Complicated

I missed you?

RECAP

"Aww Tommy I was just messing with you.You know that I really don't think that.." I said pouting.
"Forgive me please?" I asked still pouting..

"Under one condition" He said smirking.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"this.." He said before pulling me in for another kiss.

"So is this all I have to do to get you to forgive me?" I asked smirking..

"Good to know.." I said..
Story Starts
"Good to know that all I have to do is kiss you for you to forgive me." I said.

"Yeah Yeah" He said smiling.

"So where are we going?" I asked curious.

"Somewhere special and no hints!" He replied.

"OK fine" I sighed defeated.

OK so I guess your wondering what's going on right? Well as of right now so am I. All that I know right now is that Thomas told me to get dressed really nice and now I'm in a car with Thomas driving to I don't know where.

~Somewhere special~
"We're here." said Thomas.

"Ok so are you going to take this blindfold off me?" I asked.

Oh by the way did I forget to tell you that he put a blinfold over my eyes? Oh well he did and now I'm just sitting in a car waiting for my boyfriend to take this thing off me..

"Haha yeah I will just not right now" He replied.

"UGH! ok fine!"I said.

"Someone's cranky" He replied chuckling.

"ugh..I'm sorry I'm just tired and I'm just.."

I didn't get to finish that statement because Thomas's lips were on mine and it's kind of hard to talk like that.

"You talk way too much when your tired you know that?" He said chuckling.

I was still in a daze from the kiss and it took me a while to recover from it.When I was out of it I felt that we had stopped walking and I sensed that he was behind me.

"We're here" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine the good kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
THESE WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THOMAS LEFT VFC