Complicated

He won't get away with this!

"What did he do to you?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Thomas he....he......he...ra......Thomas he raped me!"
I finally said tears falling from my eyes again.
As soon as Thomas heard that he held me closer to him and kept saying that son of a b.....is going to pay..
Thomas's POV
I can't believe that jerk did that! He didn't only hurt Jojo he hurt Drew too. And now my best friend is in the hospital and my girlfriend is scared out of her mind!
This jerk is going to pay! And I'll make sure of it! I won't let hurt her anymore. Now I just got to think of a way how to get him back!
Jojo's POV
I can't believe he's back.I don't want him back in my life now or ever! I don't even know how he even got my number I changed everything after that happened!
Worst of all he's the reason my brother is in the hospital! I can't deal with all this! I just started moving on getting over what he did and now he comes back!
He's supposed to be in jail for life! Then how the heck did he get out only after a YEAR!? I'm happy that Thomas was here with me tonight. He really is the perfect boyfriend.
Just like Seth pretended to be. I don't even know why I said yes to him in the first place!
FLASHBACK!
It was right after Drew told me Thomas and David left for Spain. I was heartbroken. I mean I liked Thomas a lot and then not being able to see him for 2 years!
Well, of course I couldn't tell Drew that because well Thomas is his best friend. Drew maybe not be serious at times but when it comes to his family esp. me well let's just say you wouldn't want to be around him then.
I told Drew I was going for a walk thinking that it would clear my head. I didn't know that, thatwalk would be something I cherised for a while and then regretted later.
Jojo's POV
When I met him I thought he was different he didn't act they way he did after we started dating. I miss the old Seth the one that said he was never going to hurt me.
But I don't really care anymore I got the best boyfriend a girl could ask for Mr.Thomas Fiss. Who I'm pretty sure is very angry right now! Thomas is very protective over the ones he cares about!
"Thomas? Thomas? THOMAS!?" I yelled trying to get his attention even though I was still in his arms.
"Huh? Sorry I was just thinking about something." He replied.