Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 8

The guy studied Mikey for a moment. "Testy little fellow aren't you, son?" the man said as he smiled. Ray lifted the guy about four feet off the ground and stared at him.

"Well, since they dipshit behind me sent away my brother/best friend, yeah, I guess you could say I'm a 'testy little fellow'," Mikey said as he kicked a nearby rock.

"Dude, you either tell us how much time it's going to take to bring them back or, like I told my little techie friend over here, I'll put you six feet under faster than you can say 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge'," Ray said as he turned his head and spit.

"It'll take about a month to teach him. Maybe a month and a half. Depending on how fast he'll pick it up and how much he's willing to pick it up," the guy said as he stared at Ray straight faced.

"What?!" Ray and Mikey said as they stared at them both.

"Yeah, but if you want me to teach him, you're going to have to let go of us and let us do this," the guy said.

"We'll let you go, but we're coming with you. I don't trust you two at all. So during the next month to month and a half, we're going to be right there with you until he learns it and brings them all back," Mikey said as Ray put the guy down.

They all started up the street to the guys new shop. On the way up the two tried to escape three times, but were a little too slow for Mikey and Ray. "How can you guys catch us before we go?" Sebastian asked.

"Well, my dear little techie friend Sebastian, since we're in a group of five and know each other well, we are, as you can say, used to stuff like that. Especially with our good friend, Frank Iero," Ray said as he looked at Sebastian and smiled. "So until you bring him and the other two back, you're not leaving our sight."

"We're gonna have so much fun for the next four to six weeks," Mikey said, half heartedly, wrapping an arm around him.

-A little time elapse-

Four weeks passed and he was almost finished learning the course. Mikey and Ray didn't sleep and barely ate during the time. They loaded up on Starbucks and, as always, Mikey would drink so much that it would go right through him.

As the guy taught Sebastian, Mikey stood up and turned. "Again?" Ray said as he continued to stare at the two.

"Yeah," Mikey said with a sigh.

"Hurry up. The ten I had are coming back to haunt me," Ray said as he started bouncing his leg.

"Just come with me," Mikey said as he looked at Ray.

"Yeah, and leave these two alone?" Ray said as Mikey came to the conclusion that it would stupid to leave them alone.

"Right. Be right back, Ray man," Mikey said as he ran for the bathroom.

Another little time elapse-

"Okay you two, he's got it down and is ready to bring your fellow members back," the man said as ten ambulance trucks flew by.

"Make it fast. Suicide is taking over the teen race," Mikey said as they all watched the trucks turn the corner.

Sebastian did his stuff and something made a huge 'thump!' in the back room. "OW! What the fuck?!" someone said.

"You stay here. I'll go see which one we got," Ray said as Mikey nodded and took off.

'One down ... two to go,' Mikey thought as he smiled.