Complicated

Relax

Story Starts
JoJo's POV

"Babe come on it's time to go." said Thomas.

"OK I'm coming"I replied.

After we left the hospital we went to Thomas' house. Thomas had his own place.

"Umm Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't have any clothes.."

"Ooh yeah I forgot about that here you can use some of mine."

He said giving me one of his button down shirts and a pair of his boxers.

"Thanks" I said going to the bathroom.

After I got changed and came out I saw Thomas changing well he only had his shirt off.

"Oh I'm a..I'm sorry.." I said going back into the bathroom.

"Hey wait" He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come here" He said.

"Umm your not ugh done?" I asked confused.

"Just come on." He said smiling.

"OK?" I asked.

"Yeah?" I asked stopping about two inches from him.

"You know that Drew is going to be ok right? I mean it's Drew." He said pulling me in his arms.

"I know but I'm still worried Drew is all the family I have left.." I said i couldn't help but let the tears fall onto Thomas's bare chest. Remember he still didn't put his other shirt on yet.

"Shhh babe it's ok I'm here for you don't worry Drew is going to be fine."

After I calmed down Thomas put his finger under my chin pulling my face up to meet his. With his other hand he wiped away the tears from my eyes. And he just left his hand there.

"Baby look at me." He said.

I looked up at him and I saw pain in his eyes.

Thomas's POV
It hurts me so much to see her like this.JoJo is never like this. The only time I've seen her like this was when her parents died and now. I can't stand this to see her the strongest person I know crying.She looks so broken so sad.

"Baby look at me." I said trying to get her to look me in the eyes.

JoJo's POV

"Baby it hurts me so much to see you like this." He said.

"You can't do this to yourself Drew will be fine I promise." He said.

"I know but.." I didn't get to finish that sentence because Thomas's lips were on mine. My hands instantly found their way around his neck. His went back around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
WRITTEN BEFORE THOMAS LEFT VFC