Status: on hiatus until further notice.

Blinded

Rae Lee Simmons has spent four long years at Belleville High School. The first year seemed promising, with a new popular boyfriend who seemed to love her unconditionally, and a new close friend, Frank, she spent her class periods chatting with.

However, everything came crashing down once she gave in to her boyfriend's ceaseless request to become more intimate. He dumped her almost immediately afterwards. The naive, heartbroken freshman girl became stone- swearing off all men, including her friends. It didn't take long for her to become known as the bitch of Belleville.

Two years later, her sister Marie decides to join her at Bellevill High. Just like her older sister, she has dreams of become very heavily invovled with the male population. Thank goodness their father, Mr. Simmons, set up a rule that one sister is not allowed to date unless the other is too.

There is no chance for Marie, until Mikey Way, a dear friend of Frank Iero's, becomes the object of her affection and Rae begins to take notice.

Title Credit: Third Eye Blind - Blinded

Disclaimer:I do not own My Chemical Romance or anyone associated with them. All the other characters are figments of my imagination. None of this actually happened, obviously.