Complicated

That's You

I stood there looking at the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Thomas..It's....It's beautiful." I said looking up into those amazing eyes of his,tears in my own.

"Hey come on now don't cry."

"I'm sorry I'm just...It's just..I'm speechless."

"I'm hoping that's a good thing." He said smiling.

"It is but Thomas why?"

"Why what?"

"Why..the ring I mean."

"Because I love you and it's a promise ring."

"Promise ring?"

"Yeah.It's a promise that I made to you the day before I left remember?"

"I'm sorry I don't." I replied looking down at my feet.I seem to be doing that a lot.

"Oh.Well I said that I would always be here for you no matter what." He looking down at me smiling.

"Now I remember thank you Thomas." I replied tears streaming down my face.

"Your welcome." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you Joanna Scott."

"I love you too Tommy Fiss."

"Tommy huh?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Yes.Now do you have a problem with that Mr.Fiss?" I asked.

"No I don't Ms.Scott." He replied chuckling.

"Good."I said.

"Yes no-..."

Thomas got cut off by his phone ringing.He sighed walking over to answer his phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah we're leaving in a few mintues why?"

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot we're going to leave now."

He replied putting the phone back down and walking over to me.

"Hey we have to umm..head back to your place now."

"Oh ok sure." I replied walking over to get my stuff.

"Hey wait." He said.

"Yeah?"

"You forgot something."

"What?"

"Your ring."

"Oh.Sorry." I said feeling stupid that I forgot it.

"That's ok.Here."

He replied taking the chain/necklace thing he always had around his neck and putting the ring on it and the ring actually matches the ring.

"Tommy...that's the necklace your mom gave it to you.I can't.." I said looking at him.

"Yeah I know my mom gave it to me.But she gave it to me for one reason." He said smiling.

"What reason?"

"Well she gave it to me to give to the one girl that I truly love and want to hope to spend the rest of my life with.And Jo I think no wait I know that girl is you" He said smiling and putting the necklace and ring around my neck.

"Thomas..I.." I was truly speechless.

"Hey it's ok you don't have to say anything." He said looking at me.

I looked down at the ring and for the first time I saw that it was engraved.It said

I'll be right here waiting.I love you Joanna Scott.

"Thomas...Thank you.I love it."

"Your welcome again." He replied smiling.

"Come on now we have to get back to your place." He said taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers together.

For the first time in a while everything felt was perfect. And I was truly happy with that.

Thomas's POV(Finally! =)

David was the one that called today was Jojo's birthday but since we were at the hospital we didn't really get to plan anything.She forgot her own birthday too,to Jojo family was always first.So we decided to let her come to my place for a little bit while the guys called everyone and get everything ready.

Lexy,Sky,and Jess went to go pick out a dress and a cake for her while the guys got everything else ready.So now we're on our way heading back to her house where she has no idea what's going on.

Hope the guys are ready.

We're here now and everything looks good so far we made everyone else hide their cars so she wouldn't know. I took out my phone and quickly texted David saying that we're going in now.

1,2,3 "SURPRISE!"

Everyone yelled at the same time.The look on her face was pure shock and happiness.Everyone came up and started to wish her a happy birthday.Drew was first. He said

"Happy Birthday baby sis.I can't believe your 20 now."

I was next.

""Happy Birthday babe." I said pulling her to me and in for a kiss.

Aww's echoed all through the house.

"You knew about this?" She asked after we pulled apart.

"Um..Yeah I kinda did."I said smiling at her.

"And you didn't tell me? Your a mean boyfriend." She said pouting and turning around so her back was facing me.

"Aw.I'm sorry forgive me?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder.

"Fine." She said turning around in my arms.

"Good."I said kissing her on her cheek.

"Now go on and go get dressed.Sky,Jess,and Lexy are waiting for you in your room." I said letting her go.

"Oh ok." She said walking up to her room.

Jojo's POV

I can't believe he knew about this I'm not mad I'm just reallysurprisedthat they had the time to do this.As soon as I opened my door to my room I got tackled with hugs and happy birthday's.

"Haha thanks guys!" I said smiling and hugging them.

"Ok now let's get you ready go take a shower and meet us back here."

"Ok"I replied.

I got out and they showed me my dress well dresses they wereabsolutely amazing.One was short, green, and strapless. The other one was long,green,and had a beaded top.

"These are amazing! Thank you!" I said hugging them again!

"Yes! We know now let's get you ready.The long one is the one that your going to wear first then then after your going to wear the short one" Sky explained.

"Yeah ok."I replied.

"Ok good now let's get to your hair and make-up." Lexy said.She loves doing this kind of stuff.

