Status: Hiatus: Bother Silentaffections please!

My Pretend Fiancé

Meet The Parents

"How do I look?" Lenina shouted out her door looking at herself in the mirror showing off the dress that Leonard bought for her for the dinner that night. Leonard walked up the stairs and into her room to see Lenina looking beautiful in the light purple sun dress Leonard had picked out for her earlier that day, happy that she wore it without any questions, even though he knew she would, he was shocked to see how beautiful she looked in it.

"Great. Perfect. You ready?" Lenina nodded her head smiling putting on some lip gloss and grabbing her purse.

"Yup, let's go meet your parents." Lenina seemed so excited and Leonard wondered why. He knew for sure he wasn't that excited, things already beginning to build up with his father, then again that's why this meeting was happening. So that he could show off to his father that he wasn't completely alone in the world like everyone thought he was, even though, in a sense he still was. However, that's how Leonard liked it, why everyone in his family just couldn't accept that he didn't know why.

Lenina got into the car, smiling, her fingers twirling slightly nervous about meeting his parents but she really did want to make a good impression. Her mother always taught her the importance of first impressions, especially with the man you were dating. You were to welcome his friends and family, and if anybody tried to hurt you, you immediately tell the man you were dating. These were some of the things Lenina lived by, because of the things her mother had taught her was the reason why Lenina had ventured off that day to live out on her own. She was only so lucky to have found Leonard's and was very thankful to him.

"You remembered what we spoke about at dinner last night?" Leonard asked as he pulled up into the restaurant, glancing over at Lenina. She looked at him straight in the eyes and nodded her head. She was confident in tonight, unlike Leonard.

"Okay, and no calling me Jimmy!" Lenina rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the car, "I know, I know-ouch!" Leonard looked over at her to see her on the ground. He sighed, closing the door to his car and walked over to the other side help Lenina up.

"You okay?" Lenina nodded her head solemnly knowing that she should have worn smaller heals, never really being one for heals.

"Okay, let's go." Leonard took a deep breath and took hold and Lenina's hand. Her heart jumped a bit at the feel of his warmth but she didn't think much about it, she disregarded it as just her nerves.

"Hello, sir, how may I help you?" The host at the front asked. Leonard scanned the room and then looked at the host, smiling vaguely.

"Kingsley." The host quickly got menus and showed them to their seats, where Leonard's mother and father were awaiting them. When Lenina saw them, she could tell that Leonard was their son, getting his strong looks from his fathers, and his soft ones from his mother. He was surely their child but if he was anything like them was a whole other story.

Leonard made introductions and Lenina pleasantly shook both their hands remembering their names. Gregory and Mariam Kingsley. Who although you could tell had age on them, still looked like they could dance the night away.

Soon a waiter came over, took their orders and then left, Gregory looking astoundingly at Lenina.

"Dad, please. Stop staring, she's shy." Leonard stared down his father who quickly snapped out of it and chuckled.

"I'm sorry, son. It's just that she looks so young! How old are you, Lenina?" Leonard then thought about it, he should have told Lenina to say that she was a bit older but now it was too late.

"Eighteen." Both his parents were shocked to hear her age as they glanced over at Leonard questioningly.

"So, what do you do?" Lenina bit her lip, remembering her experience as a cleaning lady and wondered if she should tell them that that was her job. But, that was lying and her mother always taught her lying was bad.

"At the moment, I'm still searching. I go to school." His parents were impressed, usually all the women he dated weren't educated at all. Or as nice.

"Wow, so what do you study?" Miriam asked, when Leonard realized, he didn't even know. After all those dates, he still didn't know what Lenina was doing in college, he didn't know what her dreams were really unlike how she knew most of his.

He just realized that, Lenina knew more about him than any other woman in the planet, even his own mother, and this scared him a little. Why would he have told her so much? Why would he let her in on all his darkest desires, while never getting one of her own? Leonard was getting too close to Lenina and he knew he needed to go bring in one of his other lady friends in, and fast.

