Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 7

The man just stood there, shocked to see someone do that to him. "Well ... can you?" Ray said, now in tears. The man just closed his eyes and exhaled slowly.

"I can, but..." was all the guy said.

"But ... but what?" Ray said, on the verge of sobbing.

"... It's going to take some time," he said, hoping Ray would understand.

"How much time?" Mikey said, tears silently, yet quickly, flowing down his cheeks.

-Alternate universe- -Gerard's POV-
I wake up, sit up, and rub my head. "W-Where ... where am I?" I mumble, looking around. It was a deserted town-like place. Houses were demolished, the atmosphere was a grayish-brown color. It was very quiet. I stand up and dust myself off as I study the place more.

I walk around and see a gas mask on the ground. I pick it up and drop it instantly.
'Whoa! That was just ... wierd'
. "I have a new idea for a new video and song," I say aloud to myself.

-Frank's POV-
I stand up and look around. I hear someone talking and turn around. 'Gerard! He's alive!' I think as I run toward him. "Gerard!" I scream as he looked at me. His face lit up instantly and his arms flew open. I tackle him to the ground and smile. "Gerard, oh Gee ... you're alright," I said, breathing deeply.

"Frank! Holy shit! You're ok. I thought I'd never see you again ..." he said as we embraced one another.

I got up and helped Gerard up. "Ok, if we're here, Bob's bound to be here some-," I started to say as I saw a half-made float. I shake my head then get a confused look on my face.

"What? What's wrong?" Gee said as I looked at him.

"I just had a vision of us on a float and you were singing a song I've never heard before," I said as I looked him the eye. His eyes widened.

"I had a very similar one. When I had picked up that gas mask," he said as he pointed at a mask a few feet away from where we were.

-Bob's POV-
I open my eyes and immediately jump up. I look around cautiously. Everything was so ... so empty. My eyes stop on the only standing building. As I walk over to it, I notice it's some kind of clothing store.

The clothes were black with white stripes and buttons. There was five outfits kind of making a triangle. The closest one to the window ... there was something strange ... something odd about it.

As I continued to stare ... I swear I saw Gerard standing there ... in the outfit. I glanced at the rest and the rest of us were there. I glanced back at Gerard and his hair was ... short ... and blonde.

"Bob!" I hear someone yell. I blink and shake my head I didn't bother to turn around because I knew no one could be around in this place.

I sigh and look up at the uniform-like outfits and they look like they've never been worn before. I turn around and someone jumps on me. "What the fuck?!" I yell as I fall to my knees.

"Rude way to say hello to a fellow bandmember," the guy said. I looked back behind me and saw that it was Frank.

"Holy shit! Frankie!" I said as I embraced him. We stood up and I saw Gerard and we then embraced. "It's great to see you guys again. I thought I was going crazy."

"Yeah, seriously," Gerard said. "Yeah, and the strangest thing happened not too long ago. Frank and I had a very similar ... I guess you could say vision about a new song."

"I just had a vision of Gerard singing but saw only a float and a whole bunch of people along side and behind it," Frank said.

"Yeah, and I heard the music and words and saw some lady in a ... gas mask ... and some dude following her."

"So you guys got the setting and the words and the music ... but I ... I got the oufits ..." I said as I backed up into a pile of rubble. "Well .. they were just here ... I swear."

Frank started digging through the rotted pieces of wood. He then pulled out five hangers with five outfits ... in plastic covering. "That's them. Those are the outfits I saw .. except .. when I saw them ... they were in .. some sort of display case."

"That's weird," Frank said as he checked all the sizes.

"What?" Gerard said as he looked at Frank.

"These outfits ... are just our size..." Frank said as we checked them for ourselves. And sure enough, they were.

"This place gives me the creeps, believe it or not," Gerard said as he looked around.

"And when I was looking at them, I saw us in them .. and Gerard .. your long black locks were gone .. your hair was short .. and blonde," I said.

"Wow," he said. "I was just thinking about getting that type of hair cut. Interesting."

-Real World- -Narrator's POV-

"Again I'm going to ask you this," Mikey said as he glared at the guy. "How much time?"