An hour later they were done and I don't brag but they made me look amazing! After that they took about half an hour to get ready and we headed down.

They went first and told me to wait about 2minutesto head down so I did and when I did they had everyone around the stairs.Drew and Thomas stood in the front of the stairs.

"Ok now here's our birthday girl!"Drew yelled!

After I walked down I was met by Drew and then Thomas.

"You look amazing." Thomas said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Ok now that the birthday girl is here we have aspecialsurprisefor her.We hope she likes it!" David,Jayk and Bobby said.

They got up this little kind of stage that we have in the house.

"Ok well this is for the birthday girl."They all said.And then Thomas started singing,while the other guys were dancing and singing backup.

I ain't never met a girl before
That came on in and shook up my life
Someone who'd make me give up everything
Go for broke and fall in love
And baby girl thats something
OH! My heart my time, its nothing
Girl OH! Her kiss, just can't do with out it
OH! There's something bout the things you do
Ho! and everytime i think of you
I get excited cause your my girl

(That girl)
Just the way I like it
Gotta have it just the way
(that girl) Keep me open I be hopin that I'm gon be with (that girl)
I cant belive
She's killing me
Crazy, Sexy, Cool baby you that girl.

Nothing bout this girl is typical
Body right out Vibe Magazine
And she's just so incredible
Shes the type of girl that you might search your whole life for
OH! My heart my time its nothing
Girl OH! Her kiss, just cant do with out it
OH! something bout the things
Ho! you do and everytime I think of you
I get excited cause your my girl

(that girl)
Just the way I like it
Gotta have it just the way
(that girl) Keep me open I be hopin that I'm gon' be with (that girl)
I cant belive (that girl) she's killing me Crazy, Sexy, Cool baby you that girl.

Baby takes me high
I just cant explain it somethings got me feeling her love
Baby but even if I try
I could never shake it
Ooh my baby's got me in love
(that girl) That girl that girl HEY
(that girl) That girl that girl HEY
She knows how to do it yeah yeah
She knows how to do it

(that girl)
Just the way I like it
Gotta have it just the way
(that girl) Keep me open I be hopen that Im gon be with that (that girl)
I cant believe (that girl) she's killing me Crazy, Sexy, Cool baby you that girl.
That girl That girl
That girl that girl (Oh that girl you know I like that girl).

They finished and everyone was clapping.

"Ok we got one more song for you guys and of course the birthday girl!" Thomas said.

And then they started to sing again.

yeah

just can't get enough
whoa oh oh
just can't get enough
girl look at me
i want to look into your eyes
i get this wierd feeling inside
it's kind of crazy cause
i ain't never had this kind of feeling in my life
and I can't even sleep sometimes
wake up late at night with you on my mind
and I can't get you out no matter how i try
cause maybe this is love
maybe this is love
i feel it in your touch
i just can't get enough
of you baby wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love
there's something between us
i just can't get enough
of you baby wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love
there's something about your eyes, your hair, your smile
your drivin' me wild
girl your so beautiful and your all mine
i'm the luckest man in the world
and your so picture perfect
you stole my heart girl it's just so worth it
and I can't get you out my mind
no matter how hard I try
maybe this is love
i feel it in your touch
i just can't get enough
of you baby wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love
there's something between us
i just can't get enough
of you baby wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love
maybe this could be
this could be yeah (maybe this is love)
maybe this could be
this could be
let me tell you girl
maybe this could be
this could be (maybe this is love)
maybe this could be
this could be
maybe this is love (yeah)
i feel it in your touch
i just can't get enough (just can't get enough of you no)
of you baby wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love (maybe this is love)
there's something between us
i just can't get enough (just can't get enough)
of you baby wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love (oh)
hey yeahhh
wait a minute
i'm saying maybe this is love
wait a minute (just can't get enough)
i'm saying maybe this is love (just can't get enough)

They were done and I walked to them and hugged each one of them and gave them a kiss ontheircheek well except Thomas. ;)

"Thank you guys!" I said.

"Ok ok now it's time for the cake!" Drew yelled.

Haha that's Drew for you.They came in with a huge cake! That read 'HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JOJO'

After I blew out the candles and then took a bunch of pictures with everyone well most of them.Sky,Jess,and Lexy dragged me to change into the other dress and re-do my make-up and hair.

"Ok now I think Thomas will like this one much better!" They all said and then started laughing.

"Oh shut up!'I said laughing too.

After they took me down again let's say they were right about Thomas liking this dress better. ;)

That same night I danced with Thomas most of the time and the other guys for about 1 song.This turned out to be a great birthday!