Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 4

Ray stood there, tears silently yet quickly running down his face. He looked at Mikey to see him broken on the inside and out. Ray faced him and Mikey embraced him. "I can't take this. I just lost my brother .. my best friend." He stood up straight and wiped the tears from his eyes. His eyes burning furiously with anger. They ran to his car and got in. He turned it on and turned the radio on to a news station.

"There were two incidents yesterday. I heard from quite a lot of people that two members of My Chemical Romance, Frank Iero and Bob Bryar, just ... vanished into thin air. No trace of what could have caused this was found. Wait .. I just found out, that the frontman, Gerard Way, just vanished." They looked up and saw about twenty people standing a few hundred feet away from Starbucks.

Ray studied the faces more closely. He saw the techie guy from last night standing in the crowd ... smiling. "I think I know someone who knows a little about all this disappearing shit. I'll be back ... unless you want to come with?"

"I'm coming with you, man. I'm fucking ready to beat someone's ass," Mikey said as he turned of the car and got out. They ran over to the crowd and Ray grabbed the techie by his shirt collar. You could see anger burning through Ray's eyes so much you'd swear you could see flames.

"W-W-What do you want?" the guy stuttered.

"I think you know a little something about this disappearing thing that's been going on with the band because you were there last night when Frank and Bob vanished and now you're here when Gerard vanished. Now, tell me you fucking piece of shit, what's going on?"

"I don't have to tell you anything," the techie said as he spit on Ray's face. Mikey took Ray's place as Ray wiped it off in disgust.

"You will fucking tell us or I will fucking kill you,"Mikey said, his eyes burning more than Ray's. The guy started shaking at the sight of Mikey's anger burning through his eyes.

"Alright alright, I'll tell just let me down," he said as gulped.

"No, I'm not putting you down. Because I know you're scared, I can see it," Mikey said bitterly. "So, go on, do tell," he said semi-sweetly.

"Yes, do tell," Ray said as smiled fakely.

"Well..."