stage and took their spots and the lights came on. But the strangest thing was happening.

"Dude," Gerard said as he stared at his fellow band member, slowly fading. "What's happening to you?"

He tried to speak, but his voice was gone. The crowd gasped and some were crying. Someone was trying to get rid of My Chemical Romance ... one ... by ... one. But who? Why?