Complicated

Dinner

Recap

I was bust daydreaming that I didn't even notice that Thomas had my phone and was putting his # inside of it. Well I had his number before but I lost that phone so yea you get the point.

So then I heard my phone ringing and I saw that I had a new text so I decided to read it.

Then when I opened it I found out that it was from Thomas who was just sitting next to me looking so innocent so I decided to play along and I read the text it said:

Hey did you know I'm sitting next to a very beautiful,kind,and caring girl and did i mention that's she's beautiful? =)

xo Thomas

I smiled at that. He really thinks that I'm beautiful? Well if you haven't figured it out yet Thomas and I are always like that we're always flirting with each other.But I do have a secret.and that is.. that I wish we were more than friends.

So i decided to text him back saying:

Wow she sounds like a keeper.=)

xox Jobear

He chuckled when he read it the he texted me back saying:

She is! But there is one thing that I would love to do! ;)

xoxo Thomas ;)

I smiled when I read that so I texted him back saying:

And that would be? =)

He looked and me and smiled and then he texted me again it said....

Story starts

Jojo's POV

The text said

Don't worry 'bout that you'll find out soon.;)

xoxox Thomas ;)

I wonder what he meant by that .As I was thinking about that Drew said "We're here"

"Finally" mumbled David "Hey I heard that" replied Drew who by the way was like 10 feet away from us. I was still thinking about what Thomas meant by "you'll find out soon" oh well guess I'll have to wait. By the way where is Thomas? "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

What the???? "DAVID!!!!!" screamed Jessie.Jessie is my other other best friend who is extremely loud!! "Jessie is that you?" asked David "WHAT YOU ALREADY FORGOT ME?" replied Jessie while she was pretending to be hurt."Jess I haven't seen you in two years and you changed a lot....." replied David."You know what never mind where's Thomas?" asked Jessie. "I don't know" I replied.

"Thomas?????" yelled Jessie."WHAT?" I heard coming from behind me.I turned around to see Thomas about 5 feet away from me.I turned back around still thinking what he meant about that.That I didn't even notice Drew right in front of me waving his hand in my face."Sorry I was thinking about something" I said."oh ok" he replied. "So guys what do you want to do tonight?" asked Drew.

"I thought we were going out tonight" replied David "yeah i know that but I mean where do you want to go?" Drew replied.As they were thinking 'bout where to go I decided to call Sky before she kills me for not telling her that we were home.You see Sky's parents are never home and she gets lonely so she spends most of her time at my house well Drew's house.

So after I called Sky they decided that we were going out to dinner then head back home to watch movies. So they said that I should invite Jess,Sky,and Hayden my three best friends.Hayden is my guy best friend. So after they unpacked and stuff they told us girls to go get ready first because they say we take a long time to do that.

I went to my room with Sky and Jess so that we could get ready for dinner.We did our hair,make-up,and we picked out our clothes.By the time we were done it was 6:30 they guys said to be ready by 7 so i guess we were early.After waiting half an hour the guys were FINALLY done and they say we take long yeah right!

When they saw us they looked shocked."WHAT?" I asked."NOTHING" they replied in unison."It's just that you look.........wow"said Thomas."Aw thanks" i replied blushing.

"ok then let's go" said Drew he's so bossy but I love him.=)

"k" we replied in unison."ok I have a question" said Hayden.

"yea?"i said. "how are ALL of us going to fit in Drew's car?" "wow I didn't even think of that"said Drew

"ok how about we use my car too?" said Hayden

"ok cool so who's going to go with Hayden" he asked "I am" said Thomas

"ok but we still need two more people to go"said Drew "ok I'll go"Sky and i said in unison.We both looked at each other and busted out laughing Jess and the guys looked at us like we were crazy.

"Sorry"we both said after we calmed down."ok then let's go"said Thomas.So Hayden was driving and Sky was in the passenger seat next to him and Thomas and I ended up in the backseat AGAIN. What is up with people and seating in the front? The world will never know.(tootsie roll commercial)

~At Dinner~

So we went to some fancy French restaurant.We sat in this order Hayden,me,Thomas,Sky,Drew,Jess,David. After we got our food we ate and talked about random stuff.

~At the house~

After we finished it was around 9:30 so we went back to our house and then we watched A LOT movies."ok we need snacks"i said getting up after watching The Hills have Eyes. I went to the kitchen to get some chips.popcorn,and soda.As I was trying to get the popcorn which was on the highest shelf in the kitchen.Someone came from behind and i felt a body pressed to me and got it for me when i turned around I saw Thomas? "Thanks" i said blushing "No problem" he replied

"So how you been?" he asked

"good u?" i replied."I've been good.I can't believe that you changed so much." he replied

"HOW?" i asked curious "Well your even more beautiful now if that's even possible"he said walking closer to me "t-thanks" i said stuttering and I'm pretty sure i was blushing too.

"You're cute when you blush"He said chuckling.He kept walking towards me closing up the remaining space left between us.That's when..........