"Oh, I'm going to be a nurse. I'm working real hard but sometimes it takes me a few tries to get things right. I also do sports at my school, I find it so much fun." Leonard was shocked. He didn't even know that Lenina played sports, or that she was going into such a...delicate field. He feared for the people she would be taking care of.

"That's terrific, I can't believe that. Well, Leo, seems you've actually found yourself a real catch." Miriam chuckled and Gregory nodded his head, the food coming over finally. Leonard just smiled feebly up at his parents thinking about how, he didn't find himself anything. Just a girl desperate for a place to live.

Throughout the rest of the evening went well, Lenina was sweet, charming, and just overall amazing because of how smoothly things went. Leonard was a bit worried after the small fall she had out by the car that thing would just go horribly wrong. Surprisingly things went exceptionally well. Leonard was sure that he wasn't going to have to see his parents until he announced that Lenina was hisfiancé, he was free from them for few months, that was until Lenina had to open her mouth.

"So, you play tennis? You and Leo should come to the club and we should have a match sometime." Mariam suggested as she gathered her things to leave. Leonard looked at his mother in horror and just as he was thinking of an excuse to decline, Lenina answered for him.

"That would be great! I'm sure Leo won't mind, right?" He glared at her and then plastered on a fake smile to his parents nodding his head, placing Lenina's shawl around her shoulders. He couldn't believe she had just agreed to that, what was he going to do? He couldn't back out now. He didn't want to spend more time with his family, and especially not with Lenina.

"Great! I'll call you soon." Gregory said as they walked out of the restaurant. They bid their goodbyes and walked separate ways and once his parents were gone, he took his hand from Lenina, glaring down at her.

"Lenny, what the hell?" She looked at him, shocked at confused, not really sure of what she had done wrong. She panicked not wanting him to be angry with her, that she just asked why.

"W-Why? Lenny, do you really think I want to spend time with my parents? No! Now thanks to you, we have yet another double date with them, I can't believe this shit!" Leonard walked away from her leaving her completely confused. She thought that he wouldn't have minded going to play tennis with his parents, or spending time with them. What was wrong with spending time with your parents?

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Lenina said, her voice small, not wanting to cause him any more anger. Leonard just rolled his eyes and got in the car. He looked at Lenina from the drivers seat who just stood their her purse in hand, looking down at the pavement. He honked at her and when she looked up, motioned for her to get into the car and she just shook her head.

"I think I'll walk. Maybe go to Tori's." Leonard stared at her, not really sure of what to say. All he knew was that he was frustrated and in more than one way so he just nodded his head and headed back to the house, leaving Lenina behind.

Yes, he didn't even think if she would be okay, only being concerned for himself so at the moment all he could really thinking about was some wine, a hot girl, and his bed.

--

"What a jerk. Listen, you sure you want me to walk you home or something?" Danny offered Lenina, who was sitting on his couch looking as beautiful as ever sipping some iced tea.

Lenina just shook her head smiling up at Danny standing up thinking that she should head back home already. It was late and she was starting to get sleepy.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks for everything." Danny just smiled, wanting to be able to do more for her, but he knew there wasn't much else he could do. When he brought her to the door, he wanted to kiss her goodnight, but instead he got a hug which he liked just as well he just knew he wondered what it was like to press his lips up against hers. He wondered if Leonard had already done so.

"Goodnight, be safe." Lenina smiled at Danny nodding her head and walking out the door. They didn't live that far away from each other, she just had to make a few turns and there she was, standing in front of her home. She opened the door quietly, as to not disturb Leonard, but then thought about what had happened tonight at dinner.

Lenina wanted to apologize the right way and make sure Leonard wasn't still mad at her, she hated it when people were mad at her, especially people she cared about. Lenina made her way to Leonard's room, hearing moaning and what sounded like another woman in his bedroom, making Lenina wonder. When she opened the door, there Leonard was, shirtless, his pants unbuckled, with some blonde woman straddling him her shirt also off, looking completely horrified at Lenina.

"W-What? Get off my fiancé! I-I...How?" Lenina was at a loss for words, she could only come out with that sentence before she ran out of the room and the house, she ran to the place closet to home that she knew she could count on, tears running down her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!