Just Because I'm In Heat Doesn't Mean You Can Mate With Me

Just Because I'm In Heat Doesn't Mean You Can Mate

I woke up and realized that it was morning. So I got out of bed and quietly walked to the door and open it. I stuck my head out and looked both ways before walking out of my room. I quietly walk down the hall and stairs. I was about to head to the front door when I saw the kitchen.
“I wonder if they have any food in there I could cook up?” I walk over to the kitchen, damn it’s a five star kitchen like the bath room. I then walked over to the refrigerators and open it to find it had a lot of food for me to cook up. “I haven’t cooked in soon long I hope I still remember how.” I pulled out what I need from the frig and place them on the countertop.
I made my way over to the cabinets and open them up to find that they were full too. I took what I needed and place them on the countertop as well. “There, now that I have everything I need to make this big breakfast I can start cooking, how where are the pots, pans and skillets?” I check the other cabinets and found them, they all looked brand new like they never been used before. I took out the pots and pans I need and place them on the burner and turned on the stove and oven.
“All right then time to cook.” After cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon and ham. I place them on the table and went back to clean up the mess I made. As I was cleaning I heard someone sitting the table. I stop what I was doing and look to find all the guys sitting at table eating the food I just made and they were eating like pigs.
“What are you doing eating the food I just cook for me?!” Ariabod look up at me and said “Sorry babe but a man got to eat, good food by the way, great cooking.” “Yeah” said the other guys with a mouth full of food said. “Beside you have enough to share with us anyway” said Max. I was now red in the face and mad.
They were just stuffing their mouths like crazy with the like they never had a hot cooked meal before. “You guys act like you never had a hot cooked meal before” I said. David turn to me and said “We haven’t in a long time because we don’t know how to cook.” I was shock but not so shock, I mean some men don’t know how to cook, that’s why god made women to help man out like this. “So you telling me is that I’m the only one in this house that knows how to cook?”
“Yeah” they all said. “If that’s so then why is the refrigerator full of food, if you guys don’t know how to cook?” It got real quite after I said that and they stop eating too. Then Ariabod said “Well sometime we like to try it’s out for once.” That put a big smile on my face because I knew what he meant by that.
“Oh, my god you guy are trying to learn how to cook on your own!” I broke out laughing, I was laughing so hard my side was hurting. “Hay don’t laugh we’re trying aren’t we” Max said blushing in the face. I laugh a little while longer then looked at the guy and saw they were all blushing red even Ariabod was too. “Oh come on guys I was just teasing, it ok if you want to know how to cook.”
“Then why were laughing at us” Harry said. “I find it cute that you guys wants to cook on your own.” They all look up from their plates and were not blushing anymore. “You mean you don’t mind” Ariabod asked? “No, it’s really sweet.”
They soon looked relieved and continued eating. I look at hem for a while and soon headed for the living room. “Hay you don’t want any of the food you just cook” Ariabod ask? “Oh, no you guy eat all you want I’ll not hungry anymore.” “Ok then” Ariabod said and went on eating.
I went in the living room and sat on the couch, man I did not know how tried I was until I fell a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
commets pls